Discovery Gaming Community
gank or be ganked - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: gank or be ganked (/showthread.php?tid=181217)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: gank or be ganked - Czechmate - 12-13-2020

(12-13-2020, 06:10 AM)Saronsen Wrote: of course without context it looks like a gank

shame a bunch of your dudes died and at the bottom of your scanner youre conveniently scrolled up on, are more friendly dudes

[Image: w5fI4hK.png]

apply yourself
I mean, you left disco so you wouldn't know - but for a lot of these, especially the first bases, I was the only core ship on the scene without so much of a neutral in sight. Yesterday was the first fight any Core actually came besides a snub that logged once before.

And getting core players to log is like drawing blood from a stone

I don't mind btw, not really a gank when I fly alone into it, and every single snub ran from me so far or had to hide under BC/ multiple Ish'tar fire - it was a lot of fun. And now core got a new recruit that might make it not so lonely

/30-60 fps snub ace signing off

RE: gank or be ganked - Groshyr - 12-13-2020

It's not ganking but a fleet fight ©

RE: gank or be ganked - The_Godslayer - 12-13-2020

Lmaooooooo, this dude actually facedived into solaris guns just to screenshot his scanner? Posting as if the Order wasn't lobbing torps at K'hara too?

Along with the fact that Order and Core were teaming against K'hara, along with some random indie gunboat and other random corsairs, and everyone we killed relogging outcasts to come back and shoot at us, MNS-Loco? With everyone in your group sitting at max range and shooting pulses and mortars and torps, and turning tail and running as soon as we started moving towards you?

Shoutout to Core|WV-Draco.MK2, though. Big pp move for curbstomping the repair ship when your 4 bombers couldn't. You would have won your guys the fight if we hadn't had another one standing by. Big kudos. Cap players need more chad moves like that.

Now that my second post for the month is concluding, far overreaching my perfect balance of none, I'd like to ask why this meme is in the gank thread when:

K'Hara|Mashekhetett
Patrol-69
Vagrant.Letifer
K'Hara|Valus.Ta'aurc
K'Vosh
K'Hara|Nishanu
Tela'Nova
K'Hara|Kess'Rith
Servitus
K'Hara|Minerva: (who escaped and went to log K'Hara|Igigi)
The.Regenerator
(11 in total, in case you're like me and find counting extremely hard)

were up against

<(o)>Phantom-4
<(O)>Photep
Inspector! ( who self-mined to log MNS-Loco [13.12.2020 00:49:01] Death: Inspector! suffered a self-administered loadout error (Mine). )
Order|Drake,Oliver
-|-H.Valiente
Cabron[TBH]
MCS-Nightmare
Aristophanes
Order-BombSquad
Order|Drake,Oliver
WV-Venator
Guadalajara[TBH]
Core|WV-Draco.MK2
Core|Alter.Counter
WV-Stagen
(15 in total, in case you're li- oh wait I already made that joke)

Unless you want to say "its not about numbers, its about ships", in which case I'd like to say:

Battleship (the only ishtar there, me, myself, the biggest boye and the one in charge of disrupting any cloaks)
Repair ship
Snub
Gunboat I think
Snub
Battlecruiser
Gunboat
Battleship
I dont remember
Gunboat (relogged battlecruiser)
Repair ship

V.S.

Bomber
Battleship I think
Bomber (relogged battleship)
Bomber
Battleship or Battlecruiser
Gunboat
Bomber
Bomber
Battleship I think
Cruiser
Battlecruiser I think
Bomber
Battlecruiser I think

<I dont pay attention to what I'm fighting. Shoot first, ask questions later>

Unless you want to say "its not about countering shipclasses, its about skill", in which case I'd like to say:

[Image: QzVWpF7.png]

RE: gank or be ganked - Zane Kato - 12-14-2020

RE: gank or be ganked - Shiki - 12-14-2020

is this official discovery whining thread

RE: gank or be ganked - Jeuge - 12-14-2020

Ok lemon

RE: gank or be ganked - Zane Kato - 12-14-2020

(12-14-2020, 11:38 PM)Shiki Wrote: is this official discovery whining thread
Whining? This makes Liberty fun again on unlawful Cool !

Siting at manhattan and then ganking navy with bigger numbers made no sense and was getting boring. Tear to eye this brings yes, memory of one vs all came back it did. Playing a lawful meant you are the underdog last few months for some reason Big Grin

RE: gank or be ganked - Darius - 12-14-2020

haha overlogging go brrrrrr

RE: gank or be ganked - Blake Wayne Van Leer - 12-15-2020

[Image: 4qicae.jpg]

RE: gank or be ganked - Nazawo - 12-16-2020

When you're done disgusting LibLawfuls you might not play alone