Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Sirius Coalition (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+----- Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 11-30-2006

----Incoming Transmission-----

Protrepic, New orders for you. Engage any Colonial Remenant Vessels outside of Cambridge. They think that they are the police, and that sector has policing enough. Avoid Contact with capital ships for the momeny, we need to gether mor inteeligence on their weapons capabilities.

Mcintosh out.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Shamus - 11-30-2006

Koolmo,Nov 30 2006, 12:41 PM Wrote:----Incoming Transmission-----

Protrepic, New orders for you.  Engage any Colonial Remenant Vessels outside of Cambridge.  They think that they are the police, and that sector has policing enough.  Avoid Contact with capital ships for the momeny, we need to gether mor inteeligence on their weapons capabilities.

Mcintosh out.
[snapback]46585[/snapback]

Outrider Shamus to Janath & Mcintosh:

And all over a puny 30K transaction. Kind of a shame, really.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 12-02-2006

-------Incoming Transmission-------

This is Mcintosh. I'm proud to announce that we have a new pilot, Chris Pike, aboard the RAHF-vampyre. He will be assigned to the Long Range Patrol Squadron, under Lt-Commander Totenkopt. This Squadron will be sweeping through the Omegas, and the Taus, in preparation for the coming reorganization.

On another note, I have heard scattered reports of an engagement in Omicron Alpha... Any infomation will be appreciated.

For the Revolution! Mcintosh out.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Ant - 12-02-2006

Transmit to: Grand Admiral McIntosh, High Chancelllor Aeon
Transmit from: Frigate Antarg

"Greetings,
This is the new Captain of the Antarg, Commodore Hermes Solaris.

With the recent transfer of many crew to the Procrastinator, there have been some *eh-hem* procedural difficulties with new crew members.
All is in order now, and although some of the crew have somewhat exotic taste, they are a fine bunch in a firefight."

Solaris out.

*whispering* "how do you switch this thing off...oh right.."
[Image: scra_cr_004.jpg]

--------Incoming Transmission---------

Ah, good to hear from you Commodore Solaris, I hope your new command ends better than your last.

Mcintosh out.

Transmit to: Grand Admiral McIntosh, High Chancelllor Aeon
Transmit from: Frigate Antarg

Greetings,
First officer of the Antarg here.

It appears the Commodore has had a nervous breakdown. He is currently being held in the medical facility.
Last news was that he was muttering about "that damned indestructible planet".

I will be assuming command until further orders are received.

First officer Greer Morkis out.
[Image: scra_cr_004.jpg]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - mAtty - 12-02-2006

Incoming Transmission
To: All SCRA Members

Greetings! I am a new recruit in the glorious army of the Coalition. Right now I am flying the RAHF-vampyre, a Colonial Viper. It is still in the process of being upgraded, but should be completed soon.

End Transmission

OOC: Sorry I left pretty quickly earlier. I got a phone call that I had to take.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aeon - 12-02-2006

------------------------------------
Incoming Transmission_

decoding_

Transmit to: All SCRA personnel
Transmit from: High Chancellor Aeon, RAFC-Dreadnought

Firstly, please welcome Chris Pike to our glorious ranks, this newest addition will be a helpful asset to our efforts.

Lieutenant Pike, if you need any assistance, please, dont hesitate to ask.

Secondly; I have come up with some new organizational structures that will enable us to keep tabs more easily on what is happening.

Any members of flag rank and above will be recieving portfolios and a ministry.

The High Chancellor will get the Foreign Diplomatic Relations Office and portfolio, and will retain overall say in the goings-on of the faction.

Grand Admiral McIntosh will be War secretary, in charge of all matters military, including weapons development, procurement, and distribution. He will still be in overall command of the fleet as well.

So first assignment Grand Admiral, its time to start developing our own weaponry for boarding and ground forces. We need some powerful, and multi-purpose flexible weaponry that can be used in any/most situations reliably.

I will be setting aside $50million credits for the initial development.

Admiral Antarg will be recieving the chair of the Treasury board, and will be in charge of the faction's finances. Including those of getting enought credits for a system, the money for weapons procurement and distribution, et cetera.

Admiral, I would like you to create a "bank" character which we can use to deposit money, weapons, and other equipment on. Hopefully this will be parked in a dedicated "safe zone" area where we can guarantee its protection.

The idea is to make this our "stash", which we can access when needed. However, no need to endanger it, we dont want to lose all our things do we?

Any more ideas? then please contact me or post them here.

Regards,
Aeon

Transmission Ends_
-------------------------------

-----Incoming Transmission----

Aye Chancellor, I will be contacting my ground forces commanders and getting their opinons on appropriate assault ships. I woud suggest that the New York system be used for our 'Bank', as weapons don't seem to work in that system.

Mcintosh out.

Transmit to: High Chancelllor Aeon
Transmit from: Admiral Ant, Cruiser Procrastinator

Message received and understood. Appropriate funding will be made available once the means are available.

Current status is at 5 million credits on available transfer ship in New York system.