Discovery Gaming Community
4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) (/showthread.php?tid=104884)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - KaiserDietz - 09-16-2013

Recycler Will not launch. When it is attempted an automated voice reads "You need a powercore"

Aet: Rechecked, is fixed.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Syrus - 09-16-2013

==============
TRADE LANE
==============

The Berry Jump Gate->Bourgon-Jallieu (Dauphine) sends you off in the wrong direction.

Aet: Quintiple post.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Duncan Farquar - 09-16-2013

==============
STATION BAR
==============

Omicron Zeta

The bar of the Capetown Station is from the Sheffield Station (the bartender is called Sheffield Station Bartender and the rumors are from there)

The bar of the Meskhenet Station is from the Osiris (the bartender is called Osiris Bartender, I don't know if the rumors are from the Osiris because I don't have enough reputation with Order to talk with the people there)

Aet: Infocards for these systems haven't been written yet. Known issue. Can't do a lot about it, there weren't enough people writing infocards so we released with that part incomplete.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Ponge - 09-16-2013

==============
Base dock point missing?
==============

There should be 2 docking points for Leeds: a Gallic (which is there) and a Bretonian, which I cannot find. Even Companion shows 2 Planet Leeds, with different prices.

Aet: Check the back of the planet, you should see a small comm sattelite. With a craft no bigger then a freighter, select it and dock.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Garuda - 09-16-2013

==============
TECH CHART BUG
==============

Osiris with Navy ID 10%
Zoner Corvo with IMG ID 10%

Tech Chart say both of them 75 %(Yes the new one).

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Duncan Farquar - 09-16-2013

==============
START REPUTATION BUG ??
==============

I don't know if is deliberated, but the Junker start rep with Liberty Rogues is hostile -0.65

Usually Rogues and Junkers are... well, maybe not friends, but at least neutral +0.3, isn't it?

Same thing with Unioners and Red Hessians... -0.65... should it be neutral too, at least -0.3, isn't it?

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Internity - 09-16-2013

(09-16-2013, 04:03 PM)Plan-B Wrote: Well ive got major problems - with the new mod itself:

i crosschecked 3 Computers Win7, Win7 64 bit, XP. Anitvir, G-Data internet Security, Avast.

at all systems i get "In der Datei 'C:\FL487\Discovery Freelancer 4.87.0\EXE\shipclass.dll'
wurde ein Virus oder unerwünschtes Programm 'TR/ATRAPS.Gen5' [trojan] gefunden."

means shipclass.dll is reported to be infected.

due to the last hacking attacks on discovery - im not sure if its a real threat.

each time connecting with running antivirus program - and ignoring the warning - account gets a ban.
switching off antivirus software - connection works - which doesnt make me feeling safe

would be nice to hear something official

thx in advance plan-b

I'm getting the same warning with McAfee and NOD32 antiviruses, on my 2 PCs.
There is most probably a trojan inside. Definately.

EDIT: I have checked the said .dll online on virustotal.com and it seems that it is detected as a trojan. https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/2e6c444964d5e73fc6029b94ce840d2b6c2ac08f775a2d8a4b933edf3e87d710/analysis/

Aet: Again, false positive. The DLL is a string resource file (contains infocards), doesn't even contain actual code.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Zayne Carrick - 09-16-2013

==============
SHIP BUG
==============

Mjolnir didn't got 400 cruise speed
(intentional?)

Aet: Intentional. Why should it get that? It's an SHF...

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Plan-B - 09-16-2013

===================
Commoditie Passenger
===================

all infocards of planets buying them Show 3-4 diffrent passengers at diffrent prices

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Exploration - 09-16-2013

================
Ship bug
================
Bretonian Liner has 10% Core to the FL ID.