Discovery Gaming Community
{AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Faction Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+----- Forum: Faction Review and Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=135)
+------ Forum: Archived Feedback Threads (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=484)
+------ Thread: {AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD (/showthread.php?tid=121676)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: {AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD - Zelot - 01-05-2017

(01-05-2017, 07:43 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 07:40 PM)Zelot Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 07:29 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: yeah but i already said i have the corsairs on my side which evens out the playing field.

Sam Crow and poor Mexicans vs BP.... Still think BP takes it without breaking a sweat.

Cant tell if you are serious.... or make a joke.

I think a point to consider is that sure: AFC alone as a small faction might not stand up to much, but it is how AFC's RP diplo with other factions much stronger helped to have AFC grow stronger with it.

You can say AFC's true strength lies in their allies for support.

You have mentioned one, the Corsairs. A pretty weak ally in the grand scheme of things. The GMG has a pretty strong ally that you haven't mentioned though, the Kusari government. House Kusari. Aside from that, you have been there a few months, GMG has been at home in those clouds for over 100 years. It is their backyard and they know it like the back of their hand. They fought off the freaking RM. You think your biker gang can give them more than an insect bite?

RE: {AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD - nOmnomnOm - 01-05-2017

(01-05-2017, 07:47 PM)Zelot Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 07:43 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 07:40 PM)Zelot Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 07:29 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: yeah but i already said i have the corsairs on my side which evens out the playing field.

Sam Crow and poor Mexicans vs BP.... Still think BP takes it without breaking a sweat.

Cant tell if you are serious.... or make a joke.

I think a point to consider is that sure: AFC alone as a small faction might not stand up to much, but it is how AFC's RP diplo with other factions much stronger helped to have AFC grow stronger with it.

You can say AFC's true strength lies in their allies for support.

You have mentioned one, the Corsairs. A pretty weak ally in the grand scheme of things. The GMG has a pretty strong ally that you haven't mentioned though, the Kusari government. House Kusari. Aside from that, you have been there a few months, GMG has been at home in those clouds for over 100 years. It is their backyard and they know it like the back of their hand. They fought off the freaking RM. You think your biker gang can give them more than an insect bite?

You are assuming we are attacking them, but i made no mention of that. We are on the defense.
You are assuming Corsairs are also weak.
And you know... the corsairs are in GMG's "backyard" and they dont even know it.

Too much logic for Disco.

RE: {AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD - Altejago - 01-05-2017

So you are saying that because you have friends that appear big, it gives you some kind of leverage?

It's like New Zealand saying 'Hey UAE, stop knocking on my door or I'll get Australia to kick your ass'

Why would any self respecting national body get into the affairs of someone not worth a dime?

RE: {AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD - Zelot - 01-05-2017

And as I read it, the Corsair have "a wing" of fighter there, not their fleet.

RE: {AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD - Kauket - 01-05-2017

(01-05-2017, 04:45 AM)The Archangels Fighter Club Wrote: You know what, screw it. If I am right about you using what I will tell you to your own advantage, then it is all recorded here anyway as to my assumptions for not wanting to put this oorp.
Since you are so hard headed, I will just prove you wrong and look like jerks.

1st incident was when I personally saw khal's ship and the A/) ships flying together clear as day in Liberty and only when i called you out did you start "fighting" . It was a really sketchy RP and this is my -ish- evidence.

2nd incident was your attempt to report to khal about us smuggling in Liberty. What you fail to note is that I had taken a screen that matches yours that Khal sent me as evidence #2. Thanks for that. That gives us basically the connection that you guys are somehow working together.

3rd and the largest incident is that if you search of Automatic in your com logs, you will find me RPing with you about getting our EE back from a Junker who kidnapped her. What you fail to realize there is that the 5th| was present to. I have about 2+ screens of both ships working together, chatting, and also logs of you doing some sort of thing against the Order| ship too. It's pretty good evidence to suggest a collaboration between your two characters.

Anyway, all I needed to do is think logically and inRP i can connect the dots together, just like I had connected the dots about Junker Congress and A/). Hell... it came to a point that an ex-congressman even blurted out he is going to send the A/) to attack us. Quite the gold mine of evidence there.

Edit: HAh i just realized too, I bet the reason all of you were pressing so hard to know what I have oorply is becasue you might think I have some damnable evidence that you were dieing to know. Calling me bluff was a good strategy to find out, but now this has a counter and I am picking it up. You guys now look like jerks.

Thanks for making the game a whole less enjoyable. In your own words: people take the game way to seriously.
Well YOU are a hypocrite yet again, since you took this whole thing very seriously to know what I have.

Have a nice day, jerks.

1. We were running around and continued to run from him to NY, we were mainly there to mock the fact that your fighter was afraid of my bomber, which I watched the ship ran and proceeded to giggle my ass off and then Kalh proceeded with the verbal threats, then a fight, too bad you didn't loiter around long enough for the start of the fight, heh. He didn't start shooting because I wasn't beginning to shoot the AFC at Fort Bush, I was teasing it by giving an intimidating presence, toying with the fact that I'll spook it by shooting around it, as part of the self joke. If I remember correctly, this incident was after the AFC ship getting caught with BMM in Kepler, which I'd imagine Kalh wouldn't be so happy about AFC at the time of the incident. So most of the focus was watching me spook you. Although, I actually did end up killing Kalh 20 minutes later because of the fight being hindered by npcs.

2. Okay but that isn't concrete evidence, anyone can send in proof to the local government. I was expecting this to appear. Yes, Kalh just happened to do the comms.

3. Did a forum search for Automatic and got nothing. Don't see anything in your MD either. Also, more than one Fifth ship, according to your sentence. It could be the organisation. But I'll go with your word.

You have all rights to be suspicious - as Liberty is infamous for its corruption - , but you lack solid proof. That's what I'm saying. But - blurting out that it's true, solid known fact, is kinda ridiculous. (and yes, I'm aware AFC or other factions aren't publicly aware of the peace negotiations, so it isn't really a factor in this. )

I don't mind the Junker Bounty thing, as it was kinda their loss for spilling the beans. As long as you have some form of reasoning to be suspicious, then alrighty, but, going around claiming that you /know/ it inRP is too much for something so little so far.

All you had to do was just list it, geez, I'm just making sure you know what you're doing. No need to be so rude.

(01-05-2017, 07:57 PM)Altejago Wrote: So you are saying that because you have friends that appear big, it gives you some kind of leverage?

It's like New Zealand saying 'Hey UAE, stop knocking on my door or I'll get Australia to kick your ass'

Why would any self respecting national body get into the affairs of someone not worth a dime?

Because we are worth a dime.

(01-05-2017, 08:25 PM)Auzari Wrote: words

I knew you would argue about it and claim it is not solid evidence.

RE: {AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD - Altejago - 01-05-2017

(01-05-2017, 08:38 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 07:57 PM)Altejago Wrote: So you are saying that because you have friends that appear big, it gives you some kind of leverage?

Because we are worth a dime.

Prove it then, because if you solemnly believe you are that important for large groups to worry about you then why are you having a petty war with GMG?

RE: {AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD - Kauket - 01-05-2017

(01-05-2017, 08:40 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote:

Because it isn't??????????

If you found us two - alone - directly talking - then that's entirely another matter, but you haven't.

(01-05-2017, 08:43 PM)Auzari Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 08:40 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote:

Because it isn't??????????

If you found us two - alone - directly talking - then that's entirely another matter, but you haven't.

Yeah I kinda did find you guys alone talking. thats the point.

Edit: Actually hold on. You are saying I blurted out as fact. When, prior to you calling me a metagamer here, did i state 100% fact no questions asked?