Discovery Gaming Community
BHG Discussion thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: BHG Discussion thread (/showthread.php?tid=10309)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

BHG Discussion thread - Zapp - 07-21-2008

BHG vs Harvester? Hey, we're fighting everyone else out there, why not?

BHG Discussion thread - Raekur - 07-21-2008

@ Scornstar.

In regards to Omega-15.
Per my discussion with one of the Junker Council members
Permission is granted to open fire on any Harvester who is near Bornholm station as of 20:00GMT - 7/20.
I think this revokes your rights to use Bornholm as a base to operate from.
Junkers dislike realizing that their base is being used as a shield.

BHG Discussion thread - ScornStar - 07-22-2008

' Wrote:@ Scornstar.

In regards to Omega-15.
Per my discussion with one of the Junker Council members
Permission is granted to open fire on any Harvester who is near Bornholm station as of 20:00GMT - 7/20.
I think this revokes your rights to use Bornholm as a base to operate from.
Junkers dislike realizing that their base is being used as a shield.

Nope post 61 doesn't say that at all."

BHG Discussion thread - Raekur - 07-22-2008

True, it is annoying when 2 different junker council members do not concur on their statements.
Either way, all DW vessels have been recalled to Omega-15 to aid in its defense.
See you in space.

BHG Discussion thread - sovereign - 07-22-2008

Take it to PMs or make a separate thread, please.

BHG Discussion thread - Athenian - 07-25-2008

This is not related to the groups slugging it out mentioned above.

The quality of RP in Omega 15 leaves a lot to be desired. No way am I sending new guys there to scout things out if all they're subjected to is heaps of oorp chatter about ids and tags and people attacking zoner ships because they're red. (although in fariness for most S/D agents it's been a good lesson in how NOT to RP)

I should point out that any time I go through Omi Minor and it's got more than one or two ships in it, there are the same problems. This is all to the point where its almost like being in NY on its worst days. These are not just isolated incidents - perhaps we need to see more BHers establishing themselves and directing things with exemplary playing and a consistent presence rather than just hovering around looking fro faults in others. Is it that people feell that the farther they are from the central hub the more acceptable it is to lower standards?

Another note - the Sheffield BHG board was working well, and then it got unpinned? I'm open to establishing it as a sort of portal for BHG players and expanding it to provide info on systems and bounties in operation but also links to forum topics like this one and discussions about ship designs, updates and how this all is going to affect us. If there is enough interest.

Could we get Planetform to terraform a planet in the outer systems rather than build a base? It would prompt a Planetform group to get organised.

BHG Discussion thread - Colonel Z.e.r.o. - 07-25-2008

' Wrote:This is not related to the groups slugging it out mentioned above.

The quality of RP in Omega 15 leaves a lot to be desired. No way am I sending new guys there to scout things out if all they're subjected to is heaps of oorp chatter about ids and tags and people attacking zoner ships because they're red. (although in fariness for most S/D agents it's been a good lesson in how NOT to RP)

I should point out that any time I go through Omi Minor and it's got more than one or two ships in it, there are the same problems. This is all to the point where its almost like being in NY on its worst days. These are not just isolated incidents - perhaps we need to see more BHers establishing themselves and directing things with exemplary playing and a consistent presence rather than just hovering around looking fro faults in others. Is it that people feell that the farther they are from the central hub the more acceptable it is to lower standards?

Another note - the Sheffield BHG board was working well, and then it got unpinned? I'm open to establishing it as a sort of portal for BHG players and expanding it to provide info on systems and bounties in operation but also links to forum topics like this one and discussions about ship designs, updates and how this all is going to affect us. If there is enough interest.

Could we get Planetform to terraform a planet in the outer systems rather than build a base? It would prompt a Planetform group to get organised.

I'm a very active BH perhaps I can tidy myself up. I've already tried to inform others sport and RP. While my record may not be absolute. But it's a start.

Also a whole planet may serve to better explain the BHG "unlimited resorces".