Discovery Gaming Community
System Ideas - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: System Ideas (/showthread.php?tid=2452)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

System Ideas - Commodore - 02-28-2007

no as in how did they make it so nice?

System Ideas - Nightfall - 02-28-2007

' Wrote:no as in how did they make it so nice?
This what you mean?

[attachmentid=1447] [attachmentid=1448]

System Ideas - Commodore - 02-28-2007

Is that from the mod? if so, yes

System Ideas - Nightfall - 03-01-2007

No, that's from Omicron-85 in my edition, I used the same script that is posted on TLR but I made a few changes.

System Ideas - BestFlyerHere - 03-01-2007

Dude... That looks awesome... I'm still mesmerized looking at it.

System Ideas - Qunitinius~Verginix - 03-01-2007

I seen that pic around somewhere, looks pretty cool. I think that instead of having a sun, Puerto Rico could have a black Hole. Surround it will Debris Feilds.

Oh and how about making Scrap Metal acctually worth something on the Junker main base. It would seem right...

Verginix Out

I seen that pic around somewhere, looks pretty cool. I think that instead of having a sun, Puerto Rico could have a black Hole. Surround it will Debris Feilds.

Oh and how about making Scrap Metal acctually worth something on the Junker main base. It would seem right...

Verginix Out

System Ideas - Commodore - 03-01-2007

nah, the RP sense is that the star is a Supergiant, so it has massive gravity. note the fact a BS can die VERY fast in there. The black hole "guards" the corona, and does damage. It is really inside the star, and sucks things in making nothing near it.

also ill download that mod and look at their black hole script

That didnt modify the sun at all!! and it's ugly. Ill just try to make one like the title screen.

System Ideas - Nightfall - 03-01-2007

' Wrote:I seen that pic around somewhere, looks pretty cool. I think that instead of having a sun, Puerto Rico could have a black Hole. Surround it will Debris Feilds.

Verginix Out
Verg, that pic was posted by me before (both of them). And what you see there is a BLACK HOLE.

' Wrote:nah, the RP sense is that the star is a Supergiant, so it has massive gravity. note the fact a BS can die VERY fast in there. The black hole "guards" the corona, and does damage. It is really inside the star, and sucks things in making nothing near it.

also ill download that mod and look at their black hole script
those pics I posted are the result of that script there - that's how the black hole looks like.

I dislike the FLE black hole

Im making my own. Not spinning, but looks amazing