Discovery Gaming Community
Kingiku No Seiyaku Matsuri (//RP with invited parties) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Kingiku No Seiyaku Matsuri (//RP with invited parties) (/showthread.php?tid=171550)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Kingiku No Seiyaku Matsuri (//RP with invited parties) - Saitо̄ - 06-27-2019

Sayuri sat, somewhat stunned by the barrage of information that had just come from Hachiro. "Oh, sumimasen!" she said with a jump, noticing that the Geisha was still patiently waiting for a response. She glanced around the table. "Sake for five, please."

She extended her arm in greeting, trying to accommodate the silent Outcast sat across from her. "I don't think we've been introduced."

RE: Kingiku No Seiyaku Matsuri (//RP with invited parties) - Megaera - 06-27-2019

Miyazaki Rin

Rin saw the strange gold woman leave and shook her head. Then she looked at the Rogues and Misaki at the bar and thought to herself that the Rogues seemed to be more well adjusted to Kusarian society than the so called 'Elder' that just left the station. Rin caught Rina mentioning the Ghosts working with Corsairs, one of the Golden Chrysanthemums primary enemies, and Savanna proclaiming proudly to be a part of this. She started making mental notes of everything that transpired and the fact they dared to draw weapons against Golden Chrysanthemums.

She walked towards Yume who was sitting next to the Blood Dragons and started discussing Savannah with her.

RE: Kingiku No Seiyaku Matsuri (//RP with invited parties) - Megaera - 06-27-2019

Ikeda Yume

Yume saw the geisha bring back 5 cups and fill them up with warm sake. She turned to Okamura and Saito.

"You witnessed this strange woman wearing that armor too? Declaring herself a Golden Chrysanthemum and then violating every code of etiquette Kusari has. Rin hasn't encountered her before and neither have I. We wonder if you know who she is."

RE: Kingiku No Seiyaku Matsuri (//RP with invited parties) - Charo - 06-27-2019

Rina looked around confused as Eliza ran up to her. She was still watching the gold clad woman in the corner of her eye. Once Rina realized that she was the target of Eliza's introduction, she turned to her with a smile. "Ah, Signora Eliza? Grazie, it was tailored by a Signore Caiazzo within the Contari contacts, I can find his information if you wish." She takes a moment, trying to think if she knows the name. "I think I recognize your name, I believe we may have passed each other in space or somewhere on the neural net." She suddenly stopped at the gold-clad woman announced her exit. Rina gave a smirk. "I guess the self absorbed metal woman decided we were beneath her."

RE: Kingiku No Seiyaku Matsuri (//RP with invited parties) - Moka - 06-27-2019

As Moka wait's for Roberts reply, his attention turns directly to Misaki...

[Image: RoguesLogo.png]

As Misaki approaches, he caught a waft of her scent. This little creature smelt like no other women he met before. His cock twitched a little in his pants and he had a fleeting thought about bending her over the counter right then and there. Despite his inner urges, he maintain his composure and manners and welcomed her in with his hand out, expecting his gun back. "Well, aren't you full of tricks... and yes indeed I do, infact I have three thousand pallets on board my ship out there. We brought our own supply of grog as we didn't know if you girls had the refreshments handled" Moka glances back at Robert who seemed to have a cheeky smile on his face.

RE: Kingiku No Seiyaku Matsuri (//RP with invited parties) - Darkstar_Spectre - 06-27-2019

Morioka Station, Shikoku System
23th June 826

Whilst Torres had been so focused on watching the former 101st Ghost in the Golden Armor Torres had zoned out and not noticed the new arrivals at the Table. After quickly realizing the Dragon was addressing him Torres turned and shook the dragons hand

"Forgive me I zoned out there for a minute. I do not believe we have met before. My name is Luis Torres. I work for the Cadiz Cartel. I do not believe I have met you either"

Torres was cursing himself in his mind for not paying attention. Being a representative was something he was not used to all and something he should probably work at improving in the future.

Yunoki Misaki

Misaki looked at the exit behind her before looking back at Moka and handing him his gun back.

"Can you get someone to fetch me a bottle? It has been a while since I had Liberty ale."

She stood on her toes to reach up and gave Moka a pat on the head.

RE: Kingiku No Seiyaku Matsuri (//RP with invited parties) - Irma Bunt. - 06-27-2019

As Irma listens to the Matriarch closely with full attention on her. She carefully hears her words and analyzes her body language. From what she can tell The Matriarch is being truthful and Irma respects that.

"The Lane Hackers offer various types of support, from intelligence gathering, technology advancements, wisdom, connections across the entire Sirius sector, my specialty Assassination, and so on. If we can't get it we know someone who does. I wish to stress this and should your cell need anything at all to consider contacting the Lane Hackers first. We go above and beyond for our allies and we expect the same in return."

RE: Kingiku No Seiyaku Matsuri (//RP with invited parties) - Moka - 06-27-2019

Moka was taken aback by the advance of the little chicka...

[Image: RoguesLogo.png]

"Whoa little lady!" Moka exclaims as he reaches for her hand. "If you want to pat my head, not that one" he retorts with a gleam in his eye. He looks at the little Rogue messenger and instructs him to go grab the hostess a whole pallet. "For you my dear, you can have a whole pallet. A personal gift from me"

He looks at Robert again, hoping to get his reply.

RE: Kingiku No Seiyaku Matsuri (//RP with invited parties) - Backo - 06-27-2019

"Si, I would appreciate it if it wouldn't bother you too much, of course."

Eliza tracked the departing would-be inquisitor in the corner of her eye. She felt a sense of relief now that there was one less opportunity to turn this weird Kusarian festival into a slaughterhouse as Valdez had come prepared for a party and not a firefight. Her attention turned back to the Contari woman.

"Perhaps we have met indeed, senora. I've had contact with senor Benito Contari of the National Council regarding my line of work, perhaps we have met through him?"

Her face had a hint of embarrassment that she tried to drown in the cheerfulness. In truth, she actually had no idea who she was talking to at the moment, but also felt it would be rude to ask the seemingly important woman for her name if they had already met.

"Are you here with the Council or as a representative of the Contari familia?"