Discovery Gaming Community
BHG| recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: BHG| recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=64923)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: BHG| recruitment - Just.Dave - 05-04-2013

---Incoming Transmission---
--CommID: Lily White
-Ship Details: Bounty Hunter Bomber, Manta, Bottlenose.
[Image: 2zjc60h.jpg]
Greeting Hunter and to who all will come a cross the transmission well where to began well. I am Lily White 22years old Born on New Berlin were my mother side of the family stays for some time then went to School in Cambridge where my father is form and then grow up to see how the life turn out. My Mother Was part of the Rheinland Military but gave it up looking for a more quite like my father is a teacher and he can be strict at time.

I now spend my time fly around looking for small legal jobs as a independent bounty hunter many by my self but money is money and that why we do this job and the freedom it give us So now I'm look for something more and that why I'm here today asking to join your family of hunter's and to hunt with then and for with honor.

Signed,

Lily White

S.K.Y.P.3. just.dave.1

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--

RE: BHG| recruitment - Agmen of Eladesor - 05-21-2013

---Max DeVirgo, Guildmaster---
---Dabadoru Station, Omicron Delta---

I'm not exactly sure why this ended up in my inbox, instead of being handled by one of my lackies.

However, regardless of the circumstances, the Guild is always looking for a few good men and women. Too bad mostly we have to settle for something less - like you. Ah, well, such is the way of the Guild.

Get your ship and report for duty.

---End Transmission---

RE: BHG| recruitment - Hannibal - 05-21-2013

--CommID: Sonya.Valentine--
-Ship Details: B-3000 "Challenger" Bretonia Bomber

Greetings.My name is Sonya,i am 25 years old and i was born on Planet New London.I was raised by my father alone, you might of heard about him Colonel Reynolds,a real father figure..
In the earliest times of my life..i had began my training at the Military Academy,a choice i had made because of the good influence the Colonel had on me in the childhood.After i finished on top of my class i should've continued my path me and my father have planned but the most "unexpected" thing had happen for me..i feel inlove of a young businessman and i knew that in order to spend more time with him i will have to gave up my army dream and enlist myself as a police officer,which i thought it was a good decision at the time but faith has proven me wrong..After i spend almost 2 years in my department i found out that the Internal Affairs had been building a case, all this time ,against my fellow coworkers for weapons smuggling outside our borders.Those who had enough evidence gathered against them have been sent to prison while the others who had a more of a "weak" case has been suspended in order to make an example from us..
After i lost my job i had a hard time dealing with it,let's just say the bartender had an open tab for me, every weekend.But i told myself that there's still hope out there when i heard that your company is looking for men and women who can point a gun in the direction "of money" and bring the target to our employ dead or alive.
I hope you will give me a chance to prove my worth while and i assure you..you won't be disappointed in me.

Signed,
Sonya Valentine

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--

RE: BHG| recruitment - Agmen of Eladesor - 05-21-2013

---Harold Mudd, Guild Recruiting---
---Sheffield Station, Manchester---

[Image: max02.jpg]

Ms. Valentine -

Please report in to Sheffield Station for orientation and training. We follow normal S.K.Y.P.3. protocols, and thus you will need to contact me directly to add you to our secure communications line.

In case you are concerned about potentially having to claim bounties against some of your former mates in the police forces, we have assignments in all houses of Sirius, so you don't have to do so. And in case you specifically WANT to claim bounties against some of your former mates - as you said, dead or alive - we also have assignments in Bretonia as well.

---End Transmission---

RE: BHG| recruitment - Lucid.Truth - 06-13-2013

--CommID: Witsplinter--
-Ship Details: I own a Bottlenose, may pick up a Manta in future.

Greetings, I am Captain Jacob Vivec of the Bottlenose-Designation Gunboat Witsplinter.
Since my discharge from the Armed Forces of Bretonia (Trifling thing, not worth worrying yourself about) I've been meaning to get back into the swing of things. Nothing gets your blood roaring like some good ol' fashioned dogfighting, and by the looks of things you crazy bastards get more n' your fair share of it! I'll mainly operate in n' around Bretonian space, got a few old friends out there who don't mind lookin' the other way fer me, but I'll be more n' happy to chase a target to the arse end of Sirius if he gives me a good fight.

Anyhow, I'm gonna do this anyway, but thought it might be a bit better lookin' if I was affiliated with someone, all official-like, y'know?

But yeah, drop us a message and we'll talk.
Signed, Jacob Vivec

//So Jake is the captain, my current IGN is Witsplinter although that's gonna change quite shortly. PM me and I'll chuck you my Skype details.
-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--

RE: BHG| recruitment - Agmen of Eladesor - 06-14-2013

Captain Vivec -

I've already initiated the appropriate S.K.Y.P.3. protocol transmissions, and am awaiting your reply. In the meantime, get over to Sheffield Station and pick up that Manta. The Core has had something big go down out in the uncivilized sectors, and all our larger ships have been redirected out there.

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with being from Bretonia. Many of us old timers in the Guild originated from there when things went south on us.

---End Transmission---

RE: BHG| recruitment - Noraim - 06-15-2013

--CommID: Clare Annabel Chromwell A.K.A. Galatea--
-Ship Details: BHG Bomber

Hi there. To whomever's reading this, I don't like formalities. Respect is welcomed but the last guy that stretched too much ended up with an extra hole.

Now then, there's nothing short of glamorously dirty about me *giggles*.My age is of no concern to anyone who likes being alive, although I'm old enough to fly legaly. I was born on Planet Curacao in the Cortez system. With daddy working as an OS&C cruiser captain I pretty much had everything I ever wanted as a kid. After I grew up and ran off with a Freelancer who taught me how to propperly handle a bomber, I started hunting scums with bounties on their heads for a living. Had to hunt my lover too eventualy since the prick started treating me bad. My dad was a pyrotechnician in his free time so I kind of inherrited the urge to blow things up. It's all I know , I like it and I do it well. If it can be done for cash and be legal at the same time, all the better, although I hear the Guild is offering good money and "decent" company ontop of what I was already doing by myself, so hell, why not try my luck. Ofcourse, I won't be blowing up any of the other Hunters, don't worry *snickers to herself*.

My S.K.Y.P.3. handle is "wassagox", so if by chance you people are insanely generous or desperate enough to take me in, give me a call. *winks*

I also very much enjoy long stories short, so I'm done boring the poor reader. *blows a kiss towards the camera*

Signed,

Galatea

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--

RE: BHG| recruitment - nemi89 - 06-17-2013

--CommID: Nergal--
-Ship Details: Bounty Hunter Bomber

Howdy there, so you wana know something about me? I was born in middle class family, my father was a navy pilot. I was born and raised on planet Los Angeles, droped out of from New York college when I was 17, and since then I'm unemployed. I once saw a group of pirates shooting down a poor trader somewhere in California system, they were laughing while doing it, and from that moment on I knew that im going to be hunter, not navy, like my dad, but hunter. Got my first manta at age 22, now im flying around hoping to run into some criminals, it always ends bad for them *smile*, and im doing this almost 5 years now, so i do know how to do it. People ask me: "why do you wana joing BHG, they are all former pirates and killers, now working for credits only", i reply simple, "credit is credit", better that then being a pirate, no? As you can see there is nothing special about me, just one young boy wanting to clean those rats. And don't worry about me, i know how to fly, be sure in that, and i will buy my own new ship, this old one is done.

So im ready to shoot some basterds.

Signed,

Nergal

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--

RE: BHG| recruitment - Agmen of Eladesor - 06-24-2013

Galetea - Our recruiting department will be waiting for you at Sheffield Station, head on over there.

Nergal - You win the big cojones award for daring to approach us again. That doesn't mean you're approved for membership, though. Even with people who have a criminal past, we have to know we can trust them once they join us. You've already shown you can't be trusted to pour pee out of a boot with instructions on the heel.
Denied.

---End Transmission---

RE: BHG| recruitment - Strichev - 06-24-2013

--CommID: Weikhard Clark--
-Ship Details: Manta, that's the VHF, isn't it?

(In a gloomy room, as if the scene got warped from one of the cheaper Liberty production films a man, perhaps in his late thirties sits. A table with a pistol right next to a bottle can be seen. Warily he begins to speak in an auspicious tone.)

Now then, you probably want to hear my whole story. From toddler days on? Well, it might sound inane, but I am an orphan. My father got killed in a crossfire between a ruthless pirate named...

(a loud clasp can be heard, much like the sound of a good old-fashioned self administered slap)

I've been lying for too long, forgive me. It gets in your blood, you know. So, I'll get straight to the more recent events in my oh-so-remarkable life. A couple of years ago - you're not into details, I hope - I sort of decided that there is just too much money piled in the hands of stupid, naive people. And that anyone smart enough has the right to become a conman. I've thought I'm smart enough. I had this nice complicated cargo insurance scheme going on, all complicated, but not too complicated as not to drive those moneybags away. The thing was, I wasn't smart enough. And now I've got a whole lot of angry costumers with shiny machetes and similarly sharp utensils on my back. Apart from the few hired thugs with automatic plasma rifles. Wherever I turn, they might be there already. I have nowhere to go, except space. And even there there is no guarantee that I wouldn't end up dead. For the credits....the firm's assets have long since been liquidised. As I'm not giving up my life just yet, the Guild is the best way out, considering I used to fly a few fighters around Bretonia in my past.

S.K.Y.P.E. Andrew-Sokol

Signed,

Weikhard Clark

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--