Discovery Gaming Community
Order of Roaring Piratz - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Order of Roaring Piratz (/showthread.php?tid=7419)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Order of Roaring Piratz - AdamantineFist - 08-18-2008

' Wrote:This has gone on long enough. I've just met one of yours without an ID, telling me it's just a joke, ergo he doesn't have to follow the rules. This is ridiculous. Nobody is exempt from the rules reagrdless of the faction tag. {OoRP} should not be a haven for folks who can't be bothered to RP.

He shouldn't be doing that...

This started as a joke, and I don't think it should be taken that far.

This should be a little warning to all who would remain in OoRP. Don't break server rules. Remember, tags don't stop sanctions.

Order of Roaring Piratz - AdamantineFist - 08-18-2008

Well, people, I think it might be about time to leave the OoRP to rest. In light of some recent... activities, and some words with Del, I'm thinking that we're setting a bit of a bad example to new players. If you want to keep any of you OoRP chars, I'd suggest moving them to Connecticut. I've got Gr4ndm4st4|Fist there, and figure I might just keep him for the odd PvP in Connecticut and the memories.

Order of Roaring Piratz - Panzer - 08-18-2008

Oxymoron

Oorp will never end.

Order of Roaring Piratz - Dab - 08-18-2008

I think this is a good decisiom to be honest.. It was fine while it lasted, but some of the newer players take it more seriously than it should be..

I will still have Prae'LoL'fect in Connecticut for the random Starflea pvp, up until the point its a Praefect.

Order of Roaring Piratz - Boss - 08-18-2008

Alb'Lol'tross will be moved to Conn.

Order of Roaring Piratz - El Nino - 08-19-2008

How about we make a faction.. In RP

Independant Revolution Pilots...

Order of Roaring Piratz - AdamantineFist - 08-19-2008

' Wrote:How about we make a faction.. In RP

Independant Revolution Pilots...

Hmm... we'd have to fly Eagles with Heavy (is that the class 9?) Flashpoints, Adv. Debbies, and form a huge, rotating circle some where deep in Tau space, yelling, "VIVE LA REVOLUTION!"

:D

Order of Roaring Piratz - Boss - 08-20-2008

Epic!

Order of Roaring Piratz - greendragon - 10-03-2008

Yooo yooo yooo!

Me wunna joyn too da OoRP fiction, Ai dem and to led miiy inn! Donut kill da OORP, bezzd fiction ever!

Da charchrtser's naem izz {OoRP}Zonegoku

Ai all reddy got da Admin ID 'n' rep (thuzz da tagg), da wasser is one Osiris with gudd ol' LN 'n' Outcast stuff. Ai all so hold a Keeper and a Civilian IDz juzz inn cazze too changge them when Ai wan da ID tube changgdd! Ai all ready killed Somme lvl 6 noobz, zo aym shurr Ai wuld be azzepted zoon with my proversional rollplate.

//worry not, only for joke: my professional request to join a professional faction - I just wanted to post like you did before - take me into your jokes, I'd love to be a part of this//

Order of Roaring Piratz - n00bl3t - 10-03-2008

{OoRP} is dead. (Coincidentally, OoRP is not.)

This should have been left to sink down to the bottom.