Discovery Gaming Community
The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. (/showthread.php?tid=102803)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Hell Hunter - 08-09-2013

inb4 I get crossed off the list after this post

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Remnant - 08-09-2013

(08-09-2013, 03:42 AM)Hell Hunter Wrote: inb4 I get crossed off the list after this post

Your date of birth suggests you indeed are a two year old.
gg.

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Hell Hunter - 08-09-2013

ok
your point? are you being age-cist?

god it's hideous to type in lowercase

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Sabru - 08-09-2013

(08-09-2013, 04:01 AM)Hell Hunter Wrote: ok
your point? are you being age-cist?

*ageist

Ye, that was the word I was looking for.

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - glassofwater - 08-09-2013

Sorry to everyone who had their name crossed off! I hope you guys get another chance in the near future. I'm sure a lot of you would do a great job.

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Remnant - 08-09-2013

(08-09-2013, 06:01 AM)glassofwater Wrote: Sorry to everyone who had their name crossed off! I hope you guys get another chance in the near future. I'm sure a lot of you would do a great job.

Positive attitude? Good man! Its a shame, but as long as those who actually get picked get stuff done, I can hardly care who gets picked~

Good luck to yourself, seeing you are still on the list. Miffed I didn't make it, but I am sure a few of those still there can do a good job.

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Beauenheim - 08-09-2013

(08-09-2013, 06:01 AM)glassofwater Wrote: Sorry to everyone who had their name crossed off! I hope you guys get another chance in the near future. I'm sure a lot of you would do a great job.

Pretty sure you'd do a great job.

And still, it's really great to see aerelm get admin status, it was long overdue for him.

I figured I'd apply maybe just for a chance, I doubt I'd be admin material, though. That's not really the position I'd want.

Oooohhh - that's a sneaky one you pulled glass!
The sympathetic card
Tongue