Discovery Gaming Community
Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events (/showthread.php?tid=8376)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - Zapp - 05-25-2008

Once again, I completely miss out on the RP cuz I was misinformed of the time (look again, Gronath: it says 3 PM EST)... I get there in time to jump into the fight and immediately get shot down by everyone switching targets to me. Which has never happened to me.

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - Stoat - 05-25-2008

That was great fun, but dammit, I can't hit a barn door with my razor! I suck at killing people.

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - mjolnir - 05-25-2008

Ehm the convoy was basically ignored... I don't know how to change the rules to make it more convoy-like....

Also how many convoys will it take for the ship to be finished?

Me wants the military parade event...

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - tfmachad - 05-25-2008

' Wrote:Once again, I completely miss out on the RP cuz I was misinformed of the time (look again, Gronath: it says 3 PM EST)... I get there in time to jump into the fight and immediately get shot down by everyone switching targets to me. Which has never happened to me.
Alright, next time I'll post the time solely in the GMT standard. Then the North Americans can figure out what that means in each of their (four?) standards.

' Wrote:Ehm the convoy was basically ignored... I don't know how to change the rules to make it more convoy-like....

Also how many convoys will it take for the ship to be finished?

Me wants the military parade event...
Well, if everyone has had it with the convoy, we can move on to the military parade and get it over with already.

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - RingoW - 05-25-2008

I did not reconnect after my last crash. Even to the forums i got no connection. Maybe a provider failure to. So i gave it up. Sorry, maybe next time.

AoM

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - Blodo - 05-25-2008

' Wrote:Well, if everyone has had it with the convoy, we can move on to the military parade and get it over with already.
I would push as far as to disregard this event and do one more, because we had an elaborate plan of how to jump you all unexpectedly but thanks to the drunken server and 3/4 of the people leaving we were once again reduced to just going head on. Which I think sucked quite frankly, cause it could've been done better. That's my opinion anyways.

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - sovereign - 05-25-2008

I'm with Blodo. MOAR!

And if Zapp's Wesley will be there again, things could get a little Wilde.:crazy:

Off to read the rest of that story, btw...

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - AdamantineFist - 05-25-2008

Urgh... sorry I had to leave partway through...

' Wrote:Alright, next time I'll post the time solely in the GMT standard. Then the North Americans can figure out what that means in each of their (four?) standards.

Heh, five and a half in Canada.

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - Dieter Schprokets - 05-26-2008

Gronath, I'm sorry I couldn't attend.

RL things, work, family stuff popped up.

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - Aiinna - 05-26-2008

Actually in Kusari there was a rather well executed "jump" and ended up as a 3 or 4 v 1 (+2 Transports) ... however KNF saved the day by using trade lane disruption to keep the convoi moving (besides, destroying 25% of 2 transporters is... hard, we were 4 but lost 2 in the "ion storms" )

I think (knowing about how I am when dogfighting) its hard to stay with the convoy AND still have an efficient dogfight, which is why the convoy gets away, even with a speed of 80.