Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Aegis - 03-26-2010

Leon walks into his quarters after his patrol. On his desk is three folders. "Ah, these must be the extended applications I requested." He sat down and began to review them, making sure to miss absolutely no detail.

Drake Verdon, Danke for your quick reply. Your history and your aspirations seem solid. You have been sent a questionnaire. Follow the instructions in said questionnaire.

Your Application is Currently: Under Review

Christian Fischer, Danke for your interest in the Rheinwehr. You have been sent a questionnaire. Follow the instructions in said questionnaire.

Your Application is Currently: Under Review

Danke,

Hauptgefreiter Leon Fischer

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Malexa - 03-28-2010

Stefix and [color=#FFCC00]Malenka

Herr [color=#33FF33]Stefan Heinrich
and Herr Karl.Bohin, I am afraid that I do have sad news for you meine Herren.
We have discussed your applications and the Rheinland Military High Command does not feel that you can not keep the expected standards up verry high.

Your applications for the primary fleet got declined.

KoRny.Head and [color=#FFCC00]PhantomBlade

Drake Verdon and Christian Fischer, your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"

Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.

You are also required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory!

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - ElCaramba - 03-28-2010

Discovery Forum Name: ElCaramba
Name: Pascal Leutenhoff
S.K.Y.P.E: sirpep

Height:70,47
Weight: 180.77
Hair Color: Blond/Brown
Eye Color: Dark Green

Planet/Station of Origin: New Berlin

Background Information: Pascal was born in New Berlin. He had a normal family, his dad was an account manager and his mom was secretary of the Head of the Reinland Military. He also had a younger brother. His brother is still studying. After his school Pascal wanted to go in politics, so he knows much aboout the principals and political idea's of Reinland. Pascal has been succesfully in politics for over 4 years, but after those 4 years he had the idea that he coundn't tackle crime and iniquity. So he decided to join the military.

Basic Personality Traits: Good obeyer, can make decisions on his own when he has to, stays calm under pressure, can good put into perspective, good eye for business

Ship Class: very heavy Fighter (planning to buy Super Heavy Fighter)

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? About 2 months

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? A friend of mine played it and i thought "Wow, thats nice!" so i bought the game and played it.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server? ELCaramba(freelancer), B@nk(money depot),Marksman(miner/trader) and Leutenhoff(Reinland pilot)

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM? Because they have amazing ships and cool bases, they are the strongest faction in my opinion and a RL friend also want to join.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - AniodD - 03-28-2010

Discovery Forum Name: AniodD
Name: Benjamin Scheutzer
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): darkmadtrunk

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 179,6
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet New Berlin

Background Information: Benjamin Scheutzer, born on Planet New Berlin is applying with a very good friend of him. Benjamin is born pretty close to a landing pad, so his interest in space ships grew by the day. It was a childhood dream for him to become a space pilot, knowing that the training for something like this would be tough. It was pretty clear to him he wanted to spend the rest of his life in space with his ship, but before that he had to go to school. After Primary School he went to High School and he became very good friends with Jim, or maybe i have to say Mr. Leutenhoff who will also apply for the Rheinland Military. Surprisingly, he had the same dream of becoming a space pilot wich caused a very good friendship between Jim and Benjamin. Jim is one year younger than Benjamin, because Benjamin had to repeat a class, because of the fever that kept him ill for a very long time. Together they decided to become space pilots. After getting their licenses to fly in space they wanted to stay together. They wanted to join the Rheinland Military. They want to fight for Rheinland! They want to fight for peace and freedom!

Basic Personality Traits:
Concentrated, Sense of humour, Creative, Chatty, Can make friends with almost anybody

SHIP CLASS:
Bomber (currently trying this class out, but i will stick to it for a while)

OTHER:
Do you use S.K.Y.P.E. for voice chat? I don't know if my parents are going to like it when I'm talking with online ''Strangers''. Could you please note that Sir Leutenhoff has a kind of disease called Dislexia. Maybe you're familiar with it.

PLAYING TIME:
About a month. I played one week. Stopped playing and now I'm back. (And I will stay here)

REASONS TO PLAY ON DISCOVERY RP 24/7:
I'll sum it up:
-Most of the time there are 50+ players online
-Server capicity of 200 slots
-Role Playing is alot of fun
-Very active Community

OTHER CHARACTERS:
A miner called AniodD, a Blood Dragon (NPC faction) called Hanetewaku, a Freelancer called Reaperus (using it for exploration) and Scheutzer (RM).

OOC REASON TO JOIN RM:
Amazing ships, most guns shoot my favourite colour (GREEN!), it's a really nice challenge to be in war with the Liberty Navy , a real life friend is also going to join the RM, there aren't many factions that are as powerful as Rheinland.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Malexa - 03-29-2010

ElCaramba and AniodD

Jim Leutenhoff, I am not quite sure if you have read the handouts you have been given once entering the recruitment office:
Quote:- Applications need to have a lot of thought and energy put into them in order to gain acceptance. Any application with far to many mistakes or information we don't agree with will most likely be denied. You may, of course, be as creative as you wish and give your character unique traits but don't go overboard. You are the average "Joe" pilot, generally speaking.

Quote:Also, please make sure your application is written in the third person.

The Rheinland Military High Command has discussed all recent applications lately and I fear I was trifle with the recent applications due to a lot of paperwork on my hands.
This will change now to its old state. It has nothing to do with you meine Herren and I hope for your understandings.

Well Herr Leutenhoff, I am not quite happy with your background information. I do not get a picture of you here.
//And in addition to not being verry informative, I really dislike the standard "my parents died - Revenge" applications. Please think of something creative here, since we need to know if you are able to roleplay via this way. And once you are reworking it please use the third form as well, or use any tricks that let you use the first form in a narative way.//

Herr Benjamin Scheutzer, your application is nearly complete, but even here could be more information available to me.
Quote:Also, please make sure your application is written in the third person.
This seems to be missing as well. If you want to you can rework so it fits this criteria. Looks better in a biography form.

//
For both of you the OOC part here to explain a few things:

I am happy that you like the colors, ships and bases, but one point got my attention.
Since you are friends in RL as well, you may have the same point of view:
Quote:..........it's awesome to be in war with all those other factions,............
Please be aware that Rheinland is in fact NOT at war with everyone. We are only at war with Liberty and have good relations towards Bretonia and Kusari. We have our criminal problems inside the house as any other nation has, but that is the whole story.

Rheinland may be the most tightly organized house around Sirius, where you don't get asked twice to stick to the laws or where discussions with the authority get you into a prison called Vierlande really fast, but we are not warmakers or unfriendly powerhungry soldiers.
You get a warm welcome inside Rheinland if you stick to the rules, but you also get an even "warmer" goodbye if you try to bend them a little bit.

I will wait until ElCaramba reworked his application, before I put both of you under review.
//

Signed,
Admiral Malexa Malte

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - AniodD - 03-31-2010

Elcaramba and I (AniodD) both edited our applications.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - MasterDk78 - 04-01-2010

Discovery Forum Name: MasterDk78
Name: Gorgon
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//masterdk78): but dont use skype, have a child in real life, so skype is useless coz of the noice

Height:190 cm
Weight: 85 kg
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Battleship Altenburg (Dresden)

Background Information: Born and raised under the Battleship Altenburg alone by his father.

Basic Personality Traits: Impatient, good listner, reasonable, fair, naive, stubborn

Ship Class: The Wraith

Other: Gull - CT-49X Civilian Transport

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
a week, but ive been playing freelancer before, when the Tng mod was out, had my own 20 member bountyhunter clan called, [RK-DK] so know how this game works. this mod tho there are still some few things i need to get used to, but i like what ive seen so faar.

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
Was thinking of freelancer one day, and figured i wanted to see if its still alive, and imagine my happy face when i saw how many actully still plays this game!

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?
MasterDk78 - My trader,
Gorgon - my new character.

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?
I allways loved Rheinland, and allways will. So i hoped i could become some part of rheinland, and do my part to protect that wich I love!

I hope my application is approved, if u have any questions, dont hessitate to ask me ingame or here.

- MasterDk78
Alias Gorgon

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Ryuzaki - 04-01-2010

Discovery Forum Name: Ryuzaki
Name: Nikov Bismarck
S.K.Y.P.E designation: Nikov1394

Height: In feet and inches. 1,85 Cm
Weight: In pounds, preferably. 79 Kg
Hair Color: What color is your hair? Black
Eye Color: What color are your irises? Brown

Planet/Station of Origin: What planet or base were you born on?
I was born on Planet Hamburg, in 789 A.S
Background Information: You're background story. Please be as extensive as possible.
Nikov Bismarck was born on Planet Hamburg, in 789 A.S. He live on Planet Hamburg. Nikov's parents live on Planet New Berlin. Nikov Bismarck has 2 brothers who live with their parents on Planet New Berlin, Erik Bismarck and Adolph Bismarck , they work as traders for Republican Shipping. Nikov's family is verry rich because Erik and Adolph win a lot of money working for Republican Shipping ,but they have a lot of problems with pirates. Republican Shipping has lost hundreds of millions of dollars because of pirates. Nikov's father Otto Bismarck was officer for Rheinland police. In one day Otto and his team tried to stop pirates, he thinks to follow Adolph's ship, his son ship, and when pirates atack, they catch them, but this idea was bad , pirates ambush the bait ship and the police pilots too. A great fight has began Police versus pirates, in the fight, Adolph took the time to flight. Adolph has escaped but his father was seriously wounded. Otto's team was killed, and he was the only survivor. After two days, he was found by his sons and an entire Rheinland Police fleet. That day 17th March 813 A.S. was the last day of Otto bismarck as Police officer, he retired from Police.Six months ago, Hamburg was attacked by a squadron of Liberty Navy. Rheinland Military came. At Planet Hamburg was Rheinland Military, in the other side at five thousand of miles was Liberty Navy, in the middle was a family of rheinlanders who came to their relatives in Hamburg.Two brave pilots of the Rheinland Military tried to save that innocent family , but one of the Liberty bombers has opened fire and killed the entire family and the pilots, Nikov witnessed everything that happened and thought that maybe instead of that family who was killed, could be his family.Rheinland Military destroyed the squadron, but two wives lost their spouses and Rheinland lost a new family in this war. For six months Nikov thinks about what happened that day, And now time has come for revenge.
Basic Personality Traits: Personality traits; talkative, quiet, annoying, quick-thinking, slow-witted, etc. What does your character act like?
Nikov Bismarck is a guy who thinks-quickly, he knows how to obey orders from superiors,he quickly adapt to any situation and knows how to work in a team.
Ship Class: Verry Heavy Fighter

Signed,

Nikov Bismarck

___________________________________________________________________OOC
For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
I play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 since 2006. What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
Well... I like Roleplay verry much. Because of that I came on Discovery
What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?
Erik.Bismarck
What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?
I would like to join RM because I like Rheinland ships , space and I love to make Liberty Navy to suffer.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Malexa - 04-03-2010

ElCaramba and AniodD

Herr Benjamin Scheutzer and Pascal Leutenhoff, tkae a seat over there. Fill out the quiz I handed you out.
Since you are friends, I am sure each one is eager to help the other one.
Please refrain from this aid and fill each test on your own.

MasterDk78

Herr.....uhm Gorgon ?.....Well, you must be kidding me. Making fun out of a Rheinland Military officer is being punished with 7 days in a prison cell. Now get out of the recruitment office before I really lock you up!

Ryuzaki

I will deal with this one OOC:

You are applying to a faction and all we know from you is your application. That is the first impression and as you might know, this one counts.
Please put a bit more effort into your background story and at least remove the info-text of the form you used.
I want to see how you can roleplay. You made some thoughts about your background yes, but this is a heavy roleplay based faction. So please rework your application and leave a note once done.
Thank you verry much.

Signed,
Admiral Malexa Malte

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - MasterDk78 - 04-03-2010

I am sry ? did I do something wrong? is the name offensive in any way? This was not in any way ment to be a joke or anything, since this is a new char, i can rename him if u so like.

Would Gordon be better?

Kind regards,
- MasterDk78