Discovery Gaming Community
4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) (/showthread.php?tid=104884)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Tabris - 09-16-2013

==============
Regular bug
==============

The Doors of Point A on Gorodok in O-52 open the wrong way. they don't open from the bottom/top inwards, they seem to rotate weirdly and make it so you get stuck, when your ship is docking and you get stuck the doors close and your stuck in the dock-loading mode.

Aet: Flagged for later fixing. Editing models with animations is a pain in the neck...

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Kazinsal - 09-16-2013

==============
Server-side Infocard
==============

Looks like the player faction ID infocard numbers changed or something; the Executor Mk I turret (Hellfire 5.88 class 1 laser turret) has the Reaver Mercenary ID name and infocard on the main server.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - DeathsOverture - 09-16-2013

==============
Bar NPC
==============

This NPC is ... odd. Sighted on Helgoland Station.
[Image: haruki_akio_1.png]
[Image: 296de260-6b93-4376-ae63-25dc313b9a98.jpg]

Edit: There are some other female base NPC's on Helgoland with strange bodies... and male voices.

Aet: Corrected!

Edit:

==============
Grammar Nazi
==============

#133014:
The Rheinland Military has only recently gotten a limited allowance to enter into the Sigmas again. Not all of us were happy with that decision. Many sons and daughters of the GMG sacrificed their lives to fight the Rheinland invaders during the war. The GMG lost over half of its people during those dangerous times. Some things should not be forgotten, I think. Unless history is to repeat itself. Rheinland is known for lashing out at it's neighbours.

"It's" should be possessive (its).. funny thing is earlier in the infocard it's used correctly.

Aet: Jawohl!

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - DeathsOverture - 09-16-2013

==============
Faction ID
==============

The GMG ID should include Okinawa in the ZOI.

Zone of Influence: Sigmas, Honshu, Frankfurt, Tohoku, Omicron Alpha, Omicron Beta, Omicron Eta, Omicron Lambda
Aet: It already does.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Vulkhard Muller - 09-16-2013

==============
TL Causing Server crash
==============

So the Lane going to the Berry/Dauphine gate is causing the server to crash ( tested 4 times caused the server to crash each time ( ps SORRY EVERY ONE DX)
Aet: Retested, seems fixed already. Jumpgate is annoyingly close to that lane though...

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - BattleHammer - 09-16-2013

==============
VANISHING EQUIPMENT
==============

Any equipment that is not equipped when you disconnect from the server or logout, vanishes from your inventory. Lost a cau7 and half my guns on the liberty assault carrier after a relog. Same thing happened on my IMG gunboat.

Haven't tested any other ships just incase the server doesn't return them. Smile

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Morigan - 09-16-2013

Something wrong with weapons Class in LAC

[Image: w4gv.jpg]

and all others weapons also in LAC

Aet: What exactly is wrong here? I don't see an issue...

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - tothebonezone - 09-16-2013

==============
Rephack
==============

Nomads now fully rephacked to hostile with Outcasts instead of undockable-neutral?

Dont know if intended.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - SMI-Great.Fox - 09-16-2013

(09-15-2013, 05:38 PM)aakopa Wrote: ==============
Cockpit View
==============

When using cockpit view on the Colossus, you'll find engine.
Aet: Double post.
==============
Cockpit View - Cargo Modules = Uruz
==============

Same thing applies with New Uruz.

Only 4 Cargo Modules on the Uruz? I thought it was going to fit 8 from the size alone.
Aet: Double post.

==============
Transport Turrets = TAZ ID
==============

I undocked with my Liberty Bison, and it showed me with a 10% core when Im using a mix of all house turrets (excluding Gallia). Is this intentional for either ship or turrets?
Aet: I believe this is intentional

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Black Widow - 09-16-2013

Very unfriendly Position of Sprague Planet Docking Ring mixed with POB Position:
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s196/armada89_2007/screen139-1.png

Aet: Have the BPA decomission that base then... POBs are not a dev matter. Wasn't the RP of that base to be a supply depot for the construction of the orbital ring anyway?