Discovery Gaming Community
Free Rotating Ship Models - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Free Rotating Ship Models (/showthread.php?tid=58792)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Free Rotating Ship Models - Kontrazec (Somni) - 05-20-2011

Michail, I'd ask you for a little favour... If you wouldn't mind re-doing my Claymore so it has my loadout on it? Pleeeease?:P

The loadout is as follows:

Slot1:Gunboat Pulse Cannon
Slot2:Gunboat Battle Razor
Slot3:Gunboat Battle Razor
Slot4:Gunboat Battle Razor
Slot5:Gunboat Pulse Cannon
Slot6:Gunboat Battle Razor

These are the slots as are set in-game on the infocard, if you want me to be specific, it's like this: The forward looking bottom turret is a Razor, the both top turrets are Pulses, the both side turrets are Razors, and the only backward turret is also a Razor. Also, smack a 3d grid behind it, please, and keep the model as is, grid/full texture.

This time, expect a nifty cash reward for it:D

Free Rotating Ship Models - ravensshade - 05-20-2011

hi
if you have the time could i have a sig or avatar sized wireframe to textured model hegemon?

Free Rotating Ship Models - michiyl - 05-20-2011

' Wrote:Michail, I'd ask you for a little favour... If you wouldn't mind re-doing my Claymore so it has my loadout on it? Pleeeease?:P

The loadout is as follows:

Slot1:Gunboat Pulse Cannon
Slot2:Gunboat Battle Razor
Slot3:Gunboat Battle Razor
Slot4:Gunboat Battle Razor
Slot5:Gunboat Pulse Cannon
Slot6:Gunboat Battle Razor

These are the slots as are set in-game on the infocard, if you want me to be specific, it's like this: The forward looking bottom turret is a Razor, the both top turrets are Pulses, the both side turrets are Razors, and the only backward turret is also a Razor. Also, smack a 3d grid behind it, please, and keep the model as is, grid/full texture.

This time, expect a nifty cash reward for it:D
Sure, it's not that much of a problem ... I hardly can delete anything I made, so I just have to put in the hardpoint triangles, adjust the weapons properly, import the 3D grid, delete the triangles, let it render for some minutes - et voilá - the same render comes out of the oven with even more awesomesauce than before:D

' Wrote:hi
if you have the time could i have a sig or avatar sized wireframe to textured model hegemon?
No problem with the avatar request, however, I can't process the signature:
The filesize will be too high to upload, sorry! :-/

Free Rotating Ship Models - Luis - 05-20-2011

Hello Michail,

I was wondering if you can do me a rotating Zephyr for my RP i am planning on doing?

Free Rotating Ship Models - michiyl - 05-20-2011

' Wrote:Hello Michail,

I was wondering if you can do me a rotating Zephyr for my RP i am planning on doing?
Sure, it's 400x300, standard rotation and textured Zephyr, right? :D

Added:
FINISHED Tertiary Mail Request:
(42 KB)
FP2 (single image, green wireframe, transparent background) #1

(38 KB)
FP2 (single image, green wireframe, transparent background) #2

#2 is in fact the first render, but #1 is more likely that what I wanted (it's always hard to convince anti-alias and transparency to get along), sorry for the naming mess-up:D

If you want FP2 from another angle, just tell me:)

Free Rotating Ship Models - Toaster - 05-21-2011

Hello there!

Could you make me a LABC with the same stuff as my Conference in Post 18? (wireframe, fast)

Free Rotating Ship Models - Kontrazec (Somni) - 05-21-2011

' Wrote:Sure, it's not that much of a problem ... I hardly can delete anything I made, so I just have to put in the hardpoint triangles, adjust the weapons properly, import the 3D grid, delete the triangles, let it render for some minutes - et voilá - the same render comes out of the oven with even more awesomesauce than before:D

[Image: caturday_13.jpg]

Free Rotating Ship Models - michiyl - 05-21-2011

' Wrote:[Image: caturday_13.jpg]
There you go;)

(872 KB)
Gaian Gunship (160x140, nothing to green wireframe to texture, custom equipment, 3D grid) - fast
Gaian Gunship (160x140, nothing to green wireframe to texture, custom equipment, 3D grid) - medium
Gaian Gunship (160x140, nothing to green wireframe to texture, custom equipment, 3D grid) - slow

I hope you like it!:)

' Wrote:hi
Since you haven't said anything about the wireframe's color, I assumed the green one from the very first animation!

(310 KB)
Hegemon (160x140, wireframe to texture) - fast
Hegemon (160x140, wireframe to texture) - medium
Hegemon (160x140, wireframe to texture) - slow

' Wrote:Hello Michail,

Since you didn't provide me with anything but the name of the ship, I made two assumptions:D

(1054 KB)
#1.1 Zephyr (textured) - fast
#1.2 Zephyr (textured) - medium
#1.3 Zephyr (textured) - slow

(2017 KB)
#2.1 Zephyr (green wireframe) - fast
#2.1 Zephyr (green wireframe) - medium
#2.1 Zephyr (green wireframe) - slow

If there's nothing you can use, please be more specific about your request:)

' Wrote:Hello there!

Could you make me a LABC with the same stuff as my Conference in Post 18? (wireframe, fast)
Hm ... *searches thread* ... ahh!
So, a fast blue wireframe Liberty Assault Battlecruiser in 200x150, right?:)

Free Rotating Ship Models - Luis - 05-21-2011

Yay! Thanks!

Free Rotating Ship Models - michiyl - 05-21-2011

' Wrote:Yay! Thanks!
I'm curious, which one did you take?:D