Discovery Gaming Community
4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) (/showthread.php?tid=104884)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Reno - 09-15-2013

Login on my Osiris and undocked from Atum and found myself in Inverness.

Reno

Echo: Not a bug.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Duncan Farquar - 09-15-2013

==============
Tradelane rings names
==============

Burgundy
Tradelane from Bourg-en-Bresse to Alesia called Planet Nevers-Alesia Station
Tradelane from Bourg-en-Bresse to Ile-de-France JG called Bourg-en-Bresse Space Port-Tournus
Tradelane from Bourg-en-Bresse to Dijon Station called Bourg-en-Bresse Space Port-Tournus
Tradelane from Dijon to Nevers called Planet Beaune-Dijon Station
Tradelane from Dijon to Berry JG called Planet Beaune-Le Creusot

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - DeathsOverture - 09-15-2013

==============
Crash
==============

I've had issues with the server and my dromedary, not sure if they are related or not. I undocked from Planet Leeds (the bpa side) and I think the server crashed. When I logged back in, I crashed to desktop. When I was able to log back in after crashing I had respawned at the Barrier Gate station as if I had been destroyed. I then flew to Manchester and tried to enter the Leeds jump hole but it looks like the server crashed again. Then, when I rejoined, I was in the Manchester system, and I crashed to desktop almost immediately.

I think I'm just going to leave my dromedary alone for now...

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Vulkhard Muller - 09-15-2013

Interspace Commerce gets 10% with Kusari civ when the tech chart ( as seen here) says we should get 90%

Aet: Post in the tech plugin thread and make sure you give a full listing of the ship and guns you use. Not enough info, no action taken.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - BattleHammer - 09-15-2013

==============
BANNED
==============

Ok, i think everyone is getting banned now haha the server just went down and now i cannot connect with ANY of my characters across 4 accounts and it seems it's not just me as there are only 10 people online now.

Smoke break time I suppose. Smile

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - KaiserDietz - 09-15-2013

==============
TRADE LANE TARGETING
==============

Trade lane names in Gallia are very wrong and misleading

Aet: Just french roadsign making. Anyway, be more specific?

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - wodalin - 09-15-2013

==============
INFO CARD/COMMODITIES
==============

Planet Los Angeles doesn't sell optical chips anymore.
The infocard says there is a plant for it from Ageira.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Tankman - 09-15-2013

==============
Cruiser Turret Slots
==============

All of them are named as "Cruiser Turret - Heavy"

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - JunkerTown - 09-16-2013

The new spatial has trouble docking at bases.
During the cut scene for docking it gets held up at the base doors.
Typing /stuck a few times will enable it to dock tho.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Omicron - 09-16-2013

==============
Regular bug
==============

Atum in Inverness is invisible like it used to be in Alaska, instead of being easy to find as I have been told by devs.