Discovery Gaming Community
System Ideas - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: System Ideas (/showthread.php?tid=2452)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

System Ideas - Qunitinius~Verginix - 02-28-2007

I have a good Idea that could lead to a lot more pirate and trader role-play confrontations.

Have a system that Direct connects tow capital systems (ie New Tokyo and New London)

This system, instead of having some trade lanes, you have a two jump gates, one on each end, and then about 70k - 100k of marker bouys. This is the rout through the system and traders go here, and there can be pirate bases (kusari and Brentonian). There would be a very valuable rout here and it would encourage pirates to attack traders. There could also be patrols from both House factions and they would attack each other.

Yes the Idea needs more refining but what do you think?

Verginix out

System Ideas - Nightfall - 02-28-2007

*cough*

Was someone reading my previous posts about my system and is copycating ideas??? Another Black Hole???

Also, Verg, think a little directly connecting New London and New Tokyo?

System Ideas - Fellow Hoodlum - 02-28-2007

I'll point out just a small thing here too. Any system put forward for inclusion in the mod at anytime, mustn't
just be just relevant to just our Discovery server.
This mod will be going out to quite a few others where factions here have absolutely no bearing.
The systems should therefore be very unrelated to any of our roleplay, and suit the Discovery Mod only.
Verg, get a grip man ... Beginning to sound like 'Illogical Jumpholes' mod ...
Hoodlum

System Ideas - Commodore - 02-28-2007

I meant the sun having a black hole strait inside it to look like its a glowing black hole. Makes sense cause its a Red supergiant.

Also nightfall, do you have any of these?

Destroyed industrial zone that is made of dead buildings that have nothing.

A heavily guarded nomad ruin guarded by nomad controlled wepon platforms.

Another Unknown full of debris(based off of angels unknown, where did it go?)

Also anyone else get back on topic and make some suggestions for another system. Also ill start on my *restarted* puerto rico.

System Ideas - Dab - 02-28-2007

Fixed..

' Wrote:[Image: offtopic.gif]

Well what can I say about the grammar nazi ... Oh Bugger.

[Image: Tucking_Fyhpos___STAMP___by_BlueRef.gif]

And Hood... I want my damn Grammar Nazi postmark already!:P

Asymptotic.. You deserve this.

STOP POSTING FOR US TO ADD TO EMPTY SYSTEMS. I've counted. You have now told us to do something with the empty systems FIVE TIMES. A few you said nebulas, asteroids. And you've said tradelanes a few times. SAY IT ONCE. I've responded and told you this the FOURTH time and you have gone and done it again. I'm sick of the constant **** from you saying; 'Go do something with empty systems. I want it added now! I'm freaking selfish and can't stop badgering till I get my way.'

SHUT UP. I'm sorry for resorting to such responses but you've pushed me too far. You act as if you own and control us. We aren't here to mod what you want and the way you want it. You give us ideas, not make demands. One more post about how us modders need to spend our time filling the empty systems and your going on my ignore list. I can't take your arrogance and lack of ability to read other people's posts. GIVE IT A DAMN REST.

System Ideas - Nightfall - 02-28-2007

' Wrote:I meant the sun having a black hole strait inside it to look like its a glowing black hole. Makes sense cause its a Red supergiant.

[sarcasm]
The dilithium crystals are creating a positron field leaving a neutron trail for the tricorder to read, thus enabling our photon powered neutrino bombs do whatever mindbogglingly outrageous thing they are supposed to do... which I'll stop making up 'cause my brain hurts of talking rubbish:)
[/sarcasm]

' Wrote:Also nightfall, do you have any of these?

Yes, and a few people can confirm me having those what I said, I also have posted some screens around the forum. I can look for those and repost if you really want that. I wouldn't post the list of features in public, I'll PM it to you if you want.

' Wrote:Destroyed industrial zone that is made of dead buildings that have nothing.

A heavily guarded nomad ruin guarded by nomad controlled wepon platforms.

Another Unknown full of debris(based off of angels unknown, where did it go?)
Also anyone else get back on topic and make some suggestions for another system. Also ill start on my *restarted* puerto rico.

An Unknown system sounds like a good idea on the other hand, we do have two Nomad cities already... I also like the industrial zone idea, we could use a few of those.

Asymphyotic

trade lanes in empty systems... Weird. they are mostly unlawful.

And if you keep posting all that !*%&$*^$#$^&$#^**#% then I will add a rumor in puerto rico saying that You are an inconsiderate **** face!

Nightfall

How was that black hole made in the medium white = medium black hole mod?

QV

Is that very roleplay? Discovery needs to have RP for the server to work out.

Dab

I hope what you said stops asymphiotic from posting his silly suggestions and gets him to post acual ideas.

Fellow Hoodlum

QV's idea does sound like that mod. This kind of thing would be rare in real life = little RP.

Commodore

System Ideas - Qunitinius~Verginix - 02-28-2007

Well, i didn't expect that Idea to get that far really lol.

And for Puerto Rico, we DO need to make it so that it does not just have he Helghast. When we make the newest version, the people on the Stations need too say junker-ish stuff.

Verginix Out

note: Dboy, ill make Omicron 100 for you.

QV

I had to restart from scratch from the new version of discovery, but ill remake it.

System Ideas - Dab - 02-28-2007

Commodore, you only have to restart if the system you made is using things that came from the new version. If the things you use are only things from 4.82 you don't need to restart it. Igiss can integrate it into the mod, just like a normal system.