Discovery Gaming Community
Children of Anarchy - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Children of Anarchy (/showthread.php?tid=58638)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Children of Anarchy - VoluptaBox - 04-19-2011

Vlad: I don't understand why you're against tech-crossing so badly. Example, I got no Corsair chars, but if I did, I would fly none of the Corsair ships, nor use any of the Corsair guns. I just hate them. I would prolly fly an Eagle with Flashpoints, And I don't see a problem with it, I really don't. Obviously it's not about the PvP advantage, it's about what you're more comfortable with, and it's needed in many cases. Example when you raid Gamma 27 times a day, well, I woulnd't want to be in a Titan, since I can't fly it properly. And I still want Hessian Eagle [Image: emoticon-00126-nerd.gif]

Back on topic: really looking forward to this. Thumbs up folks.

Children of Anarchy - Rema 'Pesas - 04-19-2011

ok then. they'll work together. your entire faction write-up needs to be changed now.

Children of Anarchy - Akura - 04-19-2011

' Wrote:ok then. they'll work together. your entire faction write-up needs to be changed now.

Easier done than said.

I had a feeling this'd work out.

And all I had to do was charge straight into it without thinking.

Children of Anarchy - Rema 'Pesas - 04-19-2011

It came naturally to you, I'm sure.

Children of Anarchy - [Cerberus] Illusive Man - 04-19-2011

Count me in Dave. I'm lacking interest in Discovery lately, having killed my other characters (literally). Maybe some time in Gallia will help, to decide to stay or to leave.

Drop me a message on Skype.

Children of Anarchy - Jeremy Hunter - 04-19-2011

' Wrote:Easier done than said.

I had a feeling this'd work out.
And all I had to do was charge straight into it without thinking.

I thought that only worked with a bonberswarm vs a capgank.

Good luck.

And I see you <strike>down</strike> up there Jack.

Children of Anarchy - Zelot - 04-19-2011

Just to be clear, LE is the official faction. This faction does not a have a chance of becoming official unless the rules change, which they have not.

Children of Anarchy - Akura - 04-19-2011

' Wrote:Count me in Dave. I'm lacking interest in Discovery lately, having killed my other characters (literally). Maybe some time in Gallia will help, to decide to stay or to leave.

Drop me a message on Skype.

No you drop me a message, I dunno what Skypename you go by nowadays.

' Wrote:Just to be clear, LE is the official faction. This faction does not a have a chance of becoming official unless the rules change, which they have not.

No longer a problem, we were gonna challenge them for their official spot, which would mean the Admins would look over it and decide, but they chose to meet our demands and are being more than reasonable now.

Children of Anarchy - SnakThree - 04-19-2011

' Wrote:Just to be clear, LE is the official faction. This faction does not a have a chance of becoming official unless the rules change, which they have not.
It does, if LE activity drops below required for few months. Stop spreading lies.

Children of Anarchy - Malenka - 04-19-2011

Will you guys also do Brigandy things or will you just be hunting LE?