Discovery Gaming Community
Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Constellation Cruise - Official Thread (/showthread.php?tid=1320)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - Qunitinius~Verginix - 08-28-2006

Bumping this, it needs more people

Hey i found this post when i was looking thru some old topics, i can see the prices for everything here do us cruise captains have to buy this stuff? or is their gonna be diff cargo?

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - seanstakes - 08-28-2006

yes we have to.

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - General Nakazawa - 08-28-2006

ok to all felow captains i whant to make shure every one has there ships properly equiped and ready to go so that there arent any problims at the last minute.

the only thing that make my liner not standard one is that it has 2 order BS turrets. I will chage shortly

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - Hyperwave22 - 09-01-2006

B.U.M.P.

Also, I was just curious... if it's been answered before, sry been busy. Gezza, have you gotten access to FL yet?

Hype

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - Dab - 09-01-2006

I will be buying a Luxury liner soon. After I get my 8 AW characters with Zoner IDs (those things take FOREVER to get) I will save up for a Lux liner. I have 1 with an ID so far. I'll keep it a stock Liner until after this event in case I need to substitute a liner captain. Then, after that We'll have an official Luciaden's intelligence ship. :D

Also, has anyone seen Davey Jones? I haven't been on much on the server until yesterday, but I havent seen him yet on there, and he hasn't been on the forums much at all.. Did he go somewhere and I just missed his post about it? Its kind of important as he was the main leader of this thing, it'd get difficult if he isn't here...

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - Teaboy - 09-01-2006

I have to pull out as i am going back uni 2 days before this.

sorry

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - Hyperwave22 - 09-01-2006

Ok, Dab, if you really want to be a cruise captain, we can get it setup, but I would suggest applying for a different spot. We've lost some people as of late, and now we have 2 terrorist, pirate and police. If we have to, Davey, SNS, and I will take the other positions as necessary. Also, Davey is on vacation at his brother's wedding, and I think he had mentioned a long time ago he would be getting back shortly before the event, but I don't remember clearly enough to say for sure.

Also, if people see new players on, and they might be interested in the event, go ahead and post on this thread or contact Davey directly.

Hype

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - Dab - 09-01-2006

I said my Lux Liner is there just as a substitute. I'll be taking whatever side has the least amount of people. To even things. Therefor if we end up with too few liners I'll take that slot, or pirates, or police. I'll be using that Liner in my own RP anyways so I'll just keep it stock until the event.