Discovery Gaming Community
Modular bases registry - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: Rheinland Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=174)
+----- Thread: Modular bases registry (/showthread.php?tid=77939)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 02-05-2016

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Christiane_Laurich.jpg]

PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Kommissar Christiane Laurich
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
TO: Mr. Mark Hamann
SUBJECT: Solitaire Metropolis base registration

Guten Tag, Herr Hamann, long time no see! Kommissar Laurich hier again. It seems you decided to try luck with another base? Lets hope it will not meet same end like the previous one. And you didn´t curse the new one by using request which you used for the Diamanten Vorposten. Ja, I have gut memory, I remember it.

Anyway, to your current request. Your application was examined and we decided to issue conditional approval. You may begin construction of Solitaire Metropolis, however following conditions must be met:

First, you will pay registration fee of 100 million credits to account RFP|Arsenal before the construction begins.

Second, the station will be placed in sector B3 in Stuttgart system with minimal distance of ten kilometers from all space traffic objects such as trade lane rings, jump gates or stations.

I hope everything is clear, if not, feel free to ask.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Xenon - 02-05-2016

[Image: Solitaire.png]

Transmission: Online
Identification: Freelancer Civilian
Receiver: Rheinland Federal Polizei
Source: Stuttgart / Mr Mark Hamann
Subject: Solitaire Metropolis
Encryption: Medium

Guten Tag,
Kommissar Christiane Laurich,
I cannot express how much i am happy because you remembered me, and i am happier for the very fast reply. You always been a good and straight toward your citizens *smile*
The laws will be followed, the Fees will be paid and the installation will always welcome the RFP and RM anytime. We even will provide something like the old appfelstrudels but we are in the process of starting. I want to ask about some security if possible. We are afraid that the red hessians or any criminal organization might try to cause damage to our newly born installation so we would like to request RFP patrols around the area, just for the present time because the installation in it's first phase is easily broken and can be destroyed fast.
We will never change or take any step with changes without getting back to you first - You dealt with our crew before and myself, and i am sure that you understand how deciplined we are.
It's sad that the last installation was heavily attacked although you already gave us permissions to build the defenses, but it seems it wasn't enough at that time. So hopefully this one will survive to live longer serving the citizens of rhienland and friendly spaces. Hail the father space, Hail Rhienland.

TRANSMISSION ENDED

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Westgate Security - 02-05-2016

*****INCOMING TRANSMITION*****

Guten tag Rheinland government.

My name is Keto Von Schulz, But you can call me just "Keto".
From few days now i represent Bounty Hunters Guild organization called "Westgate Security".
We want to construct base in New Berlin system to expand our influence in Rheinland territory. We can tell you almost all information about base, other info will be sent via private channel and will be discussed privatly if you don't mind.

§1.1.1. Name of the base - Valkyrie Outpost.
§1.1.2. Name of the station administrator - Keto Von Schulz.
§1.1.3. Affiliation - Bounty Hunters Guild.
§1.1.4. Purpose for the station - Expand influence of Bounty Hunters in Rheinland territory and look for legitimate customers.
§1.1.5. Existing trade agreements - none.
§1.1.6. Location of the base - CLASSIFIED.

We also request for Weapon Platform construction. I hope that you will understand why.
Base location was sent via PM channel.
Awaiting for your responce.

*****END OF TRANSMITION*****

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 02-06-2016

TO: Keto Von Schulz
SUBJECT: Valkyrie Outpost base registration

Guten Tag, Herr von Schulz. My name is Christiane Laurich and I´m kommissar from administrative department of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

We received your application and examine it now, but I will honestly say it is quite unusual one. Can you explain to us reasons why you chose such outlying location, quite remote from trade lanes and major stations? It arouses little suspicion about your intentions when you want to stay outside of areas patrolled by Rheinland lawful forces. Speaking of which, the area within which you would like to construct your base is patrolled quite rarely so if your station happen to be target of attack of some hostiles, lawful forces might not be informed in time and thus might not be able to help you protect the base. Are you sure you want to risk it?

I await your reply.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Westgate Security - 02-06-2016

Gutten Tag Mr. Christiane Laurich..
choosed that place because of 2 reasons:
1. While that area is not patrolled by your forces it can be patrolled by ours.
2. Main reason. We are only now trying to enter Rheinland and don't want to presss on you. But if you will accept this, we can construct base in some other place. And we already choosed place where to construct it.
New coordinates of base already sent by PM.

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 02-06-2016

SUBJECT: Re: Valkyrie Outpost base registration

Guten Tag again, Herr von Schulz.

I´m not sure if it´s necessary to keep communication over high encrypted personal messages, since the two new locations you proposed can hardly be considered as secret and your base will not be hard to find there for anyone.

Anyway, you should choose the planned location of the base yourself, our role is only to consider it from security point of view. However I should tell you that current standardized distant requirement for modular bases is at least ten kilometers from any nearest space traffic objects such as trade lane rings or stations, with some small deviations allowed which are considered on case-by-case basis.

With this in my mind, choose planned location for your base bitte, inform us about it and then we can consider it and approve or reject your request.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Westgate Security - 02-08-2016

Mr. Christiane Laurich..

The desision was made. Best place would be on Planet Holstein orbit. 6k distance from nearest station. Also base will shoot down only hostile targets, so all Rheinland lawfull sitizens will be safe.

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 02-08-2016

SUBJECT: Re: Valkyrie Outpost base registration

Guten Tag, Herr von Schulz.

I have to inform you that the location you propose is denied.

Like I said in the last message, current standardized distant requirement for modular bases is at least ten kilometers from any nearest space traffic objects such as trade lane rings, docking and mooring points, jump gates or stations. And while some small deviations are allowed, six kilometers are not considered as sufficient distance for security and traffic safety reasons.

Are you willing to move the base further from all surrounding space traffic objects near planet Holstein?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Westgate Security - 02-09-2016

Mr. Christiane Laurich..

Yes we do. If we can't construct base on that side of Holstein, then i'm asking about other side of planet orbit. As far as i've seen there is 9.8k to nearest trade lane from 1 side and 9.6 from another. Plus nearest base is 12k away. Besides docking ring of planet itself will be on other side. What do you think about that?

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Lord Chaos - 02-10-2016

Comm. Channel Open
Encryption: High
Sender: Captain Dillan Hunt
Receiver: Rheinland Federal Polizei

Gutten Tagg, alow me to introduce myself, i am Captain Dillan Hunt, current Commander of the "Ganancha" Zoner Colony Ship,
i have recently been contacted by several Freelancers from Liberty, Bretonia and Rheinland House Spaces for a meeting on wich we would discuss the "Geneva Project".

Ids. of sumit atendants:

Signatory - 1 - (28%% shareholder)
Captain Dillan Hunt
- Zoner Colony Ship Commander
Place of brith: Classified
Affiliation: Zoner

Signatory - 2 - (24% shareholder)
Cpt. Rebeka Valentine
-Former gold prospector for Bretonia Minig and Manufcturing - 15 years of service
Place of birth: Planet New London
Affiliation: Freelancer

Signatory - 3 - (24% shareholder)
Cpt. Eulasbie Harper
- Long term Client Database Manager for Interspace Comerce - forcefully retired due to injuries sustained during the war that oposed Liberty and Rheiland
Place of birth: Planet Manhattan

Signatory - 4 - (24% shareholder)
Cpt. Anadrin Amander - Dauman Heavy Construction Design Engineer recently resigned from duty
Place of birth: Planet New Berlin

Tho surprised i decided to attend this meating which took place in our Sacred home Ganancha,
i was so surprised with theyr proposal that i think it may actualy work,
theyr proposition was as simple as it was unusual.
They whant to demonstrate that there are no hard feelings between the inhabitants of the Houses involved in conflict and now that the war is over
there are new business possibilities.
But what most touched my heart was that they had a bound that even they were unware about,
all of these persons striked me as being deeply unhappy, the constant warfare that rages trough the Sirius Sector had taken all they cared about.
These mans and woman dedicated theyr lives to theyr contractors whille theyr famaly and children beared the weight of war upon their shoulders.
The suffering and the pains of not being there for theyr loved ones stamped across theyr faces was overwelming even for someone that has been around as long as me.
This situation brought them to a desperate point were they now seek to avoid any more bloodshed by spreading hope across Sirius.
These persons believe, just like i do, that words mean litle, if no action is taken to make them real, words easely fade away.
And this is when my heart got wraped around this cause, for the word "Hope" needed its bastion.
The result of this meeting was an agreement on wich Signatory - 3 - Cpt. Eulasbie Harper would provide a customer databases that would be supplied by bouth Signatory - 2 - Cpt. Rebeka Valentine and Signatory - 4 - Cpt. Anadrin Amander , everything under the unpartial supervision of Signatory - 1 - Captain Dillan Hunt in order to assure the general public safety and fair trading thus giving a safety feeling to the always suffering people that will forever carry the scars of war.
Signatory - 1 - Captain Dillan Hunt will be also responsible for the maintenance and safeguard of the project.
This project would culminate with the birth of an idealogial place, "Geneva Shipping Platform" wich would be under Zoner supervision.
Oath of the Paradigm

I Cpt. Dillan Hunt Comander of the "Ganancha" hereby declare the conditions of our participation and ground rules for the "Geneva Shipping Platform";

On trading:

"Geneva Shipping Platform" will only and exclusively deal on Gold and Aluminium ores mined at Dublin and Munich respectively, thus respecting nearby comunities and theyr minning fields.

"Geneva Shipping Platform" will not allow contraband or ilegal cargo of any kind is alowed,

"Geneva Shipping Platform" will not allow weaponry of any kind, no such thing shall be traded or sold in any form, as peace is the foundation stone of this project.

On docking:

"Geneva Shipping Platform" will allow Unrestricted Docking Rights to any law enforcement agency.

"Geneva Shipping Platform" docking rights demands that all aproaching vessel must power down weppon sistems prior to aproaching a 10 k radius of the station
All Law Enforcement Agencies are not covered by this demand tho should still try to respect as much as possible the 10k no fire zone.

On security:

"Geneva Shipping Platform" reserves the right of admission, denied ship will be prompted to leave the 10 k safe zone

"Geneva Shipping Platform" Security Operatives have Comm Channel Priority to any Civilian or Corporate Ships in the 10 k region surrounding the premissis, and theyr instructions taken into the highest consideration.

"Geneva Shipping Platform" Security Operatives shall be identiffied by the "GSP.s" prefix on theyr vessels identification.

The only location that would make sense for this project would be the Omega 7 Sistem (chosen by unanimity) as close as possible to the Jump Gate to Omega 3, thus creating a place were people can meet and further rebuild any lost trust.
In accordance i am contacting your Exelencies to bless and licence this project.

Name of the base:

Geneva Shipping Platform

Name of the station administrator
Cpt. Dillan Hunt

Affiliation
Zoner

Purpose for the station
Exclusively trade Gold and Aluminium ores

Existing trade agreements
none at the moment

Location of the base
Omega 7 Sector 4-A/B respecting the 10k safety distance