Discovery Gaming Community
141| Internal Channel - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: 141| Internal Channel (/showthread.php?tid=72931)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

141| Internal Channel - Eduard - 09-04-2012

[Image: v6jhmt.png]

Bonjour.
This is Forlorn d'Autoine speaking.

I am here to present you with a report regarding yesterday's events.
But, before I being, I suspect you're all aware of the Station which was recently built in proximity to the Iota Jumphole, oui?

Allow moi to make it clear for you...

Yesterday I decided to commision les Malediction for a patrol until it's long range scanners managed to pick up some distress signals coming from what it seemed like, the said station.

I grouped up with some members of the independent secondary fleet and the member of the primary fleet known as monsieur Tigris Euphrates.Our force being composed of mon Resheph class cruiser ,,Malediction", a bomber from the primary fleet, and a zoner Corvo class cruiser ,,The.Grunt" and the Liberty Dreadnought ,,Hellbringer" both under Order control

We approached the said station with caution being prepared for the worse.When we arrived, we noticed a number of independent CORE agents battling a fleet of nomads.We then decided that the nomads was our top priority and thus, we didn't engage the CORE and instead, we followed the retreating nomad fleet trough the jumphole

I dare say it was a mistake as the nomads were waiting for us though we managed to mobilize quickly and head into the asteroid field where our ships' sleek profile held us an advantage

A number of skirmishes followed after as the nomad fleet composed of 2 Marduks took advantage of the Weapon Platform's range and thus, we were forced to use long range weaponry most of the time.Order primary fleet agent Tigris Euphrates' bomber was destroyed in the meantime as he made the error of getting too close to the said ships.His escape pod was recovered after the fight.A nomad bomber was destroyed in this skirmish

A nomad cruiser joined afterwards, probably to draw fire off the Marduks so they could retreat and thus, our attention was set onto it and then, the Marduks took advantage of this and posed a minor counterattack.The Hellbringer was thus, damaged and The.Grunt was destroyed by the nomad cruiser as it strayed too far from our battle group.I managed to destroy the nomad cruiser shortly afterwards thanks to the Malediction's capable agility and mon crew.

Fortunately, the Marduks fled and so, I have regrouped with the Hellbringer and returned back to Zeta.

I must say that we were assisted by the independent fleet of the CORE which offered valuable help for our forces in that skirmish.Also, I am not aware of the origins of the space station which lies in proximity of Iota Jumphole.I assume it's of CORE origins as when we arrived at the sight of events, members of the independent CORE fleet defended it, though I have heard chatters while we were on our operation that it could be of AI origins.Whatever it could be, it holds a magnifique defense point against the nomad threat

This was Forlorn d'Autoine.Au revoir

[Image: 22r3rdbeu4kv.png]

141| Internal Channel - Doc Holliday - 09-05-2012

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc.Holliday
To: 141st

Twas an honor to deliver the Flora Gro to Akabat. I had a nice reception from you all. I can promise you this, I'll be back. It just takes awhile to get there is all.

-Doc

141| Internal Channel - Mercarryn - 09-05-2012

[Image: l7b058Wpsf.png]
Commander Davids speaking.

As you already have noticed, I returned from zhe meeting with representatives of zhe Corse and zhe
Colonial Republic in Baffin. And I bring with me bad news.

It seems like our fears regarding nomad influence in Gallia has come true. Zhe Gallic Navy is already
infiltrated by Wilde and even zhe Gallic king might be under nomad influence, though we are not sure in
what way.

In order to stop zhis influence, we will take drastic measured. I will not tell everything now, but be assured
you will be briefed about Fallen Grace.

Action report, Interceptor# Wrote:Yo, Commander Davids. This is #2 reportin' in from Meskhenet. Got some really interesting
news for you.

Well, you know, I was on patrol through Zeta, but as that was a bit too calm for me, I went for Delta.
And guess what? Corsaiirss. Sooo many, for a second I thought I had misjumped to Gamma. Then I saw
freeport 11 in vincinity, so yeah, it was still Delta like it used to be.

Anyway, the Corsairs had gathered some little force, could count at least three ECG Legates and 1 Osiris battleships.
Besides they were supported by snubcraft from the Benitez and the Brotherhood. Got told by them they
were after some AI ships named Haimen that had supported the Guild Core in raids into Gamma. One of their gunners
even mistook me for one of those Core guys, because they shot at me without any notice.

I think someone really got pissed off.

Well, soon after, the Corsairs engaged said AI ships and the Guild Core. Well, result was at least one
Bullhead destroyed along one of those bigger AI cruisers. And one Core controlled Siege cruier had to pull
out in a bad shape.
To be honest, I could not resist in setting a few holes into the Core ships as well. Not that this would have
worred them with the Corairs wanting to eat up their as...eh wazoos right away.
I mean, we all know how the ECG performs in combat, right?

Oh, speaking of the Corsairs. I think you might be interested in some scan results about the battleships.
They were equipped with cloaking technology:

Well, that would have been all for now. Okay, I am off now, want something to eat. Damnit, I am hungry!

Nun, if you have anymore evidence about zhis AI working together with zhe Core, give it out!
We have to investigate zhis matter.

Davids out.

[Image: nyAKEg7wgK.png]

141| Internal Channel - Szpaku - 09-09-2012

[Transmission Detected]
[Opening Comm channel]
[Reciving Package]
[Location : Meskhenet]
[Sender ID : Rose]
[Encryption : Banana]
[Video Uplink]

[Image: d0HrK.jpg]

So when i was moving some stuff to SF after those ion storms.
I had a rather not nice run in with a 77th "Ghost" how he called himself
Libertonian design Dreadnought equiped with cloaking tech.
Unfortunatly he tried to hack Igais AI so i had to deactivate it and most of systems leaving Life support and propulsion systems online.
after the meeting i decided to activate the AI and get as much as i can from system logs and the Blackbox
So stand by for more Files :
http://imgur.com/a/SWeX2

Ciao!
~Rose
[Transmission End]
[Signal Lost]

141| Internal Channel - Black VII - 09-11-2012

[Automated message through the Internal Comms]

*Incoming transmission*
*Unknown Signal*
*Authentication : Outdated*
*Anti-Virus system : Active*
*Isolating threat*

This is c [Error] any and all one fou [Error] false ID to prot [Error] captiv [Error] assasinatio [Error]

*Threat removed*

141| Internal Channel - Data Minion - 09-17-2012

<div align="center][Image: Kado.png]

Long time no see, agents.

Commander, the Interceptor wing has another report for you. No words, they jus' dropped this and dissapeared.

Interceptor-5, September 17th @ 10:17 AM Wrote:Commander, this is five. We need to have a word about #9's *pain in the bottom* actions, as the whole party included in the scouting wanted at least once to have her gently pushed into the mine fields.

Alright, that point will be reached next time. This report is about our little "scouting" mission which almost went bad. The party consisted of:

• Agent Taweret of the Primary Fleet as the leader of our group
  • #9.
It took us a while to get going, since we waited for #9 to come along. First stop was New York, through Alaska. And sir? Those defences at Melbourne Station? They just got waaaay stronger. Approximately 10 weapon platforms were accounted for, #2 barely made it through. *thinks to himself* Why didn't #9 fail?

Alright, next up was divide and observe action. I was accompanied with #2 to Texas, while agent Taweret and #9 went to Colorado... Poor Taweret. Texas was quiet. Nobody was around, saw a few transports, but nothing of significance. I even yelled out, and got no response. Next stop was California, and a rendezvous with #9 and Taweret.

#9 once again managed to get lost. Don't ask me how, but she did. When we all finally met, we went for a sweep of the eastern half of California. Guess what? By the gate, we ran across a Nomad Morph and a Bounty Hunter. Hunters, as always, greedy for credits and trigger happy. We've outnumbered him, and he was forced to stand down. Smart call. And about the Nomad... Unlike the others, this one wanted to "learn" about humanity and stuff. Personally, I ain't believin' that [CENSORED], but Taweret told us to stand down aswell.

Mere minutes after, two Naval vessels showed up at the gate. They were... Uh... Yeah. David Hale aaaand... Uuuum... Fuchs something, I think it's Adam, or whatever. No hostilities occured, we even had a staring contest. Then a Artificial Intelligence Drone appeared, telling #2 that he has above average brain usage... Seriously, what AI says that?

Then, #2 got lost. He was there, in his ship, but lost. Not a word spoken. I asked him later why was he quiet, he didn't want to talk about it. I need to press him harder.

Shortly after the meeting with LN, Taweret ordered us to move out. Went to Ontario, then back to Texas to meet with admiral Golanski, done some sneaking around and headed to Baffin, together with #2 and Dan Moreton of the Primary.

Photographic media will be submitted shortly.

Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you, #9 had a little training with Taweret in Alaska. Taweret, why didn't you blow her up while you still had the chance...?

Yeah, that's it. Five out.

I'm returning to the bar. See you soon!

[Image: End.png]

141| Internal Channel - 141 High Command - 09-23-2012

[Image: ne5ZfShJT8.png]
[Image: MoObpKxmDL.png]

141 Command hier.

To all units. Operation Defibrilator is about to start soon. Right now the last parts of scheduling are
near completion. As soon as we are ready to start the operation, all combat pilots are ordered to
stay on alert and fly patrols. You will be briefed about your routes shortly before.

Logistic division, you know what to do.

Do not fail.

141 Command over and out.

RE: 141| Internal Channel - Mercarryn - 09-27-2012

[Image: l7b058Wpsf.png]
Commander Davids speaking.

Yesterday saw some Nomad and Wilde activity in Omicrons Minor and Zeta.
Primary fleet vessel Spectre intercepted one of der biggest nomad entities, but
was unable to destroy it on its own.
Therefor the Dark Symphony accompanied her and together they were able to
take out the Marduk. The rest of the Nomad vessels fled to Iota for now.

Seems like the destruction of one of their bigger guardians was ein shock for them.

All agents, stay cautious. With project Defibrilator starting soon, we cannot
risk that the Nomads gather enough forces for ein strike.
If you see them, try to hurt them as gut as possible, but do not risk your lives.
Stick to guerilla warfar for the moment.

Davids out.

RE: 141| Internal Channel - SMI-Great.Fox - 09-30-2012

[Image: k3qf5h.jpg]

Well. Some good news among somewhat relative good news.

First.

The Black Nightingale is running despite engine problems. I'm starting to regret having found that hulk now. But anything we can use will be... benifitcial.

Really good news, the Liberty Lost now has proper Order ordinance running on it. About damn time too. At this moment I'm trying to get enough materials set up to grant its docking bays full operations for other pilots. She's a beast now, and with proper teeth to boot just in case. Just not ready for a full on fight.

Agatha

[Image: 22r3rdbeu4kv.png]

RE: 141| Internal Channel - andreo009 - 10-01-2012

....Incoming Transmission....
...Opening Channel...
..Streaming..
.Decrypting.

ID: Jim Tanaka
Encryption: High
Priority:Medium
Subject: Our black market deal

Good afternoon sir, I've managed to complete your orders and have obtained another C5 transport for our pending operation. I contacted the black market dealer on Los Angeles as ordered. He awaited me on a landing pad in the outskirts of the central city complex. Surprisingly he already knew who I was and what I was doing here. I would've gotten my stungun out thinking he was a police officer! But straightaway he showed me a big ship on a further platform. He gave me the access and starting codes on a datapad and when I looked up he was just... gone! So I quickly went to work and set the autopilot of my CSV to fly into the sun. They won't find that one easely!

When I undocked the authorities were already after my CSV, trying to prevent it from flying into the sun. That provided me with the perfect window to get away. I have to say, the agent who prepared this assignment knew what he was doing! Then I set course to Bretonia and dissappeared in the mass of spaceships.

The pitstop at Aland shipyard proved succesful as well. The ship was scanned for any bugs or positioning devices. It was all clean and shipshape so... the dealer can be trusted again I think. Oh and sir ... I ... lost 500k. I'm sorry but there was a Corsair and... he just wouldn't let me pass. I decided it was better to pay him then to get the ship all banged up. I will provide camera footage later should you need it. I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again! I'll do some overtime or uhm.. take on some kitchen duty... whatever you say sir!

But to finish my report... I followed the route through the Omegas and the Omicrons as i was shown and managed to make it into Omicron Mu. I'm currently on Akabat and the field engineers are prepping the ship for further duty. All it needed was a new transponder and a name so it should be deployable soon.

Signing off

Ensign "Slicer" Tanaka
.Decryping Complete.
..End of Stream..
...Closing Channel...
....Transmission Terminated....