Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Sirius Coalition (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+----- Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Jayce - 06-19-2010

[Image: CommBrooks.png]

/////INCOMING TRANSMISSION/////

Source: Lt. Cmdr. Jayce Brooks, Omega 52 system
Subject: A bit of the action, just for you all

Today was a rather eventful day, though I appear to have misplaced a few of the guncam shots of a fair bit of the action. First off, I started out with a kill on a Naval Gunboat out in New York on my fighter, with the assistance of a Xeno by the name of Tom Gumble. Sadly, I only got a guncam shot of the explosion and the neuralnet registrar of the kill, but not of the actual ship. Oh well...

[Image: th_screen24.jpg]

Next up came a Corsair Imperator that I took out quickly and quietly on the Credit, it didn't put up much of a fight. I didn't even lose my shield. This one I got a scan of the ship itself.

[Image: th_screen28.jpg]
[Image: th_screen27.jpg]

Lastly came the most eventful part of the day... The Dagobaz! Sadly, in my haste to pursue the captain of the wretched ship for the damage it had caused my ship, my crew, and my pride, I forgot to take guncam images of the thing. However, I believe the guncams on the Ho.Chi.Minh might have caught a glimpse or two of the bucket of bolts the Kusarians call a Destroyer. After a long and rather arduous chase, involving a an argument or two, and I managed to fling a "Your mom" joke at the captain before we left for Leeds. We had bigger fish to fry...
But alas, the Dagobaz pursued us, and after a bit more of a conversation, the Destroyer and I engaged in fierce combat... Well. Not really, it was just me shooting him. Man, the Credit is a real golden girl. After a bit, the Dagobaz began suffering severe Ion interference, and was forced to retreat.

A good day, eh?

/////END TRANSMISSION/////

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Serpentis - 06-19-2010

[Image: IvanComImage.png]

First of all I wish to thank Captain Alvarez and the rest of High Command for my Promotion and my.. New assignments.. It is an honor to be able to serve the Coalition!

I also wish to thank Deputy Provost Marshal Commissar-Commander Vicenta Gonzalez for the Badge;
"Shield of the Hammer".

It was an honor to fight along side you and the crew of the Ho Chi Minh, I am just ashamed that I eventually lost a Partisan...

-Salutes-

On to current events and current assignments...

I have been investigating the disappearance of Sub.Lt Pekkala, I was assigned this mission and here is my report.

After having looked trough the current assignment of Pekkala, I determined that she was on Leeds to incite questions towards the Government of Bretonia, amongst the workers on the planet. I knew that I had to start there.

Since I have been working under cover in Bretonia before I assumed one of my unused identities still active in Bretonia, disguised as a Reporter for the "Militia" on Leeds I purchased a civilian ship of a used ship dealer on Canaria.

[Image: RangerIDcard.png]

The Vessel itself had no IFF and a civilian transponder installed, perfect to roam trough Bretonia unnoticed by the Armed Forces or Police.

[Image: Eagle.gif]

I had reached the Leeds system when I noticed a high activity of Kusari vessels, these ships where at Stokes and seamed to be in the process of preparing for an assault on Armed Forces.

[Image: Leeds.png]

I managed to avoid detection by the Authorities in orbit of Leeds and landed on the main Space port, not far from where Pekkala's Safe house where located. It had been 2 weeks since she last contacted the SCRA I had suspicious that she may have been compromised, since I knew Leeds quite well and knew where to go to find information I headed, prior to visiting the Safe house, a bar where according to Pekkala's own reports where a place where she often spoke to the workers and former Armed forces personell,
"The Patriot".

The Bartender told me that a woman that frequently visited the bar, that matched Pekkalas description, but he hadn't seen the woman in 2 weeks. I directly believed that she had been compromised, caught and may have been killed or worse interrogated. Worst case scenario indeed...

After leaving the bar I took a cab to the residential area where the safe house where located, I had smuggled on board the Eagle a small caliber pistol, crude but very effective. It would serve well if I came under fire, or similar situation.

The apartment was easy to break into, surprisingly easy, first thing I noticed was that the door lock has been picked before, I had a bad feeling so I prepared myself.. And then opened the door quickly according to close combat doctrine.

No one was in the small apartment, how ever, after putting on my Electronic Detection eye wear, I discovered that the apartment was bugged with relatively basic tech, nothing that either Armed forces would use nor the secret service of Bretonia. This was.. Something else.

[Image: PekkalasSafehouse.png]

After removing all the bugs I began to look trough the entire apartment, inch by inch, it was until I looked under the desk in the room I found a small hidden compartment. It held a map of a old part of the city, about 10 miles from the space port, it had drawn on it a ring around an old warehouse that according to the data on the neural net had been ordered to be demolished later this month.

I quickly ran out and grabbed a cab to the location on the map..

When I had gotten there, I noticed that the warehouse had probably not been used for at least a couple of years, I began to scan the warehouse for.. Anything out of the ordinary, it took not long until I found dried but still usable biological samples on the floor.

[Image: AnalysScene.png]

After extensive scans and double scans I confirmed the DNA having to belonged to Pekkala, and that the sample was pieces of brain tissue. The scan above shows the conclusion..

My... Final conclusion is that Pekkala was dealing with a organisation, perhaps a crime organization on leeds, perhaps to find out more information or to enlist their help. But something had gone wrong and she had been lured into a trap.

I believe Pekalla was being over confident in her abilities and in the safety of his apartment, one should move at least once a week in order to minimize the chances of being found.

Suggestions for the High Command, investigate further into the possibility of a crime organization on Leeds.

My Report concludes by saying that Sub.Lt Pekkala failed, and was killed because they found out who she was. Most probably she never told anything of importance, as it seams that, thanks to her leaving a map, she had suspicions of the meeting she was heading to about 2 weeks ago..

Lt. Ivan Rasputin, signing out.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aphil - 06-20-2010

***Incoming Transmission***

> CommID: Daemon Steele
> Location: Omega-52
> Encryption: Romeo Foxtrot Hotel
> Subject: After Action Report

Priviet Comrades,

I began my patrol of the Omega systems today. I found a lone Mjolnir in Stuttgart. Unfortunately, two more Rheinwehr arrived. (I only managed to Guncam one but there was a second one.) However, a Red Hessian Army patrol arrived and assisted in terminating the enemy. Later on in the day I was called upon by Captain Borodin to prepare to attack the HMS-Royal.Sovereign in Dublin. Sadly, things did not go according to plan and unfortunately, the CPW-Karl.Marx and the CPW-Social.Credit were heavily damaged and had to retreat. We then lost three Revolutions. I don't know what happened next, all I remember is that I avenged my comrades. I managed to survive and bring back all three pilots home. FOR THE RED DAWN!

Attached is a video of the fight: Testament Cam

***Terminate Transmission***

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aphil - 06-20-2010

***Incoming Transmission***

> CommID: Daemon Steele
> Location: Omega-52
> Encryption: Romeo Foxtrot Hotel
> Subject: After Action Report

Priviet Comrades,

Today, myself, Brookes and Broch organized a taskforce in order to destroy the HMS-Dagobaz. We proceeded to hunt it in Edinburgh. It ran to Dundee where it received fire from a Battleship but our resolve was that of steel and the HMS-Dagobaz fell. Sadly, my Revolution was caught by a Razor near the end so my Guncam data was lost, however Brookes and Broch can confirm I was there.

***Terminate Transmission***

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - arvg - 06-20-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Premier Alvin Katz of the Coalition

TARGET ID: SCRA Assets

[Image: commid.jpg]

For heroism and exceptional leadership in bringing down the Criminal Pirate-king Sir Jack Fraser and the HMS-Dagobaz, Lt. Commander Jayce Brooks is to be made a Hero of the Revolution!

Comrade Brooks is also recognized as one of the Coalition’s Gunboat Ace pilots. His impressive application of the Storm Class Gunboat in victory after victory is a shining example of the coming RED DAWN!

Do not rest on your laurels, Comrade, I knew I was right for selecting you for the SCRA Fighter Corps. I am proud of you, and all of the Fighter Corps this day!

Premier Alvin Katz
Премьер-министр Элвин Кац

Volgograd

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

END TRANSMISSION

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Shagohad - 06-20-2010

-----INCOMING TRANSMISSION-----
Comm ID: Commander Angelica Broch
Recipient: Coalition High Command

[Image: angiecomm.jpg]

Privet Comrades,

Today was an unfortunate, yet at the same time, very fortunate day. During a defeat at the hands of a superior Bretonian foe, I managed to score a kill against an enemy bomber in vengeance of the damage the Karl Marx sustained. A shame that a destroyer's battle razor ended the battle for me.

In a spot of superbly good news, Comrades Brooks, Steele, and myself were able to put that disgusting Dagobaz out of its misery. It was a very grand and marvelous day as it burst into flames and went in multiple directions. One hell of an expensive firecracker.

For the Revolution!

-----TERMINATING TRANSMISSION-----

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - pieguy259 - 06-20-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Deputy Provost Marshal Commissar-Commander Vicenta Gonzalez

[Image: vickiecomm.jpg]

Comrades, today a mighty blow has been struck against the treacherous swine that seek to infiltrate and rot the Coalition away from within. "Doctor" Kurt Caesera was a fraud, a traitor and a spy for the Bretonian government, and thanks to the diligence and caeseless efforts of the Provost, has been summarily executed for his crimes against the People. All of his decorations have been posthumously revoked, and his severed hand sent back to MI6 as a stern warning against spying on us.

In these times, Comrades, I command each and every one of you to maintain constant vigilance! Anyone who unmasks espionage within our midst will be rewarded; anyone who harbours it will be terminated. There will be no mercy, no quarter, no reprieve given to the counter-revolutionaries, the poisonous serpents who would see the Red Dawn crushed beneath the heel of capitalism. Wherever they are hiding, they will be dragged into the light and justly punished!

As a side note, on my authority and on behalf of the Commissariat I award Sub-Lieutenant Damon Steele with the Hispania Memorium. Wear it with pride.

Remember these words well: Vigilance, Loyalty, Duty. The Coalition will not tolerate treason!

Viva la Revolucion!

END TRANSMISSION

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Premier Alvin Katz of the Coalition

TARGET ID: Commissariat

[Image: commid.jpg]

I want a 100% confirmation.

This man is dead? Be sure. Kill him again!

Premier Alvin Katz
Премьер-министр Элвин Кац

Volgograd

END TRANSMISSION

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Commissariat of TRUTH

TARGET ID: SCRA Assets, Guards, and civilian populace
SUBJECT: REDACTION ORDER

[Image: truth.png]

COMMISSARIAT OF TRUTH
HUNTING THE LIES THAT HUNT YOU

Be it so noted,

There has never been, nor will there ever be any officers in the Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army by the name of Dr. Kurt Caesera.

Any record of this individual is denied, there is no evidence in any of our databases to his existence. No domiciles maintained, nor family to support claims to the contrary.

Any such information remaining is an obvious forgery perpetrated by our enemies.

Any that say otherwise may find themselves under investigation for High Treason against the state.

HIS WATCHFUL EYE

END TRANSMISSION

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - pieguy259 - 06-20-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Deputy Provost Marshal Commissar-Commander Vicenta Gonzalez

[Image: vickiecomm.jpg]

Comrade Premier, as per your orders, I went personally to the morgue and obtained the body of THE SPY. DNA tests confirmed it was the correct one, and I oversaw its incineration. The ashes were dumped into the sun.

As this was happening, Omega-52 was locked down. All traffic in and out of the system was stopped and searched; all who refused had their ships and escape pods destroyed.

If THE SPY is still alive, sir, then I suggest we recondition and re-enlist him immediately, because anyone who can survive that would be a huge asset.

Viva la Revolucion!

END TRANSMISSION