Discovery Gaming Community
The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. (/showthread.php?tid=102803)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Lythrilux - 08-06-2013

(08-06-2013, 06:56 PM)SummerMcLovin Wrote: It would actually mean you have a 3:200000 chance of being an admin (x10-6, Loken).

It also means you don't use BOMDAS: the actual answer is 632.36 (recurring) which doesn't mean an awful lot.

wat. u number 2 much m8.

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Switchback - 08-06-2013

I'm absolutely amazed that some of the people are still on the list. While I want to give the admins the benefit of the doubt, part of me thinks Widow is protecting Altejago.

I mean, PMing faction accounts harassing them about still existing isn't exactly professional. But w/e, I guess they have their reasons.

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Loken - 08-06-2013

(08-06-2013, 07:36 PM)Switchback Wrote: I'm absolutely amazed that some of the people are still on the list. While I want to give the admins the benefit of the doubt, part of me thinks Widow is protecting Altejago.
Nope.

(08-06-2013, 06:56 PM)SummerMcLovin Wrote: It would actually mean you have a 3:200000 chance of being an admin (x10-6, Loken).

It also means you don't use BOMDAS: the actual answer is 632.36 (recurring) which doesn't mean an awful lot.
Your post has been removed because it contained too much FACT.

Please refrain from posting high levels of FACT in the future.

Regards,
The Administration

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - tothebonezone - 08-06-2013

About time you guys took me off the list.

I was actually worried you were desperate.

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Switchback - 08-06-2013

Kazinsal was removed from the list but is now back on it? What? At least there are worse people who could be admins/mods.

*cough*

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - SeaFalcon - 08-06-2013

(08-06-2013, 10:48 PM)Switchback Wrote: Kazinsal was removed from the list but is now back on it? What?

*cough*

Someone was messing with it Angel

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Loken - 08-06-2013

Things have been fixed, some decisions may have been re-evaluated.

The current list is up to date as of this moment.

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Bootsiuv - 08-06-2013

[Image: Loeken.gif]

[Image: tom-cruise-laughing.gif]

[Image: tumblr_metr91sDYu1r8s9oho4_250.gif]

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - SMGSterlin - 08-07-2013

Seriously? You got Tal on the list of potentials, but people we know are half-way decent like Rodent and Sly-Beetle and Prysin are scratched off?