Discovery Gaming Community
=LSF= Comments processing center (Feedback) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: =LSF= Comments processing center (Feedback) (/showthread.php?tid=33169)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

=LSF= Comments processing center - Charos - 04-17-2012

' Wrote:I was the man that was in-charge there. First :
Learn to pilot bison. Nova torps should not hit transport.
Try to RP and not to meta-game here.
Three factions saw what happened yesterday including some indies. if you want proof, sorry its already made sure up that its ok.

And I do want to add an PM comms with gforce :

Seems he does not believe in cubes RP. So he will OORP all he likes. So why is LSF now trying to defend your moves with RP. that player agreed that he is OORPing

Because the faction's quality has deteriorated after Kingvaillant gave the ropes to koske and he forced some great people in there to leave, , they need a better leader or the leader should get better at what he does.

Those are my bluntly-put thoughts about LSF these days

=LSF= Comments processing center - koske - 04-17-2012

Phoenix.Alpha,

Thank you for submitting the evidence to the LSF, high command will be dealing with this matter soon enough.

Also Charos, LSF didn't lost any member after Kingvaillant left the faction.

=LSF= Comments processing center - Alley - 04-17-2012

Unless you have anything worthy to say Neo88 you can just stop posting already. Doing this in the feedback thread of a faction you're part of isn't going to help it in any way.

=LSF= Comments processing center - Joneh - 04-17-2012

There's a quite good opportunity to get your hands on Cryocubes, and that all with a reasonable RP. Contact the Council inRP about your needs and the Council can fulfill your wishes and needs. Make a good deal and you can get your Cryocubes in a better way than one of your member already did. We don't smuggle them out of Gallia for no reason.

Quote:Also Charos, LSF didn't lost any member after Kingvaillant left the faction.

I left. [Image: emoticon-0126-nerd.gif]

=LSF= Comments processing center - Narendran87 - 04-17-2012

I have explained to koske with chat logs so he knows exact story. Lets see what happens.

=LSF= Comments processing center - Gforce - 04-17-2012

What happens is I leave the =LSF= to just put an end to add this bull****, remove =LSF= from my ships and go on my mary way doing whatever the hell I want in your space. You've left out more than a couple of facts which make me look like much more of a bad guy. You wont stop at this till you get action, well I'm gone now leave these guys alone and piss off back through the minefields where you came from.

=LSF= Comments processing center - dodike - 04-17-2012

' Wrote:I left. [Image: emoticon-0126-nerd.gif]
You took like 2 weeks vacation and you are back already. Just saying.

=LSF= Comments processing center - Joneh - 04-17-2012

' Wrote:You took like 2 weeks vacation and you are back already. Just saying.

Excuse me? I am not back. Get your facts straight.

=LSF= Comments processing center - dodike - 04-17-2012

' Wrote:Excuse me? I am not back. Get your facts straight.
Ah, sorry. I got confused. I saw you leaving the chat some time ago and then posting in it today. Skype is playing tricks on me.

=LSF= Comments processing center - McNeo - 04-17-2012

The only thing I want to ask is how Gallic factions intend to get their hands on Xenobiotic Filters for base core upgrades.

Gonna RP with planetform?

A big part of me wonders how Sirius is full of bases when it didn't have access to Cryocubes for 800+ years.

RP to get grubby hands on cryocubes/other commodities exclusive to each house is the same as RP to get your hands on some shiny weapons or a Katana VHF (before the tech nerf chart at least). It's simply a means to an end, filler for something that needs to happen anyway. A lot of RP for guns/ships before was like this, and people criticised it as it was clearly obvious that the RP was a means to an end rather than an end in itself. Now people are demanding that kind of RP back...