Discovery Gaming Community
Order| tech chart change request. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Order| tech chart change request. (/showthread.php?tid=67212)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Order| tech chart change request. - dodike - 10-08-2011

Pure tech!

Order| tech chart change request. - Zahas - 10-08-2011

' Wrote:commence /restart Corsair and swap ID for recruit BEFORE undocking.

EDIT: OC are not sterile, they have decreased fertility.
Not every newcommer knows that

Order| tech chart change request. - Klaw117 - 10-08-2011

' Wrote:Edit add: Klaw the BD do NOT make any hostile actions against GMG. No piracy on us whatsoever. It would be both an OORP breaking of the rules and a direct infraction against the ID itself. We are their biggest supporters and finacial backers.
Thank you for the clarification. I've never played a BD, so I was just going off of what I could remember from the campaign. I knew that occasional Kishiro transports were pirated, so I incorrectly assumed that a few GMG transports would've been pirated as well.

Order| tech chart change request. - Jeremy Hunter - 10-08-2011

What is this I don't even.

I see alot of crap that doesnt belong here. Kindly take it out; This is about white-celling the Order and BD, not if the Order is mostly Zoner or should say FU BD over a few Zoners being shot.

Order| tech chart change request. - SMGSterlin - 10-08-2011

' Wrote:...

What is this I don't even.
I see alot of crap that doesnt belong here. Kindly take it out; This is about white-celling the Order and BD, not if the Order is mostly Zoner or should say FU BD over a few Zoners being shot.
...Can I post ponies?

If you want to get obvious with trolling I'll be happy to put you on a 48hr break.

Prowler

Order| tech chart change request. - Anonymous User - 10-09-2011

' Wrote:Not every newcommer knows that
and it would be good so.

Order| tech chart change request. - SMGSterlin - 10-09-2011

' Wrote:If you want to get obvious with trolling I'll be happy to put you on a 48hr break.

Prowler
Vacation, need a little sun to break up all the frustration, turn it into love.

Order| tech chart change request. - Kharon - 10-09-2011

' Wrote:This is about white-celling the Order and BD, not if the Order is mostly Zoner or should say FU BD over a few Zoners being shot.
Ok. How about that:
From now on my Order characters will shoot every BD i see in Omicron Minor. If you extend Order ZOI to Tohoku im going to shoot BD there aswell with my Order Guard Characters.

Order| tech chart change request. - Jeremy Hunter - 10-09-2011

' Wrote:Ok. How about that:
From now on my Order characters will shoot every BD i see in Omicron Minor. If you extend Order ZOI to Tohoku im going to shoot BD there aswell with my Order Guard Characters.
Challenge Accepted.

Order| tech chart change request. - Zelot - 10-09-2011

Why is this still going on?

Oh wait, it's not.