Discovery Gaming Community
Poll: Should we have a redo Player Event at Aland? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Poll: Should we have a redo Player Event at Aland? (/showthread.php?tid=169104)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Poll: Should we have a redo Player Event at Aland? - Vendetta - 03-29-2019

(03-29-2019, 06:48 PM)Kaze Wrote:
Not only I don't know that, because no one does, since it has not come up in discussion, a discussion that I do not partake, it is player driven rp that originated with the BAF HC. Unless you're going to call me, and everyone in the BAF HC corrupt and capable of predicting what will the story devs come up for the Nofolk in the future.

It may stay in O-3. It can go to the front. Or Poole. Or O-3. This is what the BAF HC decided to go with as it is evident in the link I have provided in the last post.

<3

Durandal03/16/2019
Norfolk is an overextension and will be moving back to Cambridge the second O3 is resolved one way or another.

RE: Poll: Should we have a redo Player Event at Aland? - Kaze - 03-29-2019

I actually didn't knew that >_>

Where is it written?

<3

RE: Poll: Should we have a redo Player Event at Aland? - Vendetta - 03-29-2019

(03-29-2019, 06:52 PM)Kaze Wrote:

Where is it written?

<3

PM conversation I had with Durandal. I can take a screenshot if you'd like.

(03-29-2019, 06:53 PM)Vendetta Wrote:

Where is it written?

<3

No need, it proves my point I'm out of the discussions related to Bretland.

<3

RE: Poll: Should we have a redo Player Event at Aland? - pulha - 03-29-2019

(03-29-2019, 06:55 PM)Kaze Wrote:
(03-29-2019, 06:53 PM)Vendetta Wrote:

Where is it written?

<3

No need, it proves my point I'm out of the discussions related to Bretland.

<3

Actually proves my point.

I was about to say

Mollys can't take cardiff, devs said us no... so i wonder why if Cambridge is unguarded per say unless norfolk is to return then i saw your "orders" ...

no need to say more ...

But as i mentioned previously ...

The correct thing should be like this.

Even without any player driven RP, if it was all story devs the correct thing should be, layout story to players, what will happen, and then let player prepare the RP around it, give them like 2 weeks to do it then release patch.

RE: Poll: Should we have a redo Player Event at Aland? - Couden - 03-29-2019

Do we redo this dev bullshit or no?

Then ask to whom whoever talked with you of the devs regarding Cardiff and why is that. Because it has nothing to do with me, or me role-playing the courier pigeon to something the BAF HC decided.

<3

RE: Poll: Should we have a redo Player Event at Aland? - St.Denis - 03-29-2019

(03-29-2019, 06:51 PM)Vendetta Wrote: Durandal03/16/2019
Norfolk is an overextension and will be moving back to Cambridge the second O3 is resolved one way or another.

Maybe it is time that Devs stop telling certain people things unless it is for the general population to know.

We have a certain Community Member that keeps dropping hints that they 'know' what is happening, which does get on people's nerves, and even goes so far as to apparently answer questions, by other Community Members, for the Devs.

If this doesn't happen, then the cries of 'bias' will carry on.

You mean a jumping JD and not gassing the miners to death, Denis?

Or what do you mean?

<3

RE: Poll: Should we have a redo Player Event at Aland? - Sombs - 03-29-2019

Here is the issue: People see you are in the dev team. People see you are in the Bret-HC. People see Admiral Dagon telling entire fleets to move. People saw Operation Chrysalis getting canonized, lead by Dagon. People saw "the damage I delivered to the Kassel" and people saw Admiral Dagon spearheading the take-over of Canaria, which was declared unavoidable from the very beginning. So what people see is Admiral Kaze Dagon failing ingame but winning on the story level. Admiral Kaze Dagon died 4256783456378 times in the attacks on Aland but can damage NPC solars and decorates herself with wins on the story level. And everything the player behind it can say in order to defend himself is "yeah but none of this was my idea lol".

As long as Kaze is a story dev and Admiral Dagon at least pretends to have a say over NPC assets, their own as well as these of the enemy, it will continue to look very crappy to the playerbase, no matter how many of your friends will try to claim and explain the opposite being the case. The lack of transparency, especially in advance, will make it look like normal players have the priviledge to watch Admiral Kaze Dagon influence and claims wins on things that are done by the story devs.

The people won't rely on the word of the devs for the defense against those accusations. The story devs never had a horrible reputation as of now, and given how people see the dev team currently as "Justin and his friends" alias Nepotism, this will look corrupt as hell. Things like leaks to specific people via PM don't make it look any better, to be absolute honest.