Discovery Gaming Community
Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=122389)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback - Vendetta - 11-19-2014

(11-19-2014, 08:07 PM)Tal Wrote:
(11-19-2014, 08:04 PM)Vendetta Wrote:
(11-19-2014, 08:02 PM)Tal Wrote:
(11-19-2014, 07:26 PM)Vendetta Wrote: EDIT: Anyhow. What I understand from your point is we should just die in every fight we get involved in, rather than live to fight another day. I'm not sure why survival seems so hard to understand in this.

you had 11 snubs, enough to murder any cap in minutes, yet you still sat in Vespucci

i dont get it, yes, you'll lose one or two, but with that many snubs, youll kill a hell of a lot more than youll lose

You're overestimating our PvP ability. We'd all die to each other sooner than we'd kill one snub.

it doesnt take a god damn mlg blunt master CSGO awp sniper 1v1 rust quickscoper to right click on a capital ship until it dies while you WASD and dodge everything

at the very least try

if you dont try youre never gonna get stuff done and you'll just sit in vespucci all day

would you rather look back on these days and think "damn that was some good guard system camping" or "we murdered the entire navy fleet in a whole eleven prossies!!!"
You've need been inside the group chat. We're organized, have a plan, call a target, but the second something appears it's utter panic and everyone runs off doing their own thing, no matter what. A trader could pass us in the lanes and people would be freaking out, running around, shooting off guns and ignoring everything going on. (save a select few)

(11-19-2014, 08:06 PM)Ryummel Wrote: I recall these guys as 27th being quite brave (as in, shooting till the end) back when Iseijin brawled them. What's the issue nowadays? :\

Different playerbase for a different time. There's only 3 of us left. The rest left because of reasons I'd much rather not discuss.

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback - t0l - 11-19-2014

(11-19-2014, 08:09 PM)Vendetta Wrote:
(11-19-2014, 08:02 PM)Tal Wrote:
(11-19-2014, 07:26 PM)Vendetta Wrote: EDIT: Anyhow. What I understand from your point is we should just die in every fight we get involved in, rather than live to fight another day. I'm not sure why survival seems so hard to understand in this.

you had 11 snubs, enough to murder any cap in minutes, yet you still sat in Vespucci

i dont get it, yes, you'll lose one or two, but with that many snubs, youll kill a hell of a lot more than youll lose

You're overestimating our PvP ability. We'd all die to each other sooner than we'd kill one snub.

it doesnt take a god damn mlg blunt master CSGO awp sniper 1v1 rust quickscoper to right click on a capital ship until it dies while you WASD and dodge everything

at the very least try

if you dont try youre never gonna get stuff done and you'll just sit in vespucci all day

would you rather look back on these days and think "damn that was some good guard system camping" or "we murdered the entire navy fleet in a whole eleven prossies!!!"
You've need been inside the group chat. We're organized, have a plan, call a target, but the second something appears it's utter panic and everyone runs off doing their own thing, no matter what. A trader could pass us in the lanes and people would be freaking out, running around, shooting off guns and ignoring everything going on. (save a select few)

then it's evident you have some work to do in this faction

(11-19-2014, 08:10 PM)Tal Wrote:
(11-19-2014, 08:09 PM)Vendetta Wrote:
(11-19-2014, 08:02 PM)Tal Wrote: you had 11 snubs, enough to murder any cap in minutes, yet you still sat in Vespucci

at the very least try

then it's evident you have some work to do in this faction

Yeah.

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback - Technogeist - 11-19-2014

I can agree with that.

Been working on it.

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback - t0l - 11-19-2014

hell, if you want, add talsushi to the skype chat and ill do some motivational speech thing

you have the player count and ability to do something on a rather unprecedented (at least in the past few months, anyways) scale, yet its all wasted by a few who seem to abandon all reason and run at the slightest tint of red on their screen, causing a massive scramble back to vespucci

and thats a damn shame

(11-19-2014, 08:13 PM)Tal Wrote: hell, if you want, add talsushi to the skype chat and ill do some motivational speech thing

you have the player count and ability to do something on a rather unprecedented (at least in the past few months, anyways) scale, yet its all wasted by a few who seem to abandon all reason and run at the slightest tint of red on their screen, causing a massive scramble back to vespucci

and thats a damn shame

Feel free to try. Sent you a contact request.

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback - Technogeist - 11-19-2014

You are more than welcome to set up a temporary indie HF character and roll with us once or twice.
You can see the chaos unfold first hand. It would be a lie for me to say it isn't mildly entertaining sometimes.
Sabre's only like 22mil to set up or something and we're not an unfriendly bunch.

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback - Omi - 11-19-2014

You can fire me a contact request too, if you like. Already flew with you that one time, and the panic/chaos you mentioned was fairly evident, like you say.

I don't claim to be an expert by any means, but I have to agree with Tal when he says that seeing such a vast horde of people have so little impact is kind of disheartening. Eleven decently-piloted, decently co-ordinated snubs could easily gut a sizeable Liberty gankfleet - especially 8.33 Sabres or Prossies.

edit: lol i didnt even leave my skype

it's 'quicquid'

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback - Haste - 11-19-2014

I even have a balanced™ Archangel+Judgement+MR Sabre that has seen exactly zero use outside of Connecticut (:::

Also, judging from some skimming of this thread, here comes a random piece of what you could consider to be advice: there's no better way to improve your ability to groupfight than to - wait for it - groupfight.