Discovery Gaming Community
Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Gateway Shipping Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=101342)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - 49rTbird - 01-15-2014

Hello, I am looking for a position in your organization. I prefer any security (Transport protection) side of flying. I can provide any ship allowed (suggestions welcome) by your firm (biggest and baddest possible/allowed). I fly the firefly now but have flown the Spatial.

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - mike buster - 01-16-2014

(01-15-2014, 10:13 PM)49rTbird Wrote: Hello, I am looking for a position in your organization. I prefer any security (Transport protection) side of flying. I can provide any ship allowed (suggestions welcome) by your firm (biggest and baddest possible/allowed). I fly the firefly now but have flown the Spatial.

:: Incoming Transmission ::
[Image: CEO.jpg]

Greetings Mr.Unknown Person,

First of all, I want to tell you few things,
  1. You must convey your name 1st ( one of the few things which I learned in this Corporate world.)
  2. You must tell me some information about yourself so that I may Value your
    •Knowledge
    •Skills
    •and every other things which are required to survive this Corporate world
  3. Well, You must provide us some mean of communication so, that we may contact you either for further inquiry or even to convey something. Probably S.K. Y. P. 3 Protocol would be best.

Hoping a reply from you soon to proceed further with our interview.

Vimal Kumar
Chief Executive Officer,
Gateway Shipping Inc.,

:: End of Transmission ::

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - 49rTbird - 01-17-2014

(01-16-2014, 04:54 PM)mike buster Wrote:
(01-15-2014, 10:13 PM)49rTbird Wrote: Hello, I am looking for a position in your organization. I prefer any security (Transport protection) side of flying. I can provide any ship allowed (suggestions welcome) by your firm (biggest and baddest possible/allowed). I fly the firefly now but have flown the Spatial.

Greetings Mr.Unknown Person,

First of all, I want to tell you few things,
  1. You must convey your name 1st ( one of the few things which I learned in this Corporate world.)
  2. You must tell me some information about yourself so that I may Value your
    •Knowledge
    •Skills
    •and every other things which are required to survive this Corporate world
  3. Well, You must provide us some mean of communication so, that we may contact you either for further inquiry or even to convey something. Probably S.K. Y. P. 3 Protocol would be best.

Hoping a reply from you soon to proceed further with our interview.

Vimal Kumar
Chief Executive Officer,
Gateway Shipping Inc.,

Hello, thank you for your reply and I'm sorry I did not fill out the form correctly. It doesn't matter at this point as I must have crossed a line on the server last night as I was disconnected and BANNED. I had purchased a siege cruiser and took it to Tau-31 to get a Spatial to fly as I am used to it. After I had purchase the Spatial I was disconnected. On my way to Tau-31 I did pass another player whose only comment was "Hmmm" I asked ? and got a reply that he had business to attend to. I am wondering if I entered a controlled system with the Cruiser or the fact that I was using a Navy ID. It is confusing and I admit I should not have gotten the cruiser. I wanted to see how they handled and I'm not impressed. If I can get back on the server some time in the future I will try to contact you for a possible position. Thanks again and good flying to you.

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Wandering Wizard - 02-08-2014

Name:

Hiroshi Takanobu

Character background:

I was born in Planet Kyushu.My father was the owner of one of the biggest rice producing companies , Uziri Takanobu was murdered by one of his employees , everything he had gone to my elder brother, he bought me my first ship, a Dromedary.When Tau War came up , I was selling scrap metal to Junkers , which didn't end well. I threw myself in Bretonia , bought a resident in Cambridge. I was thinking to live happily ever after...Until Gallia invaded Bretonia. I contacted by brother to supply rice to Leeds which was under siege , he got assassinated before the supplying started,and whole production in Kyushu was burned down. I think the new trade agreement between Gallia and Kusari triggered this.Now what I care is Bretonia and money.Money brings power.

Motivation for joining Gateway:

I love playing in a group, trading , and wandering around the space.See my char background above.

SKYP3 contact protocols:

I need a new Skype , will have one asap.

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - mike buster - 02-12-2014

Greetings Mr. Hiroshi Takanobu,

I still have good friends in Kusari, and it is so sad to hear that you lost everything in your homeland. Yet don't worry Gateway Shipping will be your new home. Meet Mr. Irivn Thomas in Oceana Shipping Platform, Cortez. Please provide us your SKYP3 protocol to contact you.

Vimal Kumar
Chief Executive Officer,
Gateway Shipping Inc.,

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Cashew - 02-13-2014

Name:
James Richards

Character background:
James Richards was born on Planet New London. He had a stable up bringing and was well educated. When the time came to get work after sitting around for years he saw that many of the jobs advertising were to do with the Armed Forces. James wasn't a very patriotic person yet he still took pride in being Bretonian. He likes the idea of convoys and having other people to work with other than being a freelancer trader which was a dangerous job. If he doesn't find work soon in Bretonia he thinks of moving to Liberty to look at the trading organisations there.

Motivation for joining:
I like the idea of making money on a big scale without the threat of pirates. Also I like RP alot and want to support the Bretonian companies.

S.K.Y.P.3: James.cashmore3

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - mike buster - 02-14-2014

Greetings Mr. James Richards ,
From your application I can judge you are not interested in fighting Gallia but Gateway ships encounter lots of Gallic Royal Navy, pirates it all depends upon your skill to escape from the scenario.
Well, you don't have to worry about it we have trainers to train you before you act on your own in the space.
Welcome to Gateway Shipping Inc., further instructions will be given via SKYP3 protocol.

Vimal Kumar
Chief Executive Officer,
Gateway Shipping Inc.,

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Gateway Shipping Inc - 02-19-2014

Greetings all potential recruits!

Are you a freelancer sick of going at it alone? Want to maximize your profits? Looking to upgrade to a 5k transport?
Unhappy with your current corporate setup? Looking for good opportunities to convoy or play the ruthless corporate pirate against your enemies?

Then GATEWAY SHIPPING INC. may just be the place for you!

We are looking for dedicated pilots willing to log some flight time, but like to keep things fun, relaxed, and casual as well.

We are also offering this limited time SIGNING BONUS:
The next 4 recruits will get a FREE SHIP with Gateway ID and rep, along with a 50M credit bonus after the first 10 hours of logged flight time.

Interested parties please apply here!

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - djoser1970 - 02-20-2014

(04-20-2013, 03:49 AM)Gateway Shipping Inc Wrote:

[Image: LOGO02.png]

[ Recruitment Channel ]

[Image: test%20foto.png]

♦ Our short-term goals:

Well that is me honestly, I'll get the stats of all my ships
Peace and see ya in space
____________________________________________________________________________________________

To ship goods and provide commercial security throughout Bretonia and bordering systems.

♦ Our long term goals:

____________________________________________________________________________________________

We want to crush Bowex, while rising to become the largest shipper in Sirius in the process. Assist Bretonia in supplying the armed forces fighting on the front line against the Gallic onslaught.

We are competitors of ALL other large domestic companies, so members be cordial to them but don't let them forget we are rivals. Smaller companies are our very business, so grant them every courtesy and be lenient when funds or goods are owed. Pirates are our enemies and should be avoided or engaged on sight. We seek to cooperate with Police and Armed Forces however possible.

♦ Divisions currently hiring:

- Logistics Division
- Security Division

♦ Application Form:

Code:
[indent]
[color=#FFD700][b]Name:[/b][/color]
[hr]
Text Here

[color=#FFD700][b]Age:[/b][/color]
[hr]
Text Here

[color=#FFD700][b]Character background:[/b][/color]
[hr]
Text Here

[color=#FFD700][b]Motivation for joining Gateway:[/b][/color]