Discovery Gaming Community
Admin Notice: Community Staff - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Admin Notice: Community Staff (/showthread.php?tid=73166)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Admin Notice: Community Staff - Tachyon - 01-23-2012

Congratz to you and good luck, I guess you will need it.

Admin Notice: Community Staff - Ain.Graffias - 01-24-2012

I want to congratulate Tanker. I was tracking his activity on forums and in game and he is worthy to be a moderator and maybe even more.

Admin Notice: Community Staff - Rodent - 01-24-2012

Congrats Tanker and Garrett.

Admin Notice: Community Staff - Ypsilon - 01-24-2012

Give Alley a break guys. He blew JihadJoe for like 2 years. The LEAST Joe could do was give him a recommendation for the moderator team.

And Joe needed more of his goons on the team anyway. Look how powerless he and his other friends were to stop Sina from being <strike>banned</strike> officially banned and keep some privileges for his buddies. They cant let stuff like that happen again! They need more croonies!

Look at it on the bright side. I saw there were still some people that actually believe that all admins are actually even trying to be fair and ballanced. No even those people will have to admit that qualification doesnt get you anywhere here, the only thing that counts is who you hang out with.

Admin Notice: Community Staff - DodgeOld24 - 01-24-2012

' Wrote:Give Alley a break guys. He blew JihadJoe for like 2 years. The LEAST Joe could do was give him a recommendation for the moderator team.

And Joe needed more of his goons on the team anyway. Look how powerless he and his other friends were to stop Sina from being <strike>banned</strike> officially banned and keep some privileges for his buddies. They cant let stuff like that happen again! They need more croonies!

Look at it on the bright side. I saw there were still some people that actually believe that all admins are actually even trying to be fair and ballanced. No even those people will have to admit that qualification doesnt get you anywhere here, the only thing that counts is who you hang out with.
Lol.

Admin Notice: Community Staff - Boogeyman - 01-24-2012

Oh, good old times. Good. Old. Times.

This is where the show begins.

Admin Notice: Community Staff - dodike - 01-24-2012

I've missed that comedy too.

Admin Notice: Community Staff - Curios - 01-24-2012

' Wrote:Give Alley a break guys. He blew JihadJoe for like 2 years. The LEAST Joe could do was give him a recommendation for the moderator team.

:yahoo:

Admin Notice: Community Staff - Reverend Del - 01-24-2012

Ahem... you're entitled to your opinions... even when wrong. Alley was forwarded by Hoodlum. Without Joe's input. Joe only voted, and even he voiced certain reservations. So yeah. Know your stuff before you sling it at folks.

Admin Notice: Community Staff - Kaze - 01-24-2012

:smile2: