Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Peter. - 05-17-2023

Full name: Karl Jonas

Brief biography: Karl's motivations were rooted in a deep longing for a better life and a burning curiosity about the cosmos. As a poor worker, he experienced firsthand the limitations and struggles imposed by his circumstances. The allure of the Rheinland Military offered him a chance to break free from the shackles of poverty and make a meaningful impact. His fascination with the stars, nurtured by his father's tales of brave Rheinland explorers, fueled his determination to reach beyond New Berlin's boundaries.

Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: N/A

Reasons for joining the Kaiserliche Rheinwehr
I yearn for a life filled with purpose, glory, and the opportunity to contribute to something greater than myself.

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): I know a little bit, but have forgotten a lot.

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: Indeed.

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean immediate and permanent rejection): I am.

Link to your reports: N/A

Reason for joining?: I have friends in RM

Your Discord Name: Peter#1540

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Alexander Arnold - 05-17-2023

[Image: e8c60ec6a0856dcc1667a16582b9f935.png]
Source: New Berlin
Encryption: port RM-HC-R5C-RU4T-RKT
Submitter: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr, Admiral Alexander Arnold
Recipient: Karl Jonas, Mathias Baum
Subject: Application

Mathias Baum,

We call ourselves the Rheinwehr, Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr, or the Rheinland Military, rather than the Navy. We also find your experience as part of the Rheinwehr and knowledge of the current situation lacking. Having said that, the Oberkommando appreciates your passion and respect for the Rheinwehr, and we need every man we can get.

You are hereby accepted and granted the rank of Rekrut, without the [RM] official flag. You will be automatically granted the rank of Flieger and the [RM] flag once you submit one satisfactory report from your patrols with the Rheinwehr.

Karl Jonas,
Many people in Rheinland might feel like their destiny is not in their hands, many have given up and joined such atrocities as the Red Hessians. But not you. You have found the correct way to earn respect, break free from poverty, and have a varied fulfilling experience in service of the vaterland. And that way is joining the Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr.

Due to your origins, it is understandable you have not collected many experiences yet and haven't listed current conflicts, and we want to ease you in. You are hereby also granted the rank of Rekrut, without the [RM] official flag. You will be automatically granted the rank of Flieger and the [RM] flag once you submit one satisfactory report from your experience from within the Rheinwehr.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Alexander Arnold
Admiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
[Image: Hx9OxKe.png]
[Image: N8vVEOM.png][Image: HpIs3GZ.png][Image: LdI1cZ7.png][Image: 8gIGBaJ.png][Image: zOEF9oA.png][Image: ioBlEaK.png][Image: IqC5u7z.png]

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - scatts - 05-21-2023

Full name: Gregor Bartolomeus Sandman
Brief biography: Born to Gregor Sandman Senior and Franziska Sandman in 794 A.S., I grew up on Hamburg, (place of birth). My father, Gregor Sandman Sr. died (MIA) in the Nomad War in 801 A.S.. He was first mart to Cpt. Gabriel Herboldt of the Frigatte RMS Siegen. Without a father to bring me up I struggled in school, had some minor clashes with Hamburg police department in my youth, which resulted in 6 month jailtime. During this time, I met Lt. Richard Essert, Rheinwehr representative for a resocialization program on Hamburg. He talked a lot to me during this time and eventually helped me get accepted at Hamburg University, where I majored in military history and politics. After my time at the university, I spent some time as Freelancer with my close friend Austin Reville, traveling the Sirius-sector earning money, getting to know the Systems and their inhabitants. Eventually, he and I came back to Rheinland. I was certain my future would be IN Rheinland, joining the Rheinwehr. And so was Austin Reville. It was in this year, some weeks ago, when we were traveling through New Berlin space, when we were pulled from the tradelane going to planet New Berlin by a sizeable battlegroup of Red Hessians, who threatened us without any provocation. We managed to talk our way out of the situation getting to New Berlin unharmed. There, a group of Rheinwehr ships were gathering, presumably in order to meet the threat halfway. Immideatly we contacted the group, offering to help out in any way we were capable of. Our help was appreciated and we were offered financial compensation. We politely declined and asked [RM]Firestorm, who seemed a representative at that point, to put in a good word for us, when we eventually apply (which I hereby do). Austin Reville and I joined the combat but our ships were destroyed after a short but intensive battle. We got rescued later on by a Rheinland police patrol.
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: Not in the Rheinwehr as of now, but I consider my part in the battle against the Hessians, of which I spoke above, my first remarkable encounter WITH the Rheinwehr.

There are a couple of reasons, one of which being a distinct sense of pride and honor, which developed while studying Rheinland history at the Hamburg university. Also, after some bad decisions in my youth, a member of the Rheinwehr helped me get a second chance making me the man I am today. For that I am deeply thankful and I feel I owe it to him to at least try and pay something back. I believe I could be a valuable asset to the Rheinwehr is another reason and after traveling through the Sirius-Sector, I learned which dangers lurked almost everywhere. Those dangers I want to keep out of Rheinland, if at all possible. Also, after my father died a senseless death somewhere in Kusari space, influenced by some nomad, I yearn to let the name Sandman rise again in the ranks of the Rheinwehr.

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): Native german speaker (Born and raised in Wuppertal/Germany)

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: I suppose so.

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): As far as I can tell from (for now) the outside, current conflicts are mainly with Red Hessians as well as the Gas Miners Guild (which might be, at least financially, supported by some entities in the Kusari-space). Also Rheinland seems to be somewhat troubled from within, since few (?) deem the current government-form at bit outdated (to put it mildly), and want to establish a Republic or some other democratic type of government. (I personally feel the Imperialist form is the one that will lead us to former glory and beyond). Troublesome as well is the dark matter storm in Munich, which has yet to be contained somehow (if at all possible).

Link to your reports: Since I am not a official member of the Rheinwehr, I did not report in Rheinwehr internal channels. But feel free to accept the contents of this application as a first report. If I am accepted I will file a report of the battle with the Red Hessians in the official channel.

Reason for joining?: Rheinland must come first, thats why. (Also my friend and I just got into Freelancer again, and we feel the Rheinwehr would be an appropiate group to play with->we already played with some of you (Firestorm, Ferdinant and Rocketman to name a few)).

Your Discord Name: scatts#4894

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - splitterniko - 05-22-2023

[Image: avatar_37793.png?dateline=1588512416]
Source: Schlachtschiff KKS-Greifenstein
Encryption: port RM-HC-R5C-RU4T-MD
Submitter: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr, Viezeadmiral Ferdinant von Habsburg, Herzog vom Fichtenwalde
Recipient: Gregor Bartolomeus Sandman
Subject: Application to the Kaiserliche Rheinwehr

Gregor Bartolomeus Sandman.

The Oberkommando has carefully studied your application, and has decided Your application have been approved.
Carry out your duties as you have to date, and you will no doubt bring yourself much honor!
You are hereby ordered and required to report to the Rheinwehr Headquarters for War Service Enrollment, Planet New Berlin, for training and duty. There you will be assigned to Viezeadmiral Ferdinant von Habsburg - follow his instructions carefully and he will return you to base safe, sound and victorious. Good luck and welcome to the Rheinland Military.
At this point, I would like to praise your connection to the Rhineland and mention that your application is exemplary. Many people could take this as an example. I expect great things from you, soldier.

From now on, you are under probation status with the rank of Flieger, hence your Bewerbung is accepted.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Ferdinant von Habsburg
Vizeadmiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
[Image: CfyoXgi.png]
[Image: tfMtFht.png][Image: tfMtFht.png][Image: N8vVEOM.png][Image: HpIs3GZ.png][Image: LdI1cZ7.png][Image: IqC5u7z.png][Image: 3AgDGcb.png][Image: w78WINz.png][Image: zOEF9oA.png][Image: AUr0fgK.png][Image: AUr0fgK.png][Image: phOUJJO.png][Image: 7yZQdYJ.png][Image: beq428c.png][Image: e0DpjVU.png]

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Jonathan - 05-22-2023

â–º Full name: Nicolay Perish
â–º Brief biography: Nicolay Perish was born on the planet New Berlin. His father was a military officer and his mother a civil service employee. Because of this, Nicolay grew up with a great appreciation for honour, pride and loyalty. As a youth, he was a member of several cadet groups and earned
several awards and recognitions. These in turn earned him a scholarship to a military college in the Imperial Rhineland. Nicolay therefore also decided to study at the Berlin Military Academy, where he met Hugo Stiglitz. His studies included a year of front-line service aboard a Rhenish battleship. Recently Nicolay returned from a student exchange with Cambridge University in Brittany, where he studied battle and fleet tactics in depth. Nicolay is in a relationship with a woman who is from Hamburg, Germany, whom he met during his time at the military academy. Nicolay has since graduated and is now ready to apply for a career in the Rhenish military, where he hopes to achieve great things.
â–º Age: 23
â–º Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: I have fought a few battles against DTR and Corsairs for Rheinland. I often jumped in to help the Rhineland military.

At the academy I met a recruiting manager of the Rheinwehr who showed me a lot and convinced me to give my life for the Imperial Fleet. It suits me and my life. Besides, my friends have also decided to join the Rhineland military, so I am here now and want to achieve great things for our fatherland.

OOC:

â–º German knowledge level will not affect your application): native speaker

â–º Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: I speak basic English. I'm still learning a lot, but it's enough to be able to converse.

â–º Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): Rhineland-Kusari War, Liberty War, Nomad War - these are the three big ones. otherwise there are currently still problems with DTR

â–º Link to your reports: I have not written any reports yet

â–º Reason for joining?: I have wanted to join the Rhineland military for a long time. Now it's time to make it happen. I like to play in an active community

â–º Your Discord Name: Amaymon01#0594

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Hans von Goeben - 05-23-2023

Full name: Silke Kohpeiss
Brief biography:
Born on planet Hamburg in 804 AS to a worker family; one younger brother. Unexceptional youth.
Graduated Secondary School with 16, followed by training as a logistician in an orbital logistics company on Hamburg. Obligatory spaceflight courses for transports during training phase.
Promoted to supervisor of the logistician department in 824 AS.
Company went bankrupt at the end of 829 AS; searching for a more active job with less desk time since then.
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: None so far

I recently had a talk with a friend from school times, who serves as a fighter pilot in the Wehr now. When we catched up on what we were up to since our last meeting two years ago, my predicament and consequential job hunt came up. Hearing that, he mentioned that the military would recruit not only combatants right now, but is also hiring for the Handelsmarine. After a quick search on the recruitment website, my choice to apply for said department was crystal clear.
So, I am able to offer years of experience as a logistician. This experience ranges from the menial jobs as a warehouseman to managing a logistic department with 23 clerks. Additionally, I have a license for flying large transports, which was obligatory to have, and renew every two years, as part of the company policy. Had to fill in for our Captains a few times over the years, so there is also a degree of practical experience as well. Combined with insight in the commercial framework of interstellar trade and a qualified planning reliability, I am certain that I could offer the Rheinwehr my services as a transport Captain of the Handelsmarine and to fill my old grandpa's shoes to serve Rheinland, at least in my own way.

OOC:

German knowledge level (will not affect your application): German native speaker.

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: I do believe so.

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): Aside the constant skirmishes with the unlawful Rheinland factions/outlaw factions like Bundschuh, Red Hessians and Unioners/Outcasts and Corsairs to protect state integrity and trade, there is no active war with another faction that I am aware of. Although the Sigma Border Region always offers tension between Rheinland and the GMG. It would also not be wise to have another war between Houses for Rheinland after the clash with Liberty a few years back.

Link to your reports: None so far

Reason for joining?: Search for an active faction with trading/RP opportunities.

Your Discord Name: Iron_Chancellor#1134

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - splitterniko - 05-23-2023

Submitter: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr, Viezeadmiral Ferdinant von Habsburg, Herzog vom Fichtenwalde
Recipient: Nicolay Perish

Nicolay Perish.

The Oberkommando has carefully studied your application, and has decided Your application have been approved.
Carry out your duties as you have to date, and you will no doubt bring yourself much honor!
You are hereby ordered and required to report to the Rheinwehr Headquarters for War Service Enrollment, Planet New Berlin, for training and duty. There you will be assigned to
Viezeadmiral Ferdinant von Habsburg - follow his instructions carefully and he will return you to base safe, sound and victorious. Good luck and welcome to the Rheinland Military.

From now on, you are under probation status with the rank of Flieger, hence your Bewerbung is accepted.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Ferdinant von Habsburg
[Image: CfyoXgi.png]]
[Image: tfMtFht.png][Image: tfMtFht.png][Image: N8vVEOM.png][Image: HpIs3GZ.png][Image: LdI1cZ7.png][Image: IqC5u7z.png][Image: 3AgDGcb.png][Image: w78WINz.png][Image: zOEF9oA.png][Image: AUr0fgK.png][Image: AUr0fgK.png][Image: phOUJJO.png][Image: 7yZQdYJ.png][Image: beq428c.png][Image: e0DpjVU.png]

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - splitterniko - 05-23-2023

Recipient: Silke Kohpeiss

Silke Kohpeiss

You are hereby ordered and required to report to the Rheinwehr Headquarters for War Service Enrollment, Planet New Berlin, for training and duty. There you will be assigned to
Viezeadmiral Ferdinant von Habsburg - follow his instructions carefully and he will return you to base safe, sound and victorious. Good luck and welcome to the Rheinland Military.
After training, we will assign you to the Handelsmarine. We hope that you will be able to use your experience in logistics for the good of the Rheinland and give new impetus to the Logistics Company.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Ferdinant von Habsburg
[Image: CfyoXgi.png]]

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - RedCore - 05-31-2023

Full name: Lukas Drake
Brief biography: Born in system Frankfurt, moved to New Berlin, Akademie on planet New Berlin, Career Freelancer
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr:
I supportet the Rheinwer a few times, against DTR
As i was born the Rheinwehr allways was nearbye, i saw the Ships fly over me and got in love with it, since then my biggest dream is to join them, now i think for myself, is the best time to get ready and start my adventure

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): Natürlich

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: For Sure

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection):Liberty war, Civil War, Kusari War, then the liberation of Colone against RHA. Then a few times against DTR in Munich and XI

Link to your reports: 0 Reports

Reason for joining?: I want to help Rhainland to get Stronger

Your Discord Name: RedCore00#6945

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Arne - 06-03-2023

[Image: 4e5NkKr.png]
Source: KKS-Ostkantone
Encryption: port RM-MAS-1NTS-GKR-BLG
Submitter: Konteradmiral Gunter Kunrad
Recipient: Lukas Drake
Subject: Application

Lukas Drake,

Your application is a little short. We also find your experience as part of the Rheinwehr and knowledge of the current situation lacking. Having said that, the Oberkommando appreciates your passion and respect for the Rheinwehr, and we need every man we can get.

You are hereby accepted and granted the rank of Rekrut, without the [RM] official flag. You will be automatically granted the rank of Flieger and the [RM] flag once you submit one satisfactory report from your patrols with the Rheinwehr.

Für den Kaiser! Für das Volk! Für Rheinland!

Abmeldung,
Gunter Kunrad
Konteradmiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
[Image: LAZDpR1.png]
[Image: HpIs3GZ.png][Image: tfMtFht.png][Image: AUr0fgK.png][Image: AUr0fgK.png][Image: 8gIGBaJ.png]
[Image: Z4HeSEl.png][Image: sizsZuT.png][Image: phOUJJO.png][Image: e0DpjVU.png][Image: 54uNcrk.png]
[Image: zOEF9oA.png][Image: FSTBSWa.png][Image: tfMtFht.png]

[Image: FRBQqLi.png]