Discovery Gaming Community
Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events (/showthread.php?tid=8376)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - Zapp - 05-25-2008

The RHA just disappeared, so Blodo tells me in Skype... and here. I can maybe still make it in Wesley to pull off a Conan-style battle, me against all, but meh.

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - tfmachad - 05-25-2008

Alright, here's the deal. If it's not back in the next ten minutes we call the event off. If it gets back and there aren't enough people (or if they aren't anymore in the mood for it) we call the event off.:(

EDIT: 8:34 GMT now. If by 8:44 GMT the server isn't up, the event is canceled.

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - sovereign - 05-25-2008

' Wrote:The RHA just disappeared, so Blodo tells me in Skype... and here. I can maybe still make it in Wesley to pull off a Conan-style battle, me against all, but meh.

Zapp, Klaus will stand with you! MOAR EPIC!!!

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - Blodo - 05-25-2008

Gronath I believe the time of the event was an important issue as well. As usual I was not informed of this earlier, but it all came out when I was telling everyone to get ingame and a lot of them couldn't due to RL stuff. So I say we should move the event back to the previous time so RHA can get a proper turn out. Cause as you no doubt saw ingame there were barely four of us not counting indies and BU and even then it was shaky.

I don't think the event can be done today. Almost all of the RHA went to do other stuff now.

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - AdamantineFist - 05-25-2008

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Back up!!!!

C'MON, PEOPLE, LET'S GET A MOVE ON!!!

' Wrote:Gronath I believe the time of the event was an important issue as well. As usual I was not informed of this earlier, but it all came out when I was telling everyone to get ingame and a lot of them couldn't due to RL stuff. So I say we should move the event back to the previous time so RHA can get a proper turn out. Cause as you no doubt saw ingame there were barely four of us not counting indies and BU.

I don't think the event can be done today. Almost all of the RHA went to do other stuff now.
Sure, Blodo. I agree with you that the time is important. That's why I have posted the official time in primary event post along with a link to a GMT clock in advance. I don't know what else can be done to solve the doubts there are around the time? Tell me what I can do, and I'll do it...:(

Post 88 (where I posted the details about the event from today) is from four days ago. The time was there, the link for the clock was there... I don't know what I can do about making the time even clearer. I'm not complaining, I just can't see anything else I can do to have everyone figure out what time this should happen.

Also, I posted it in advance so people can make suggestions. That includes changing the time.

One of the things I told from starters is that I'd vary the times of the events, so people who had problems with a given time would be able to participate. If that wasn't such a good idea, just let me know and we'll do them all at the same time.

Anyway, the event from today is off. Sorry for getting everyone worked up for this.

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - Blodo - 05-25-2008

It's not your fault, it's just disorganisation on our side I suppose. Nobody objected when I asked about the time of the event, but like I said nobody could actually make it when it came to it. Everyone said that it would be better if the event was earlier though, so I figured the same.

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - sovereign - 05-25-2008

YEEEHAW!!! Note to self, do not type RP during combat. I got hit by a missile and died.

But YEEEHAW!!!

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - frozen - 05-25-2008

nah, ya got hit by a razor. MY razor infact xD

good fight to y'all, and a good bit of RPing. looking forward to the next (even though there are 2 hessians left, since the server crashed -.- )

Thanks for everyone that decided to play this anyway. Even though it was smaller, it was fun as the last time.