Discovery Gaming Community
Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 (/showthread.php?tid=50807)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - Diomedes - 07-21-2011

****Begin Transmission****

To: Kruger Bounty Board
Subject: Registration

Guten tag,

Name's Gunnar Haraldsson. I'd like to go to work for you to earn a living. I've included my guild credentials and repsheet below.

Guild ID
Kruger Repsheet

And so you have it in your records, I fly the Bottlenose "Beliskner." Let me know if you need anything else.

Cheers,

Gunnar

****End Transmission****

Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - Kruger - 07-24-2011

* * * Incoming Transmission * * *
[Image: 2vvs308.png]
ID: Vorsitzender Neil Klane
To: BHG, Plastisk Sprengstoff,Alan Smith, Gunnar Haraldsson, Fahrenheit
Subject: Payment/Registration

Guten tag,

All payments have been sent with the exception of those due to Fahrenheit. Your actions against the IMG has forced us to [color=#FF0000]deny
you any payments or further work with Kruger.

Plastisk Sprengstoff and Alan Smith, you have both been [color=#33CC00]accepted
and added to the board. As for Gunnar Haraldsson, everything is in order however, you did not send any information regarding your weaponry. We will still add you to the board on the condition that you send this information as soon as possible.

Neil Klane

* * * Transmission Lost * * *

Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - Diomedes - 07-24-2011

****Begin Transmission****

To: Kruger Bounty Board
Subject: Registration

Guten tag,

Sorry for the confusion. I sent the wrong ID file. This one shows the weaponry as well as a clear view of the ship.

Weaponry

Cheers,

Gunnar

****End Transmission****

Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - ic4406 - 07-24-2011

Incoming Transmission

Comm ID: Alan.Smith, Mercenary
Subject: Bounty

Nailed one Independent Pirate ID'ed pirate trasport in Omega 7. He was run to Omega 11, but i overtake him.

His ID and ship.

Explosion.

Cash can be sent to Rapier~Cpt.Alan.Smith

Transmission Ends

Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - Alamos1 - 07-25-2011

[Image: transmissionincoming.png]

Name: Anthony Haven
Callsign: EDGE|HN|Voltumna
Area of Operation: Omega 7

[Image: th_Target7.jpg] [Image: th_Elimination7.jpg]
[Image: th_Rafk2407S.jpg] [Image: th_Rafk2407K.jpg]

I just wasnt able to communicate with him alot. He engaged me immediately with the words: "attacking BH". I hope it isnt too tragically.

You can see on these image files, that a malfunction of the enemies Torpedo launcher caused the destruction of his ship. Very dramatic...

EDG-Enterprise is proudly working for you sirs. EDGE is also registered on Rheinland Bounty Board.

Targets: Corsair Heavy Fighter [|Y|] , Corsair Gunboat Rafk ;

Exact Bank Account: EDGE|HN|Voltumna
estimated payment: 5.000.000 SC

[Image: transmissionterminated.png]

Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - Plastisk - 07-27-2011

*** Secure Transmission *** Secure Transmission ***
Comm-ID: The Plastisk Imperium
Destination: Kruger

[Image: a7tpa8zr.png]

Good day, Ladies and Gentlemen!

We from the Plastisk Imperium are interested to subscribe to your Bounty Board. Our company consists of losely organized Freelancers who work as mercenaries. Our in space recognition is the attached "|PSX" tag at the end of our individual call signs, and each of our members is bound to a lawful code of conduct in rheinland, as we hope being able to display by reputation extracts prepared for your eyes only:

Pilot #1
[Image: bwpesaor.jpg]

Pilot #2
[Image: wmql23nl.jpg]

Pilot #3
[Image: ejfaeiy7.jpg]

Pilot #4
[Image: o8nkzc9s.jpg]

Further Plastisks member are going to be announced separately of course. Please understand that we are not eager to transmit any form of call signs at this time, not even over this secured channel, since we believe that the best security is the avoidance of information.

We use mostly civilian and borderworld technology.

Hereby humbly awaiting your approval of our registration,
- The Plastisks

Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - Aeqvinox - 07-31-2011

[Image: transmissionwaltercoronado.png]
Greetings Kruger, this is Executor Walter Sobchak.

I'm sending evidence of the destruction of targets bountied by this board. It all started out innocently, we were about to leave Omega 7 to continue with our patrol, when we picked up a massive radar signature heading towards the Elbich station. After we started our engagement, stuff just kept on coming...

[Image: th_KvSGraf_Speeid.jpg][Image: th_KvSGraf_Speek.jpg]
[Image: th_DasBootid.jpg][Image: th_DasBootk.jpg]
[Image: th_RKSirenid.jpg][Image: th_RKSirenk.jpg]
[Image: th_FlegmaHoTid.jpg][Image: th_FlegmaHoTk.jpg]
[Image: th_PepeSailsid.jpg][Image: th_PepeSailsk.jpg]

Bounty targets: Hessian Vidar [KvS]Graf_Spee, Hessian Heimdall Das.Boot, Hessian Sabre RK|Siren, Pirate Raven's Talon Flegma[HoT], Corsair Titan Pepe|Sails
Payment owed: 14,000,000 SC
Payment receiver: EDGE|XS|Aurora
[Image: transmissionterminated.png]

Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - Kruger - 07-31-2011

* * * Incoming Transmission * * *
[Image: 2vvs308.png]
ID: [color=#FFFFFF] Vorsitzender Neil Klane
To: Alan.Smith, Gunnar Haraldsson, EDGE, The Plastisk Imperium
Subject: Payment/Registration

Guten tag,

All payments have been sent in full, I apologise for the delay, I have been quite busy lately. Gunnar Haraldsson, you have sent all information required for registration, thank you for doing so.

The Plastisk Imperium, we have reviewed your companies application and have decided to [color=#33CC00]-accept-
you onto the Kruger Bounty Board. Individual members will not have to register, however, should we receive any news of any of your members acting inappropriately or attacking vessels not on our bounty board within Rheinland space, your contact will be cancelled immediately.

I wish all of you the best of luck in your hunting.
Neil Klane

* * * Transmission Lost * * *

Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - Veygaar - 08-01-2011

<div align="right][Image: Murphy2a.png]

The name's Murphy... I represent a group of newly organized keepers of the law, bounty hunters is what we are... The Saints.

Now it is my understanding that you fellas have a bit of a pirate problem, well we're here to rid the scum of their filthy lives. We're here to start the holy cleansing, by the means of gratuitous violence! *winks*

Your Name: All "Saint-|-" tagged vessels
Proof of your ID: Bounty Hunter ID
Picture of your equipment: All bounty hunter tech, if a full list is needed let me know.
Friendly/Neutral to Kruger: Good Standings

Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - Dashiell - 08-03-2011

:: Incoming Transmission ::

message begins:

Money flew right at me, this time. I was running around Omega 7 looking for a reported Sair gb when this Hessian Thor came at me. Since I was in my Orca I didn`t wanna waste fuel on 1 snub so I decided to ignore him. But the loon attacked me!

So I shot back and well, eh....

[Image: th_BraveThor1.jpg]

[Image: th_BraveThor2.jpg]

*shrugs*

payment can be send to BHG|Alboran

end of message.