Discovery Gaming Community
Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) (/showthread.php?tid=3276)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - Scorlord - 12-10-2007

Hello, my name is Scorlord, Scott Free in game, but I'm willing to change it to join. I've been a FL for sometime now and got my train up to 56mil, and want to join a faction. I knew Equonix back on another forum and thought I'd try and join his faction. I come from the Freeworlds server in chase you wanted to know.

Name: Angel Escorpion

Occupation: Smuggling, bombing(hey Eq Redwon.), Capital Warfare.

Background Story: Born on Crete Angel was use to Corsairs' way of life. When he became of age he started in a small Rhino, a gift from his father, and began his early smuggling life. Smuggling is a tradition in his family, and so its in his blood. His attitude towards most factions is light, if it does bother him you'll know about it. When he was asked to help the military against the ever growing Bounty Hunter forces he grabbed a bomber made the caps wish they never crossed him.

Skills: I came from Freeworlds so I am used to flying with no bots/bats, which saves time and ammo. I lead the NR bomber unit for ever so I know what I'm doing. I also commanded several caps, one being the Venator so I know alot of tactics.

Misc info: Likes to be left alone with troubled. Shy is most regards, and fearless. Even when the entire Britena fleet has their guns sending a fierce blockade towards him ship. Likes the fact he knows his cunning and no one expects it.

Preferable ship: I can bomb, fight, trade, or cap. Doesn't matter I'll fly it. I could smuggle a planet into a system and no one would know it was there.

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - Equinox - 12-10-2007

Hay Scor, glad you decided to join us, im sure you will like our new Corsair bomber:)

ill pm you some details and whatnot.

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - gekerd - 12-14-2007

Hello I want to sign up for TBH, because I like the crosairs and the Titan, I'd like to make a new char called Lucius vincatus, and fight for death and glory for TBH.

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - Equinox - 12-14-2007

Sending you the test questions now.

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - Sinox - 12-16-2007

Alright, I'd like to join the brotherhood.
Character name: Maez
Biography: It started out as a simple robbery, I just needed some cash. I was caught, and I couldn't even imagine myself in jail. It escalated a little, I ended up killing a cop from the LSF. I managed to escape. After wandering around the universe for a bit, staying out of peoples ways, I heard about the brotherhood. It seems that you are the only safe haven for me, and I like the way you think.

I love to fly big ships, but I'll settle for anything.

I also need some training in the way of pvp.

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - Equinox - 12-16-2007

Sending the test questions to you now.

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - Equinox - 12-17-2007

Im pleased to announce Sinox has past the test. Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - Cassell - 12-21-2007

Ohla Brotherhood!, This is Alejo, Camilo, and Javier Abrigo, and we are interested in Joining The Brotherhood.
Alejo owns the Praetorian bomber
Camilo owns the Praefect cruiser
Javier owns the Titan Fighter (Specializes in taking down shields)

This is our story...
We were born on Yaren Base in Omicron Delta, Our Father was stationed there to protect us from the Nomads and the Bounty Hunters. He was a Captain there, and was a leader of a great fleet. Once we grew up we decided to take a trip to Planet Crete, where we can meet our mother for the first time. We were picked up by a Spa and Cruise Luxury Liner called the "Luxury Liner Takuma", it was an expensive flight, but our father insisted, since the safety was extraordinary. Once we arrived at Planet Crete, we saw that the Bounty Hunters were invading. My brothers and I signed up for a capital ship, so we could man the turrets. After we ended up beating them out of our system, we joined the Corsairs in the Invasion of Omicron Alpha.

A few years later, our father died in one of the Osiris Battleships. It seems as though the Rheinland Military joined up with the Bounty Hunters for a search-and-destroy mission against our father...

We ended up inheriting 300,000,000 credits from our deceased father.

After 2 years of Fighting and Pirating we found out "The Brotherhood" was recruiting, so we decided to sign up for our Father...

I hope you liked my story, and I hope I will be accepted into "The Brotherhood"...Thank you...

Adios!

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - Equinox - 12-21-2007

Sending test question to you now.

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - McNeo - 12-21-2007

Juan Montoya, one of the Elders of the Brotherhood, strolls in to the makeshift test chamber at the back of the Bar, and is about to call out when he sees a trio of similar looking men at the test terminals. Covering his mouth to stop the outburst as his eyes adjust to the darkness of the room compared to the blazing sunshine outdoors, he observes the three at their respective terminals.

The three men soon get up and thank Elder Costello, also present in the test chamber, whilst the tests are being sent off for marking. Montoya observed jovial moods blessing all three of the men as they walked out the opposite end of the chamber, not even noticing him. Good for them, he thought, with a smile on his face.