Discovery Gaming Community
Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Constellation Cruise - Official Thread (/showthread.php?tid=1320)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - Kane - 08-18-2006

Quick request...

Might it be possible to have different police factions represented? Perhaps the fugitive started off in Kusari (Because Sidewinder is using a Wyrm), then did something in Rheinland (Because I really want to use a Phantom), and is trying to escape via Liberty and this cruise?

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - Hyperwave22 - 08-18-2006

I like the idea, and I'm not sure you'll get too much argument over this request, so if Davey wants to change the storyline, I don't mind.

Hyperwave

EDIT: Okay, I found someone for the cruise captain position. Everyone say hi to Quintinius~Verginix. He says he can make it, so the event's future is looking bright.

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - Davey Jones - 08-19-2006

Kane,Aug 18 2006, 10:28 AM Wrote:Quick request...

Might it be possible to have different police factions represented? Perhaps the fugitive started off in Kusari (Because Sidewinder is using a Wyrm), then did something in Rheinland (Because I really want to use a Phantom), and is trying to escape via Liberty and this cruise?
[snapback]30845[/snapback]

sure go for it... I really dont have too much of an oppinion on this just as long as it stays withing the rules. So go for it sounds like it would be fun :)

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - Qunitinius~Verginix - 08-19-2006

Hey all you people here! This event looks like its gonna kick ass! I have signed up for the cruise captian position but i have several important questions:

1) WHat weapons can the cruise liners equip themselves with?

2)What ID should we buy

3) Do we get a full compliment of sheild bots and nano bots cause too many would me we could repair and blow up the enemies.

4) And what cargo do we have to be carrying? passeners? VIPs? credit cards?

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - gezza999 - 08-19-2006

I think we shouldn't have bats OR bots.

Just my opinion though, anyway, I've still not managed to get dad to frickin get FL sorted out. So I'm thinkin about quittin the event.. :( Unless I manage to get the char ready intime ( No need for any money by the way, i'm gettin compencation, and I'm not gona have anywhere NEAR as many chars this time :crazy: so I should have some left over after i finish building SOME of the stuff I need).

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - Hyperwave22 - 08-19-2006

Don't get the idea in your head to quit yet. You still have about a month to work it out, Gezza.

Hype :D

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - General Nakazawa - 08-20-2006

The cruis ship i think shold have the stok wepans whith the Spa and Cruis ID in Cortez. I belive davey explained the bots and bats a wile ago and the cargo list is on the first post. I hope i was of good asistance. I look forward to seeing you out there with me on this and good to have another captain.

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - Qunitinius~Verginix - 08-20-2006

Stock guns huh? blah my cruise liner already like order battleship guns and a heavy mortal but i can put those one a diff char if i really have too.

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - Virus - 08-20-2006

Qunitinius~Verginix,Aug 20 2006, 12:33 PM Wrote:Stock guns huh? blah my cruise liner already like order battleship guns and a heavy mortal but i can put those one a diff char if i really have too.
[snapback]31139[/snapback]

I'd like to see a Cruise Liner beat a battleship.. :P

Hope it still has stock shielding, too.

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - Qunitinius~Verginix - 08-20-2006

yea i havent upgraded any of its shields or hull but i wasnt planning to anyways until after the COnstellation Cruise