Discovery Gaming Community
SF Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: SF Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=1027)

SF Message Dump - Hyperwave22 - 11-11-2007

Transmit to: All SF Personnel
Comm ID: Commodore Hyperwave

This may very well be my last post as a commodore for the SF. Unfortunately, with the resignation of the admiral, I will be taking command.

I will attempt to be as good as Admiral Firebird, but I will admit it will not be easy. With the recent threats to Bretonia, the SF is planning a merge with the QCO/QCP that can lead us to a more successful route. Unfortunately, this will require a lot of changes. Updates will be posted as these come to light.

Let's wish Admiral Firebird good luck in his continuation beyond the armed forces. Admiral, you will be missed.

=END TRANSMISSION=

SF Message Dump - Stratus - 11-11-2007

Comm ID: Captain Kaiden

Congratulations on your promotion Sir! I look forward to serving under your leadership and progressing through the challenges that present themselves, the merge shall not be without bumps. However strong leadership will see us through.

I bid you farewell Admiral Firebird, I have not known the SF without you as you have been here far before I signed up and have seen me rise through the ranks. You will be sorely missed.

End Transmission.

SF Message Dump - Hyperwave22 - 11-12-2007

Comm ID: Admiral Hyperwave

With the recent events, I will be working on a new form of operations for the SF. If you have suggestions on the operations that may be initiated at a later date, please contact me or send a transmission on this channel.

This is an attempt to stick with old SF operations standards, with changes from the basis of these.

=END TRANSMISSION=

SF Message Dump - Stratus - 11-13-2007

Transmit to: SF Command.
Comm ID: Captain Kaiden

The SFCR-Stratus was dispatched to New London today amid reports of a corsair gunboat in the area destroying bretonian assets. The corsair failed to acknowledge any hails and continued destruction of property and fighter wings. Forward batteries opened fire and failed his shield in a few volleys, the corsair then ran to Dublin no doubt to seek assistance from the other corsairs in the area. He was destroyed shortly after clearing the asteroid field around the New London jumphole.

End Transmission.

SF Message Dump - bluntpencil2001 - 11-13-2007

To: SF High Command
Comm. ID: Commodore Andrew Stuart of the QCO

Message Begins//

Good evening sirs, I'm hoping you can clear up a little confusion on my part.

It appears that you are ordering your pilots to behave like both war criminals and cowards. I suggest you fix this promptly, as you disgrace Her Majesty's name!

First, apparently you have a ceasefire with the invading Kusari Naval Forces! We're not letting them capture our territory, are we? Utter cowardice!

Secondly, I have reports that you are ordering pilots to defend the war-criminals shipping ridiculous amount of prisoners to the MacDuff. No way, sirs. That is a God damned war-crime and I am not having it. We do not mistreat prisoners in this glorious nation and I shall have no part in it! Sort it out at once before there is a public scandal! Offer compensation to the families hurt by this screw up immediately, SF. This is disgusting and not becoming of Her Majesty's Armed Forces.

I hope to receive a reply promptly.

-Stuart out!

//Message Ends

SF Message Dump - Stratus - 11-13-2007

To: Commodore Andrew Stuart of the QCO
Comm. ID: Captain Kaiden

Firstly congratulations Commodore, last I heard you were Captain.

((Secondly, See my PM to limit OOC in this post.))

Like it or not Commodore, Tau-31 is home to several BAF installations, including the Battleship Macduff. It is necessary for a force to protect its assets and not to mention Planet Harris. Raids into the Taus are led from the Macduff as it is a suitable staging post for light and heavy fighter wings. Pilots are not to defend the war criminals, simply to use Macduff as a base of operations. If it were not for the continued presence in this sector it would quickly fall to enemy hands.

Hopefully this answers your questions,

- Captain Drake Kaiden.

End Transmission.

To: Captain Kaiden
Comm. ID: Commodore Stuart

Message Begins//

Aye, aye, apparently I'm a Commodore, but I don't like to advertise it, really.

Anyway, the problem I had with Harris is that Gamma-5 was defending the 'traders' (War criminals) there from attacks. Gamma-5 should have been blockading the planet.

As to the ceasefire or lack thereof, you had best keep your pilots informed of the situation and perhaps go show the kamikaze-merchants how Bretonians wage war, eh?

-Stuart out

//Message Ends

SF Message Dump - Hyperwave22 - 11-13-2007

Transmit to: Commodore Andrew Stuart of the QCO
Comm ID: Admiral Hyperwave

Good sir, please understand that under current treaty laws, the protection of those pilots transporting prisoners a short distance to a BAF base is not considered a war crime. Disregarding this fact, this has already been an issue raised, and the SF is intending to phase it out. In fact, it has already begun, and Macduff is primarily being used as a staging ground for our pilots and crew that may need a somewhat permanent base in this system. Prisoners are later to be transported using more controllable means, and inside Bretonia. The Macduff will no longer provide money for those wishing to transport them, and as such, only military forces will carry out the duties.

Additionally, no maltreatment has come of this. The prisoners are not treated unfairly. Also, please, public scandals have run rampant in Bretonia since the war began. In fact, I'm surprised to have not heard anything about the Queen hiring the QCO, irregardless of their semi-legal actions to futilessly support Bretonia. I will have you know right now, Commodore, that the SF does not intend to listen to those that do not truly represent Bretonia, but rather their own wealth. Also, as to how we represent the Queen's forces, the SF pilots know more about representation of both the Crown and themselves than legalized mercenary pirates ever will. Many of the orders that we are given are from the Queen herself. We take orders directly from the Queen, not from your pirate group.

=END TRANSMISSION=

To: Admiral Hyperwave

Message Begins//

Ah, sir, of course it isn't against international law to transport prisoners... however the transportation of over half a million prisoners into one Battleship in the space of an hour leaves one wondering what is happening to these poor souls, whose only crime was to fight for their home nation of Kusari. Are they being fired into vacuum as some of these 'traders' would have me believe? For that is against international law and I will be preventing it. You won't see me being tried for war-crimes, sir!

Now, I take the deepest offence to being called 'mercenary pirates'. We are, and always have been, BAF pilots. We just happen to have a little ingenuity for which Her Majesty has seen fit to grant us a Letter of Marque. You don't see us twiddling our thumbs whilst the MacDuff and Derby are under attack, sir.

-Stuart out!

//Message Ends

To: Admiral Hyperwave

Message Begins//

Credit where it's due. Gamma-1 provided a great assist in Tau-31 earlier and I also helped him deal with a Gaian gunboat in Edinburgh. I'm sure he'll give you the details.

Good show!

-Stuart out

//Message Ends