Discovery Gaming Community
Benitez Secure Comm Channel - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Benitez Secure Comm Channel (/showthread.php?tid=4426)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Benitez Secure Comm Channel - KeNoB - 02-10-2010

>>>Incoming transmission
>>>CommID: Mateo Benitez
>>>Loading message

[color=orange]::::Tracking signal::::

Source: Benitez HQ/Myrtos Villa, Planet Crete
To: Cruz and all benitez

Greetings,

Due to the last events, this is a remember of our position regardings zoners NFZ :

- Do not engage someone in the NFZ unless they is a threat to your life or to the corsairs nation.

- If you are already in a fight, ignore the NFZ and eliminate the threat.

Cordialy,

Elder Mateo Benitez,
Consul of the Benitez Familly

::::End of signal::::

>>>Transmission terminated
>>>Connection interrupted

Benitez Secure Comm Channel - aerelm - 02-11-2010

----Incoming Transmission----
----Comm. ID: Rodrigo Benitez----
----Redirected From: Benitez Secure Channel----

Hola Amigos,
Today Two Rheinland Spies tried to steal some pieces of technology from under our noses,
but did not succeed. I manage to destroy both their Vessels and remove the data and equipment from it.
Other than that, Today was a quiet day.

Adios
-Rodrigo Benitez

----Downloading Attached file----
----Download Complete----
----Opening Attachment----

Today I decided to do another patrol around Gamma to make sure system is clear, so I started
my everyday patrol from Crete, moving toward Tripoli, then moving toward Omega-41 Jumphole, checking
Skiros Station and then entering Malvada Cloud, Everything was safe till then but once in Malvada Cloud, I
got ambushed by 6 Bounty Hunters. They did not have Skill but sure had the Numbers on their side.
Well, fortunately I managed to fight my way through and capture them all and return them to Crete.
[Image: MD-P-10_1.png]
[Image: MD-P-10_2.png]

But as I undocked from Crete, I noticed two Unaffiliated Ships entered system from Omicron-91 (!)
So I hailed them and asked them to stop, but no answer. After using a few disruptors finally managed to stop
them, and they turned out to be Rheinland Spies.
[Image: MD-P-10_3.png]

One of them was a Civilian Vessel - probably used to map out the system and save the information - and the
other vessel was a Spatial with Corsair Guns mounted on it! I asked them to surrender the Data and equipement
But in return, they opened fire.
[Image: MD-P-10_4.png]
[Image: MD-P-10_5.png]

As they tried to escape, I managed to destroy one of their Vessels in Gamma.
[Image: MD-P-10_6.png]

But the other one escaped toward o41, so after a long chase, I managed to stop him and destroy his vessel
and Corsair Guns on it in o15.
[Image: MD-P-10_7.png]

After that I returned to Crete, because after such strange day, I sure could use a cold drink.

----End of Log File----
----Closing Attachment----

Viva Los Corsairs, Viva Los Benitez.

----Comm. Channel Closed----
----Transmission Terminated----

Benitez Secure Comm Channel - aerelm - 02-14-2010

Hola Amigos,
Today was a quiet one, I did a quick Patrol, helped Adreno with some weapon tests and talked to a young Corsair
outside Crete, and decided to take my Correo for another run to Bretonia and Back, later today.

Adios
-Rodrigo Benitez

Today as I undocked from Crete, received a transmission from Adreno, who was asking me to
join him in o94 for some practice. Seems he had a new Weapon loadout, and wanted to test it, So I headed to
94 and we practiced for a while.
[Image: MD-P-11_1.png]

After that I returned to Gamma to do my usual Patrol around system. Everything was Safe, even Corsairs were
Asleep! Because I didn't meet anyone throughout my Patrol. When I returned to Crete, saw some corsairs
practicing, so I stayed there and watched, but after a while I heard a young voice on the Comms, who sure was
excited, and was saying something about an artifact and his new ship, so as he got closer, I asked him about it
and he said,
[Image: MD-P-11_3.png]
[Image: MD-P-11_2.png]
Well, Its a bit sad, and a bit interesting, to see a father still uses that same old 'Test', corsairs had for their
Young children, well, after a short talk, the young corsair returned to Crete, possibly to get his new ship.
I stayed there for a while, but seeing it was all safe and quiet, I decided to return to Crete and grab a cold drink.

Is it me, or are there less traders bringing Food for us ?
I will take my Correo out to Bretonia to trade some Artifacts for food again, Afterall, it doesnt hurt to have some
spare food in a corner for any case of emergency.

----End of Log File----

Benitez Secure Comm Channel - aerelm - 02-18-2010

Hola Amigos,
Today I took my Correo for another run to Trafalgar and back, I will attach the full report to this message.

Adios
-Rodrigo Benitez

Seeing Gamma is strangely quiet, I decided to go out to Bretonia to trade some Artifacts for Food.
So, as usual, I filled my Correo with Artifacts and left Crete. Everywhere was quiet and I moved from
System to System without any trouble.
[Image: MD-P-12_1.png]

Once in Trafalgar, I got the Artifacts unloaded and went to Bar to see if I can find a buyer for my Cargo.
To my Luck, One of the usual 'Costumers' was there, who payed a good price for the Artifacts, So I bought
some Food with that cash, and headed back to Gamma.
[Image: MD-P-12_2.png]

Route was as quiet as before, But still, I had to be careful, So whenever I still evaded getting to close to Bases
and got out of Bretonia Space fast enough. Omegas were deserted, so was Gamma.
So I just docked, got the food unloaded, and headed to Hangar to get my Gladiator.
[Image: MD-P-12_3.png]

I spent some time in Space in my Gladiator, but no one was around, so I decided to return to Crete and get
a Cold drink.

----End of Log File----

Benitez Secure Comm Channel - aerelm - 02-26-2010

Hola Amigos,
Today a strange 'AI Unit' came to Gamma, we had a short talk with it, it seemed intelligent and advanced
compared to rest of its kind, and after the talk he left to visit other systems.
Here is a Full report of what happened.

Adios
-Rodrigo Benitez

Today I was doing my usual Patrol, from Tripoli to o41 jumphole, then to Skiros and finally into
Malvada cloud. When I was finished with my patrol, we got a transmission from an unknown unit, asking permission
to enter Crete orbit.
[Image: MD-P-13_1.png]
[Image: MD-P-13_2.png]
So I asked him - which later turned out to be 'it' not 'him' - to move to edge of Malvada cloud.
I moved to edge of cloud as well, and waited for the vessel to arrive. When it got close enough for me to scan
I realized it is an AI Unit, and I believe I had seen one of those ships before somewhere, but I am not really
sure, where. So after making sure the unit is harmless, we moved to Crete.
[Image: MD-P-13_3.png]
[Image: MD-P-13_4.png]
There we met Senor Quetzalcoatl, and had a long talk with the AI Unit, seems the unit was collection of some
individual programs, gathered in one platform, and was looking to interact with Humans to 'evolve' to its next
level, and was just around to gather data, although it said in future, it might join a 'Conflict' between humans.
Which I believe wont happen. After the talk was over, the unit decided to leave Gamma to find out more.
And I decided to leave space to return to planet and enjoy a cold drink.

----End of Log File----

Benitez Secure Comm Channel - Selena_Benitez - 04-04-2010

++ INCOMING TRANSMISSION ++
++ COMM ID: SELENA BENITEZ ++

Ahh, it's good to be back in the cockpit! Overseeing artifact smuggling on Trafalgar for over a month, however vital, was not really my 'cup of tea'.

Just as soon as I was about to commence my patrol from Crete I received a message from the Consortium, inquiring as to whether the Benitez family would be able to help with a fairly large scale search and rescue operation. I let them know we'd be happy to help, and rustled up the Benitez that weren't nursing hangovers from one of Ronnie's specials...

Rodrigo and I arrived in Omicron 100 where the fleet was assembling with plenty of time to spare. And this was the fleet at barely half strength!

[Image: screen7a.th.png]

After what seemed like a lifetime of waiting for the green light, the fleet got underway. Our destination was Omega 55; our objective to recover the lost Consortium ship Volantis and any survivors. Like anything that involves going through Nomad territory, this wasn't going to be easy. Jose soon joined up with the main force in Omicron Delta, apparently well fed. As we neared our target the advanced sensor arrays on the Leonardo began to pick up transmissions from the vicinity of O-55. The signals were distorted and weak,but it soon became clear that the Voltanis was still harbouring survivors.

We traveled through the Border Worlds mostly without incident. The lone Hunter bomber we came across had enough good sense not to get in our way. Mostly it was gaping independent traders who wondered what the hell was going on. In Theta we came across a welcome sight - two Brotherhood pilots. They joined up with us,and while I wasn't able to make a full headcount there were now well over twenty ships involved in this operation. Comms channels were becoming overloaded, and it was getting difficult to co-ordinate fleet movements. It was probably one of the largest fleets the Border Worlds have seen in a long time!

Jumping into Omega 11 we caught the unwanted attention of a lone Hessian, but he kept his distance. We also seemed to have picked up some SCRA trash at this point. A Nomad scout was soon spotted - it swept past the fleet and disappeared into an asteroid field.They knew we were here.

There was a small blockade of Rheinland and Nomad ships barring our way into O-55.Now,I'd heard that Rheinland had problems with infestation,but I thought it was only rumours...

A stand-off ensued.It was only broken when the hostile vessels opened fire on the SCRA,destroying it instantly. They retreated through the jump hole, and a large part of our fleet followed through. Not wanting to risk our skins in the heaviest fighting for some lost Zoner pilots, the Corsair elements held back for the time being.

It sounded like things weren't going so well for our side, so the Corsair ships plunged into the fray. One by one the Zoner ships were getting picked off. I broke off from the fight to help sweep the system for the Volantis, and Rodrigo joined me. If we found that ship we could end this before the Nomads completely overwhelmed our forces.

We had an Order gunboat on our tail as we searched, and it soon became clear that it was a threat. The pilot claimed to be working for the Nomads,that humanity should be wiped out,babbling about this and that...Even though his gunboat was uncomfortably close,we ignored him and continued our hunt. The signals from the missing ship were getting weaker and more intermittent now.

And then - the news over the comm channel that the Volantis had been found.

Along with Rodrigo I headed to the jump hole out of the system, only too happy to be able to leave. The Voltanis reported it was about to make the jump to O-11, but it never made it. It was too big a target to simply slip past the Nomad forces unharmed. Some of the crew apparently made it to the escape pods, but I don't know how many.

Our mission had failed, and now it was simply a case of withdrawing without any further loss of life. The Zoner and Order forces had taken heavy losses, but we Corsairs had been good enough not to get ourselves shot down!

All in all, a very long,very explosive sightseeing trip.

++ SIGNAL LOST ++

Benitez Secure Comm Channel - Selena_Benitez - 04-05-2010

Plenty of enemy blood spilled today.A couple of Hessian gunboats thought they could take on the entire Gamma defence force and win, but we soon set them right. We chased them through to Omega 41, where they soon met an untimely demise at the hands of our fighters. A few more chunks of worthless trash for the O41 debris field!

I smuggled a few artifacts into Bretonia, planning to return to Gamma by way of Omega 49. As I made the jump into Dublin I practically flew into the middle of what seemed to be a stand-off between BAF fighters and Mollies. Quickly retreating to a safe distance to watch the fireworks, I noticed two of the Mollies present were actually Outcasts. Visting Dublin as part of some debauched stag-do, perhaps? We'll never know, because in the space of few minutes the BAF had nicely torn apart the opposition. They began to focus their attention on myself and a couple of other Corsairs that had been causing trouble in the system, and so I thought it best to recognize their rather overwhelming firepower and withdraw back to Trafalgar for a stiff drink.

Dead Hessians,dead Mollies,dead Outcasts!Viva los Corsairs!

++ SIGNAL LOST ++

Benitez Secure Comm Channel - Selena_Benitez - 05-09-2010

A funny thing happened on the artifact run to Edinburgh today. The comms were buzzing with military chatter as I made the jump into Omega-3, and once I cleared the southern ice field I was able to see what all the fuss was about. Heading straight for the ship was a crippled fighter, with a whole wing of Armed Forces ships right behind and closing in fast.

Usually I wouldn't be so quick to put a whole shipment of artifacts in danger, but the pilot of that stricken ship was screaming for so hard for help I felt a little sorry for him. Newgate is no place to spend the rest of your life. I brought the Andalucia within tractor range and told the pilot to eject. He did without objection, and within a few moments the pod was in the hold.

Quickly bringing the ship into an about turn, I fled back into the ice field as fast at the engines would carry me. The Bretonian ships soon gave up the chase.

Now there was the small matter of the pilot to deal with. It became obvious as soon as I laid eyes on him what I'd picked up. A Hessian.

It was tempting to shoot the pilot there and then and be done with it, but I'm a little squeamish about killing unarmed prisoners. So I had him thrown out the airlock with a spacesuit and a full tank of oxygen, near one of the known Hessian patrol paths. I figured his chances of survival were around fifty-fifty that way.

Waste of a good spacesuit,I know...

++ SIGNAL LOST ++

Benitez Secure Comm Channel - Carlos_Benitez - 05-09-2010

----------------------------Incoming Transmission----------------------------------------
Comm ID: Commandante Don Carlos Benitez
Source: Remote Command Chair, Myrtos Villa, Planet Crete
To: Benitez Log Bureau,
CC: Sails Command.

While remote-flying my Omega-3 based Praetorian Moros, I intercepted a Boxex train headed to Bretonia (and Liberty) from Rhineland.
We had a civilised conversation, in which the pilot offered as many military vehicles as I could carry, in exchange for his free passage.
In order to seal the agreement, I transferred to his ship a number of worthless civillian pilots whom I had captured, along with a number of other innocuous cargo crates.
We parted ways amicably.
[Image: rk3t6w.jpg]

However, I was alarmed during the meeting to have been harassed by a Sails pilot Guilliano, who insisted that the cargo vessel be destroyed, there and then.
Luckily, the pilot backed down when informed of my position, and after I had explicitly laid claim to the prey.

I am greatly concerned that a Sails pilot would dare to attempt to steal the prey of an Elder, and even more concerned that this Sails pilot was intending to go back on one of the Corsairs' oldest traditions; that traders are exploited, NOT killed on site, as is written in our scriptures as laws laid down by our gods.

I think, perhaps, this pilot should read up on our scriptures, and know that whilst many of us have abandoned archaic traditions such as the belief in such gods, that these old and wise traditions SHOULD be observed, for the good of the empire.
-------------------------------------Transmission Ends------------------------------------------------

Benitez Secure Comm Channel - Selena_Benitez - 05-10-2010

-------------------------
Expenses Claim for May 817 A.S. :

1 Titan wing (left) - 25,000 credits
35 litres of paint (brown) - 153 credits
2 bottles of Gallian wine (medicinal) - 8,000 credits

Total Costs - 33,153 credits

-------------------------

Erm, there was an accident.

++ SIGNAL LOST ++