Discovery Gaming Community
NEMP: Freeport 11 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Official (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=550)
+----- Forum: Event Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=274)
+----- Thread: NEMP: Freeport 11 (/showthread.php?tid=165684)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: NEMP: Freeport 11 - Bybor De Banga - 11-13-2018

I am bitt confused. I delivered hull segments form Omega-49, however there is no profit. I got offer for 500 only...is the event closed already ?

Freeport 11, already closed ? - Bybor De Banga - 11-13-2018

I am bit confused. I delivered hull segments form Omega-49, however there is no profit. I got offer for 500 only...is the event closed already ?

RE: NEMP: Freeport 11 - Thexare - 11-13-2018

It doesn't show up in the commodity dealer, Bybor, a script directly adds it to your account after you sell. Take a look at the green text in the middle of this log, you should have something like that pop up when you sell it.

It's done this way because Hull Segments are sold on a variety of bases, and needed for POB production. The only way to make sure they're sourced from the designated base and not disrupt base supplies is to use the script to add a bonus.

RE: NEMP: Freeport 11 - Bybor De Banga - 11-13-2018

Thanx for replz, all is fine now..

RE: NEMP: Freeport 11 - Lusitano - 11-13-2018

(11-12-2018, 08:53 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: The only people who may be pissed off are Lusitano and Makoto. Other than that, people are only bringing forward legitimate concerns and thoughts regarding this event:
  • Commune nuking a solar they're not hostile to, having shot them in the past already, an expecting to use their bases thereafter.
  • Freeport 11 being NEMP'd again in a long line of NEMPs. People don't think it's very original and are kind of sick of it.

Repetition is an entirely valid argument, given the use of the NEMP in this forces people to take part in a way. And it seems to be that people just don't really have the energy for another one of these on the exact same solar. You can bomb it for your own ends, you just can't expect people to be willing to immediately partske, which is what people are getting at.

you just said what i said ... why always fp11? what zoners did for beeing attacked like that, other that not support a player that bluilt a pob next to a zoner base? there are no reason for that attack unless personal "revenge" for the lost of that pob. nothing more. the commune loves the aliens? attack the order and core! why they don't do that? i don't know ask then. it even was the order that destroyed that pob! and the most incredible is that they use zoner bases!! how can you attack zoner bases and then dock on zoenr bases? how stupid is that?

also about the the event ... you can't make then both at the same time. the om lost is much more profitable because is just 3 systems, and this so call event is how many? and even have to pass corsair space ... or go around that makes the double of time to make it!!

about the commune being terorist and can do what they want ... why omicron delta that is so far away and almost nobody care, and don't do that is house space? yea right!! like i said .. the destruction of that pob is the only reason for that ... and and why don't attack who destryed? don't know ...

RE: NEMP: Freeport 11 - Sombs - 11-13-2018

Maybe you should read what the actual Commune players wrote, Lusitano. It's in this thread.

RE: NEMP: Freeport 11 - HassLHoFF™ - 11-13-2018

(11-13-2018, 07:14 PM)Lusitano Wrote:
(11-12-2018, 08:53 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: The only people who may be pissed off are Lusitano and Makoto. Other than that, people are only bringing forward legitimate concerns and thoughts regarding this event:
  • Commune nuking a solar they're not hostile to, having shot them in the past already, an expecting to use their bases thereafter.
  • Freeport 11 being NEMP'd again in a long line of NEMPs. People don't think it's very original and are kind of sick of it.

Repetition is an entirely valid argument, given the use of the NEMP in this forces people to take part in a way. And it seems to be that people just don't really have the energy for another one of these on the exact same solar. You can bomb it for your own ends, you just can't expect people to be willing to immediately partske, which is what people are getting at.

you just said what i said ... why always fp11? what zoners did for beeing attacked like that, other that not support a player that bluilt a pob next to a zoner base? there are no reason for that attack unless personal "revenge" for the lost of that pob. nothing more. the commune loves the aliens? attack the order and core! why they don't do that? i don't know ask then. it even was the order that destroyed that pob! and the most incredible is that they use zoner bases!! how can you attack zoner bases and then dock on zoenr bases? how stupid is that?

also about the the event ... you can't make then both at the same time. the om lost is much more profitable because is just 3 systems, and this so call event is how many? and even have to pass corsair space ... or go around that makes the double of time to make it!!

about the commune being terorist and can do what they want ... why omicron delta that is so far away and almost nobody care, and don't do that is house space? yea right!! like i said .. the destruction of that pob is the only reason for that ... and and why don't attack who destryed? don't know ...

Even I share the opinion that it gets boring ooRP to have so much relation about Freeport 11 in the Omicrons.
Well, now I am getting rid of the ooRP perspective.
If I recall the situation in the Omicrons inRP, in a fairly realistic way, the Freeport is the most common target to harm all human settlement in the region. It relates to all human factions in this region. Just get it please.

edit: Just get a beer and get into chillmode, buddy. Doing something, or offering something are always better than the opposite.

RE: NEMP: Freeport 11 - Lythrilux - 11-13-2018

(11-13-2018, 07:14 PM)Lusitano Wrote: i don't know ask then. it even was the order that destroyed that pob! and the most incredible is that they use zoner bases!!

The greatest magic trick in Disco is how Order and Corsairs dodged a Zoner fr5 after nuking a POB in the NFZ and threatening the entire zoner population of Sirius.

(11-13-2018, 07:31 PM)HassLHoFF™ Wrote: If I recall the situation in the Omicrons inRP, in a fairly realistic way, the Freeport is the most common target to harm all human settlement in the region. It relates to all human factions in this region. Just get it please.

I strongly disagree there. You've got both Nauru and Ennibeck in Delta. Ennibeck's infocard even describes (or most certainly heavily implies) that civilian traffic has moved towards it over Freeport 11.

RE: NEMP: Freeport 11 - HassLHoFF™ - 11-13-2018

(11-13-2018, 07:46 PM)Lythrilux Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 07:14 PM)Lusitano Wrote: i don't know ask then. it even was the order that destroyed that pob! and the most incredible is that they use zoner bases!!

The greatest magic trick in Disco is how Order and Corsairs dodged a Zoner fr5 after nuking a POB in the NFZ and threatening the entire zoner population of Sirius.

(11-13-2018, 07:31 PM)HassLHoFF™ Wrote: If I recall the situation in the Omicrons inRP, in a fairly realistic way, the Freeport is the most common target to harm all human settlement in the region. It relates to all human factions in this region. Just get it please.

I strongly disagree there. You've got both Nauru and Ennibeck in Delta. Ennibeck's infocard even describes (or most certainly heavily implies) that civilian traffic has moved towards it over Freeport 11.

Hmm, funnily I wasn't aware it is a Daumann base and the infocard on itself. However I had the meaning of the word freeport (untaxed) in mind and that both Order, Core, ... are doing stuff there. Currently figuring out the latest infocards though. Hope for not another yelling. Big Grin

RE: NEMP: Freeport 11 - Cælumaresh - 11-13-2018

(11-13-2018, 07:46 PM)Lythrilux Wrote:

I dunno how the sairs did it, but in case of the Order it is because I reached out to the Zoner leaders at that time and had a discussion with them and golly. Part of it OORPly and the greater part IRPly.