Discovery Gaming Community
(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: (]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) (/showthread.php?tid=48273)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - lousal - 07-23-2011

-----------------------------------------------

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - moebus - 07-23-2011

[Image: 373t3ymz.png]

Thank you very much Cassie

if all our members were like you, we would have never problems with our stocks.

Dankien Moebus
Omicroners Senior
[Image: otransmissionbarsb.png]

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - Kwijibo - 07-24-2011

[Image: testtop2222.png]
Comms ID: Charles M. Burns, Omicroners

Hello fellow Omicroners,

some moments ago I encountered a Hessian in a Mjolnir, trespassing Omicron 74. If that wouldn't be enough Starslayer docked, although he was denied docking. I'm tired of those magicans who still manage to dock.

If you spot this vessel, rip it into pieces.

Cheerio,
Charles

[Image: testertop.png]

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - lousal - 07-24-2011

-----------------------------------------------

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - Kwijibo - 07-28-2011

Greetings fellas,

I just encountered Sigil in O74. In case you spot that Mako there again, stop it and demand a trespassing fee. Cause that fella was so nice, eloquent and friendly and abolutely not bullheaded, demand a lousy sum of 50.000.000 credits.

In case Sigil refuses to pay, destroy the vessel with every force needed.

Cheers,
Charles

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - alexandra - 08-12-2011

[Image: RaltransJinkusucopy.png]
[font=Century Gothic]Heya! Back in business and more serious than evea'! I am happy to announce you that Rhea is ready for anything. Today I took her out of 74 to test some systems and the crew. I have to say that the destructive force of this ship is... amazing! Now, to tell you about my findings. I used Omicron Kappa as a test area since it has low traffic and many targets. The missiles and the primary turrets are great against those small and fast pests, and even against bigger ones classed as gunboats. So, when I was about to head towards Delta, a LSF ship appeared in front of us. At first I was concerned that it might be that infected liberty siege cruiser that was seen in these parts of Sirius a few months back but then scans revealed that humans on board are just humans and they opened a comm-link. Their captain said that the ship was a mobile lab but I know better. I decided to play his game. He even released an order pilot that had the bal... guts to attack a cruiser. Yea... so, they sent this guy on boardm and we departed to Delta, towards Port 11. Here, we've found a drone and I started searching in its files to see what's with it and guess what! It was there for the aliens as well. Sent by the AI Core from Gammu, had some program errors concerning Sirius and Gallia but it updated them after I told the real story. So, we moored at Port 11 and then decided to go and see how the big cannons handle a bigger target, a stationary one. We've attacked the Lost Battlestar. It was more of a target practice than anything since you all know that nothing can scratch that thing. When we got bored, we went back home. So this is it, the crew is ready, the systems are fully operational and the captain is eager to do something. Oh and, on a side note, my new Sabre is ready to be transported from Omega-49. If someone goes there, please take me with you so I can bring it to 74. That's all for now!

Cya!
[Image: transmissionbarend.png]

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - alexandra - 08-15-2011

[Image: RaltransJinkusucopy.png]
[font=Century Gothic]Greetings! Ral here. Today I finished working on my latest invention, the battlesimulator. It runs scripts for all the known systems from Sirius, including the known parts of the nomad worlds. Another particularity is that it simulates the patrols of hostile ships and acts almost like they would act in reality, of course, taken in consideration the dificulty level that's set up by the user. The VR generator is a bit huge so I have it on Rhea. Also, it has an impact on our sat from Omi-74. Don't know why, but it shows that our transponders are in the systems that are simulated. Hope no one believged that piece of information during the tests. Captain Jake Connors of the Athena agreed to help me testing it. I still have to make a few settings. The enemies generated by the machine are a bit dumb. That would be all.
Cya!
[Image: transmissionbarend.png]

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - moebus - 08-17-2011

[Image: 373t3ymz.png]

Well, this time, Gallia is moving straight to Tau systems: see this transmission
I care about Freeport 10. I am going to visit the administrator.

Dankien Moebus
Omicroners Senior
[Image: otransmissionbarsb.png]

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - Kwijibo - 08-18-2011

Hey there,

a certain IMG battlecruiser just opened fire on my bomber as I tried to stop it from tespassing O74. " lahaine " is to be turned into dead meat if catched there again

Cheerio,
Charles

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - Lennox - 08-21-2011

::::Opening trasmission::::
::::Encryption level: medium::::
::::Comm ID: EMG|Mitra.Atlas -> David Lennox::::

Greetings dear Omicroners,

because you gave me access to pass your system Omicron 74. Your request to me was to bring water and oxygen to Freeport XV. Well...we decided to increase the amount around 600 units per commodity. Take it as a gift from us. The data confirmations were send. Thanks again for your cooperation.

Lennox out.

[Image: glnk-s-33e7.jpg]

[Image: glnk-t-6ea9.jpg]

::::Transmission terminated::::

//please use the links on the pics to view max. size