Discovery Gaming Community
"Kalashnikov's", Zvezdny Gorodok - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: "Kalashnikov's", Zvezdny Gorodok (/showthread.php?tid=5060)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

"Kalashnikov's", Zvezdny Gorodok - Turkish - 12-25-2010

"Very merry Alvin."

This was the first time in memory Gabriel had addressed the Premier by his first name.

"I'm calling them Titan and Phobos."

The music trailed off into his thoughts while he replayed the display over and over in his mind. All thought of discipline had been slowly eroded by Concordia's lynx like abilities.

"...Requesting permission to... debrief the comrade your highness? The female comrade."

"Kalashnikov's", Zvezdny Gorodok - Yuveraj Khan - 12-25-2010

[Image: razinxmas.png]

Song

"Yes," Razin said tapping Mao on the shoulder... "Go.. do your duty for... um... the Coalition..."

"Kalashnikov's", Zvezdny Gorodok - XTriton - 12-25-2010

----Incoming Transmission----
----Zoner signature detected ----
----Zoner ID verified----
----ID: Temporary Autonomous Zoner----
----Operator: Xavier Triton----
----Accessing...----

"Stenka? No I don't believe I have had the pleasure." Xavier turned to Mr Stenka. "It's good to meet you. Quite embarrassing that I haven't met you considering you spend so much time on the Skyhook. The Trident Of Eris is currently moored at the skyhook as we speak and will be for some time. Please don't hesitate to call me when you are close by, I would very much like to open a dialogue with a local SCRA officer to keep up with current events. Besides, I have one of the best multi-cultural experiment chefs onboard. Just a little incentive haha."

Xavier briefly turns to Alvin...

"Alvin, again thank you for the invite and keep all expectations to a minimum with Concordia. She tends to love surprising people."

As Xavier says the words, he couldn't help replaying the image of Concordia going all natural in his mind...must be the vodka.

Regards,
[Image: XTritonSigniture.png]
Xavier Triton
The Trident of Eris, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin

---Ending Transmission---

"Kalashnikov's", Zvezdny Gorodok - Yuveraj Khan - 12-25-2010

[Image: razinxmas.png]

Song

Razin shook Xavier's hand firmly, "It is always a pleasure, I am just rather busy dealing with all the trade requests I haven't done much socializing on the skyhook..."

"Alvin, again thank you for the invite and keep all expectations to a minimum with Concordia. She tends to love surprising people."

"Expectations?" Razin's eyebrows lifted in amusement. "Somehow I doubt Alvin's the kind of man to get... those kind of expectations. He is also spoken for... and I am fairly certain that his other half would be... rather upset were he to get... expectations."

"Kalashnikov's", Zvezdny Gorodok - rainth345 - 12-25-2010

It seemed that Captain Rainus, Bannon, and Professor Carlisle were lost in Coalition space... but after they saw many ships; Order, Zone, and others alike, headed toward a big asteroid They decided to followed them towards it.

And then they saw what seemed to be a fleet of ships near the asteroid. The ships seemed dead as their crews were inside the asteroid....

Everyone in the bar could see a BWT outside. They could see that the BWT was colored red.... It resembled Santa Claus' sleigh. The only missing part was the reindeers.

While this song was being played, one man entered the bar with this uniform. He simply threw his arms to the air and shouted, "Ho! Ho! Ho! Bullets for everyone!". A bald and quite tall man wearing this quickly tapped his shoulder and corrected his statement. The Santa Clause laughed and corrected himself, "Ah.... my mistake everybody. I meant Coconut Pies for everyone! Merry Christmas!". At moment's notice, Coalition elves brought numerous boxes of coconut pies to be handed out to everyone.

The bald man immediately asked the Santa Claus, "Cap'n, can I go to the bar now?" to which the Santa Claus replied, "It's Christmas ain't it? Go on enjoy yourself! But don't get in trouble! Oh, Where's Professor Carlisle?" Bannon not wanting to wait replied whilst walking to the bartender, "He's still at thar Coconut.Tree Cap'n" Santa shrugs and says, "Oh well. He'll join us soon."

The Santa Claus approached Concordia and Gary and tapped them both in the back, "Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas to the both of you!."

"Kalashnikov's", Zvezdny Gorodok - XTriton - 12-25-2010

----Incoming Transmission----
----Zoner signature detected ----
----Zoner ID verified----
----ID: Temporary Autonomous Zoner----
----Operator: Xavier Triton----
----Accessing...----

"Haha, poor choice of words on my part, what I meant was expect the unexpected when Concordia is around. At any rate, nice meeting you Mr Stenka."

Xavier sighs and laughs to himself before proceeding to the bar for another Coalition Vodka...and another try at wooing the woman at the bar.

Regards,
[Image: XTritonSigniture.png]
Xavier Triton
The Trident of Eris, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin

---Ending Transmission---

"Kalashnikov's", Zvezdny Gorodok - arvg - 12-25-2010

"Um... well... yes, that..." he turned to Razin and smiled a winning smile. "Well perhaps we should, um, talk," he gestured towards the large windows off to one side. "If you will excuse us, Xavier... we need to discuss... great expectations."

Razin's eyebrows lifted. "What we should really discuss is getting proper insulation installed on the Storms... cold Coalition nights... don'tcha'know."

"Kalashnikov's", Zvezdny Gorodok - Yaoquizque - 12-25-2010

[Image: Popess_Concordia.png]

Concordia noticed Rainus and grinned. "Oh hello love! You're sexy with those clothes" She laughed.
"Ah? A present for me?! Woaaaa!"

She opened quickly her present "Yay! Ah! That's so nice!" She hugged him then kissed him on his cheek. "Thank you! I missed so much those earrings after that liberty officer destroyed them!"

Concordia then put the earrings on, both having a blood diamond.
She showed them to Gary and Rainus, holding her dark hairs with a hand "How am i?!"

Gary kept his head lowered staring at his scotch, obviously still upset concerning her little show.
She tickled him and laughed, then bottomed up her glass.

This song started and she jumped of her chair "Yay! Let's dance!"

She then moved to the dance floor and started to dance slowly...

"Kalashnikov's", Zvezdny Gorodok - Jeremy Hunter - 12-25-2010

After saying hi to the drunk, repltlying Order, and quiting the poker game after awhile, leaving Seth, Ellie sighed at Concordia.
"Zack wasnt kidding when he said she was unpredictable."
"Mind if I have this dance?"
Ellie turned around Jeremy back.
"About time."
Jeremy just shrugs. "Concordia's crazy." He held out his hand to his twin, who took it. They went onto the dance floor, movimg slowly to the music. As they danced, they happened by Concordia.

"Hey Concordia, long time no see" Jeremy said.
Ellie sighed, but under thr guise of dancing gave him a hug.
She the whispered "you crazy fool."
Jeremy met eyes with Seth, who moved to the juke box and picked didnt find what he wanted. He quickly uploaded the song Sanctuary by an old earth singer called Utada Hikaru.
Ellie shook her head. "You're addicted to that song.,"

"Kalashnikov's", Zvezdny Gorodok - Glis - 12-25-2010

Gary looked at the 'Santa Claus' "Rainus hows it going." He comes closer "You've got the crates right?" he chuckles and notices Connie running off to the dance floor "Ehh here we go again.." he sighs slightly and continues drinking his scotch thinking and wondering.. while tapping his feet on the floor in-tune with the beat.