Discovery Gaming Community
RE: The sanction of the Hess/Bret Combined Forces BattleGroup - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: RE: The sanction of the Hess/Bret Combined Forces BattleGroup (/showthread.php?tid=78843)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: The sanction of the Hess/Bret Combined Forces BattleGroup - Madvillain - 04-24-2012

' Wrote:And the problem is what, not shooting neutral party with common enemy OR going into system one jump away from o-5 and even in the official ZoI?
Go back to page one, read the entire topic,
don't act dumber then you are.

RE: The sanction of the Hess/Bret Combined Forces BattleGroup - Snak5 - 04-24-2012

It would have been better to apply inRP consequences imho. But that is my opinion against admin team that made decision based on more than one voice.

RE: The sanction of the Hess/Bret Combined Forces BattleGroup - Prysin - 04-24-2012

you all overreact on this. There is one simple truth. Someone was being a jerk (this time the brets), and someone got pissed and reported.

Want to spread oorp hatred, fine do it. I dont care who see what i type in skype, but honestly. If you cant take punishment for breaking rules you knew were there, then you simply aint mature enough to play.

RE: The sanction of the Hess/Bret Combined Forces BattleGroup - Nicolas - 04-24-2012

Time to keep the quoting of wise men`s wise words going.

Act only according to that maxim whereby you can, at the same time, will that it should become a universal law. ~ Immanuel Kant`s Categorical Imperative.

I more and more think it would improve this server if that would be in the rules...

RE: The sanction of the Hess/Bret Combined Forces BattleGroup - Rodent - 04-24-2012

I think this thread has adequately outlined how player bases are not supposed to be used.:)

Both parties were at fault. RHA teaming up with Bretonia is a very far stretch of RP. The Corsair reaction wasn't all that great either.

I'd suggest we all just take lessons from this incident.

RE: The sanction of the Hess/Bret Combined Forces BattleGroup - Vladimir - 04-24-2012

' Wrote:Go back to page one, read the entire topic,
don't act dumber then you are.

And you wonder why some people don't like you.

RE: The sanction of the Hess/Bret Combined Forces BattleGroup - Nicolas - 04-24-2012

' Wrote:Both parties were at fault. RHA teaming up with Bretonia is a very far stretch of RP. The Corsair reaction wasn't all that great either.

Sorry to correct you here but please don`t drag the official [RHA] playerfaction in there please.

RE: The sanction of the Hess/Bret Combined Forces BattleGroup - JayDee Kasane - 04-24-2012

' Wrote:Want to spread oorp hatred, fine do it. I dont care who see what i type in skype, but honestly. If you cant take punishment for breaking rules you knew were there, then you simply aint mature enough to play.

words of most truth that I saw here. If people not smart enough to understand when Rules means more then RP and PvP - they not ready for this game (at least on THIS server)
As was sayed manymuchalot times: ID Rules means more then most of others. If some ID not allows you to allied with some faction- you cant be allied even to pewpew Nomads. You may both attack them and ignore each other but you cant be completely allied

RE: The sanction of the Hess/Bret Combined Forces BattleGroup - JayDee Kasane - 04-24-2012

' Wrote:And you wonder why some people don't like you.

I like madvillain:D. and many-many more people too. all have their haters. and you have them as well.

' Wrote:But hey, those are sairs, what did you expect from people reporting that in the first place, and doing all the things they were doing in last years?

any explain of what you mean by that?

' Wrote:And the problem is what, not shooting neutral party with common enemy OR going into system one jump away from o-5 and even in the official ZoI?

again: Hessians ID not allows to fight with Sairs on BAF side. no matter common enemy or not. Hessians already have more allies than they need. again: I dont think BAF would welcome Hessians caps in Cambrige

RE: The sanction of the Hess/Bret Combined Forces BattleGroup - Madvillain - 04-24-2012

' Wrote:And you wonder why some people don't like you.

Nah I know by now why some people don't like me.
Because I am leading a sair faction, and I do so with dedication.
That's enough to annoy some people because of experiences they had over the years with sairs.

Reality check: in real life i am not a corsair, I am just a dude who spends some of his free time playing a video game.
There is no reason to hate the Corsair playerbase since it is fiction.
It is a varied group of players , everyone with their own ways and opinions.
Same goes for every faction in disco.

And on that note , you are only making yourself look silly in my eyes.