Discovery Gaming Community
Order of Roaring Piratz - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Order of Roaring Piratz (/showthread.php?tid=7419)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Order of Roaring Piratz - Boss - 07-14-2008

Dear lord....

Order of Roaring Piratz - Cosmos - 07-14-2008

h4i2u lulz i r w4nt3d 2 jo1n 0rd3r0fr4wr1ng p1r4tz p1oz i br1ng c00k1es!??!??!

4nd i c4n h4ve 0u7ca5t dr3ad pl0x??? wif c0rs4ir n 0rd3r an n0m4d tur33ts ????

Order of Roaring Piratz - AdamantineFist - 07-14-2008

' Wrote:Here's my application.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....

Entirety of it was "Mud!", "Kip!"

Application denied...

Cosmos.... hmm... sounds good... nice touch with the Corsair turrets, they fire faster than most... ah, cookies, you say? Very well, then, you're in. ;)

Order of Roaring Piratz - obnoxious1 - 07-14-2008

I'ze would like to join this group !!
BUT only if I can have a OC Dread (no need to register cause it will be l33t 3x+r3m3) with nomad guns & I want it named [OoRP]ZOMGWTFBBQzorsIBl33t & can park it infront of Manhattan & shootzorz at the nooblets!
I'll bribe with Moonpies !!

Order of Roaring Piratz - Angelfire - 07-14-2008

wut! i can has Gunboat with 10 razrz! Pew BOOM Pew BOOM Pew BOOM!

l33t r4z0rz 4thaWIN!

Order of Roaring Piratz - Carme - 08-17-2008

I c4n Hez lulz joints der 1337er gild ful wif deh R4wring Pirtaes becooose meh can use teh strflieas wiff de ADMIN Canon's and Admin Sheld and lots an lots of Admin stoof.
My name will be:
{OoRP}PenguinFlyer

I wud ROKOCKZ THE MANHETEENS AND THIR E-PEENZOR

Order of Roaring Piratz - Praetyre - 08-18-2008

[Image: skeleton-figurine-guitar.jpg]

Order of Roaring Piratz - paccplayer11 - 08-18-2008

i wunt teh join. {OoRP}killallnubs!!!! is mah name. i will pielot biggest ship in teh galexi all battl3 r@zorz it will be teh R0xorz. Oc dreadie or Corsair dreadie is coolz. i will pIerate all traderz and ask dem f4r 10,000,000 creditz. if dey do not payz, i blow em to piesez! then blow the piesez to piesez!!!! muhahaha pierate 4 lyfe luz lolollolllolo

Order of Roaring Piratz - Reverend Del - 08-18-2008

This has gone on long enough. I've just met one of yours without an ID, telling me it's just a joke, ergo he doesn't have to follow the rules. This is ridiculous. Nobody is exempt from the rules reagrdless of the faction tag. {OoRP} should not be a haven for folks who can't be bothered to RP.

Order of Roaring Piratz - paccplayer11 - 08-18-2008

' Wrote:This has gone on long enough. I've just met one of yours without an ID, telling me it's just a joke, ergo he doesn't have to follow the rules. This is ridiculous. Nobody is exempt from the rules reagrdless of the faction tag. {OoRP} should not be a haven for folks who can't be bothered to RP.

someone actually did it? wow