Discovery Gaming Community
Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" (/showthread.php?tid=99185)

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Eduard - 08-08-2013

The masked man repositioned himself, facing the apparent Susan's visitor directly. Gregar wasn't looking for a fight at this moment, despite the fact that the experience granted to him by his... meticulous life would grant him no difficulties in certain physical feats, but the Freeport had an etiquette to abide to and he knew that, at least, Robert made sure to lecture him about that.

Glaring at him and listening to his scornful remark, he allowed to answer or reply to escape the tight clutches that his lisp, and his mask formed. It is unknown whether the man doesn't want to speak or if something rendered him unable to do so.

Instead, it was obvious that everyone could feel the sign of relief emanating forth as this situation got over.

Normally, a man executing the role Gregar apparently executed would have left the scene, instead, Gregar decided to take a few steps backwards, a sound of around three to five heavy steps were heard as Gregar slowly distanced away, but close enough to hear any words accompanied by a normal, oblivious tone and close enough to act once again should a situation arise once more.

So he sat there, sitting straight, with his arms crossed and tucked behind his back.

Despite him trying to make himself "invisible" from the crowds, the certain insistent and intensive glare he exuded forth towards Susan and the other man could have provided a slight sense of discomfort.

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Occam Razor - 08-08-2013

The fragile-looking, small girl entered the dome, looking around interested. It was larger than she expected it to be and she liked it. She was wearing a blue flight-suit and a she had her long brown hair loosely falling down over her shoulders.

She looked around for people she knew, but didn't immediately find someone. She shaked her hair down slightly, then moved over to the area where most people were standing and talking.

Arriving there, she quickly noticed Susan and Robert D'Autoine, but also the stranger watching them. She sat down on the ground there, and closed her large green eyes, listening and waiting for someone to start a conversation.

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Enkidu - 08-08-2013

"Sean, a drink"? Achille smiled at his Bretonian friend. "Ah, merci." He nodded, refreshing himself with an irreverent gusto as Sean deducted an extortionate figure from Achille's credit card; not that he cared mind you.

"...I must applaud you on your sense of timing, old compadre, over that little debarkle. Member Gregar certainly makes quite the bouncer archetype, doesn't he? Commendable methodology regarding conflict resolution..." Achille traced the rim of his glass with a slender digit, frugally leeching as much liquid as he could.

"...Where did we find the man anyway? Omicron seventy-four? He's built like luchador with the finesse of Susan's python. When it comes to private security he's the difference between a cavalry charge and an armoured brigade, for love of Lucifer. And that, is quite an accomplishment, almost inhumanly so..."

With an impeccable sense of the moment Grengar returned to his station beside the bar, materialising with such rapidity that Achille nearly wobbled off his stool, surprise overwhelming balance.

"...Ah, whoa, well, see my friend? Dear compatriot Grengar... ahem, You are..." He rotated, facing the subject; "...A paradigm of your station, quite commendable." He complimented, before turning back to Sean.

Grengar merely nodded slowly, the cords of his neck writhing silently with the movement. After several seconds, outside conversation resumed, the towering man blending seamlessly into the backdrop as a mountain might among a terrestrial vista, quiet and inpertuable. Majestic yes, but seemingly timeless and immobile, which rendered any of the rare, dangerous movements the man did craft all the more insidious.

"Yes, quite a capable man, our compatriot, with traits to be admired..." To which Achille's mind appended silently; "...To our fellow employees. He's loyal, mute; cannot question commands yet only follow them like a panther on a lead. But yet again, we're all doggedly following something. Some love, some religion, others power. Personally, mostly power, but still..."

He trailed off, grinning curmudgeonly at Sean, sliding his (now dry) glass back at him.

"Thank you friend, may your wine-cellar continue to purvey such ambrosia."

A pause.

"...So my friend, how exactly flows the golden stream of life on the more tuggin' n' haulin' side of the Commonwealth's twin arms? Profitable, I hope?"

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - The_Normal_Anomaly - 08-08-2013

The green eyed stranger gave a sort of horrified look at the "Grengar" figure and his expression of force against the offending man. That is definitely something that he now realizes needs to be avoided when he goes up to "Susan" and makes contact. *What have I gotten myself into again?* he thinks. Seeing the scene he made a small motion to move closer, but hesitated because, well, this "Grengar" seems to be something better left alone while he is doing that.

As Grengar takes a few steps back, the green eyed stranger makes his approach to "Susan". A quick but not overly enthusiastic walk over to her form against a tree. Enough of his collar is open that he would be easily recognizable while he is directly facing her. His lightly Texan accent coming though with a small dose of concern.

"You alright ma'am?" he says with a bit of an almost forced smile.

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Remnant - 08-08-2013

Susan watches the scene around her weakly, not bothering to lift a hand and help someone yet again within the short period of time alotted. "Daerune, it may be best for you to leave until things.. settle down, things are rather heated right now."
Moving the bottle up to take another sip, realizing once more it was empty, setting it down with an irritated sigh.

"If you get into a fight, I won't forgive you. Just leave for the time being alright?" Sighing. "If you wish, we can speak later, I believe you saved my comm codes from last time we have spoken in space."

She slowly stands up, pausing in reguards to this green-eyed stranger. She gives him a slight look, tossing her bottle into a garbage can. "Another stranger.. How crazy can this place get in a short amount of time.." Scratching her head. "A bit ticked, but fine. Not that you need to worry yourself about someone random." Sighing.

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Szpaku - 08-08-2013

Iva enters the dome after so much time spent on the Avalon polishing its design and the Bio-Dome instalation which was going on succesfuly and thats why she took a dya off to see whats heppening with the rest of the crazy bunch she got stuck with in the Commonwealth

What was the pass to the Dome door? They seem to change the backdoor key a lot more often

She liked to use the back door since it helped her to sneak in unnoticed in and out
After few moments she remembered the code and succesfuly entered the dome she saw the groub debating about subjects unknown to her as she closed towards the crowd she took a martini from the bar and sat one table away from them

I want to hear what are they on about today...

"Oh, but you aren't someone random, ma'am." he says, keeping up his slightly fake smile. Looking her over, debating what to actually do now that he is here. He begins to consider that this may have been a bad idea, however he is here and must make the best of it. He takes a quick look at the masked monster before turning his face back to Susan quickly.

His body language definitely shows he is a bit uncomfortable being around the masked man, and likewise there is a sort of tenseness directed at Susan. While his feet do remain planted in place, he is obviously having a little trouble figuring out what exactly to do with his hands at the moment.

"C'mon ma'am, can't I show a little concern?" he tacks on at the end.

Shrugging, beginning to walk down from the tree along a path deeper into the dome. "Concern? People are better off worrying about themselves, at least thats what it seems like all the time hm?"

Stopping by a stand quickly to buy another bottle of water, looking at the liquid happily. "Well, what are you doing here then, we have had enough strange people around today, another doesn't really bode well."

The green eyed man follows along with her, looking to keep the conversation going a bit longer at least. He tries to keep a comfortable distance from her, hopefully not crowding her too much for comfort. Just getting to actually move cleared up most of the uncomfortable movements from him, as well as the moving farther away from the masked man.

"I don't know that I would agree with that. I mean, things do go so much smoother when we can watch out for one another. Sure, we can just watch out for ourselves, but what can I say? I like people, generally. Anyway, I'm just here to check some things out, and since I saw a familiar face I wanted to come say 'hello.'"

"Well, its a freeport, there isn't much to be surprised about. People of all kinda running around.. Famillier face.. Hmmph, I usually am under the assumption that people do not like me very much at first glance, you included."

Walking down a path boredly, stopping at an overlook of a lake, sitting down slowly gazing over the biodome.

"Anything else you want then hm? I'd think you would avoid me."