Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Sirius Coalition (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+----- Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Shryke - 12-27-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Commissar-Commandant Ulrich Eichel
SUBJECT: Mission Assignments

Comrades Steiner and Gidardet,

I have mission assignments for the two of you.

Comrade Steiner, I need a full intelligence review of Omega-50. It seems that my predecessor did not keep detailed records, which is unsurprising considering his ineptitude.

Comrade Gidardet, you will give me a full intelligence review of Omicron-74. Every base, every planet, every field from nebulae to asteroids.

Mission reports are to be placed on this channel.

For the Revolution!
TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Pacific - 12-27-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Captain Petko.Dimitrov
TARGET ID: Coalition High Command
[Image: petkoscomm.jpg]

Zdraveite comrades today we were on a hunt for enemy capital ships not much there to say but let me start from the beginning. We picked up a Kusary destroyer on our Long Range senors in leeds. The Botev Social Credit and Smolensk attack. Along the Ride was a traitorous IMG gunboat after receiving deadly hits the coward crash his ship to the planet. Probably no one survived the Social credit had work elsewhere me and the Smolensk continued to the New York system. There we took out a Libretonian Gb. The fight was en a easy one because the Botev and the Smolensk Swarmed the enemy. We also chased another Libretonian gb to Pennsylvania but it escaped on Philadelphia station. On our way back we encountered a Heavy Rheinland Cruiser Experimental one. We were over whelmed to see it there how it got there with no fighter cover was a miracle. We engaged it but the Smolensk got hit buy a unknown weapon and damaged the ship. The Rheinlander received 1 tridende as back up and the Botev had to Flee. I am also going to mention that we stoped a Slaver in the California system the slaves were saved and the smuggler ship destroyed. I am attaching guncams.
^
^
^
^
^
^
^

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционна Армия на Коалицията във Сириус
END TRANSMISSION

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Tabris - 12-27-2010

[Image: 2960u43.jpg]

COMM ID: Ben Warner, Lt Colonel. Sirius Coalition, CPW Lithuania

"Comrades, today was a very good day for the Sirius Coalition and the workers of Tau-23. Multiple Outcasts were destroyed while the remainder were routed out of the system by joint SCRA\CR\SMP forces.

It started in the mining fields where a minor force was destroyed, from there it shifted to the outcast base of Cali where Outcasts were being suppressed by CR Forces, the Lithuania joined the fray, helping to destroy a Tridente, a Storta Cruiser and multiple snub-fighters and even a bomber.

All in all it was a very productive day, we onboard the Lithuania are proud to add even more to our kill tally, especially against the Outcast menace. For the Premier, For the Party of the Coalition, For the Sirius Coalition!'

---Guncam shots---

http://oi51.tinypic.com/213q1qc.jpg (Outcast Snub-Fighter, Destroyed)

http://oi55.tinypic.com/2629q49.jpg (Outcast Cruiser, Destroyed)

http://oi56.tinypic.com/2zowtgx.jpg (Outcast Tridente, Destroyed)

http://oi53.tinypic.com/2z4fz8l.jpg (Outcast Snub-fighter, Destroyed)

http://oi54.tinypic.com/xaxq9j.jpg (Outcast Snub-fighter, Destroyed)

http://oi53.tinypic.com/2mcfvau.jpg (Outcast Bomber, Destroyed)

http://oi55.tinypic.com/2hoxlx3.jpg (Outcast Snub-fighter, Destroyed)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Vladimir - 12-28-2010

Transmit to: SCRA
Comm ID: Junior Lieutenant Vilen Helbrecht

Message Begins//

Today is my first day in the glorious SCRA. After receiving and fine-tuning my new Insurgent i was ordered to arrive to Dresden, Vogtland and make sure my ship is registered among the RRA.

On my way to Dresden i've encountered a Corsair gunboat in omega-11 and managed to stop him and then hold him off before another Militia member, Ling, arrived. The captain of that ship wasn't very bright one, he even tried to look like he speaks Russian. Pitiful. Together we have easily sent him to his corsair non-existent hell even before senior officers arrived to help or watch our performance.

[Image: screen2310.th.png] [Image: screen2312.th.png] [Image: screen2313.th.png]

After visiting Vogtland all of us Militias were ordered to move to Omicron Minor to establish relations with the Order.

[Image: screen2318.th.png]

Specifically, we were to rendezvous with the Prowler-Beta.6 Order-affilated ship in the Omicrion Delta and follow him from there. We had no problems in this mission, despite some rookie agents who didn't realize SCRA and Order are friendly. We managed to talk them into not doing anything.

The last mission for today was the Hispania Pilgrimage. We kept the low profile while infiltrating Alpha and nobody managed to see us while we were uploading our names and taking photos.

[Image: screen2327.th.png] [Image: screen2333.th.png] [Image: screen2332.th.png]

Some outcast saw us on our way back but we jumped to Taus before he even got into 10k range.

In the Tau-23 we arrived to the battle of Outcasts and some mercenaries aiding them against our IMG allies and CPW-Lithuania.

[Image: screen2336.th.png]

We were ordered to engage the enemy forces but, unfortunately, numbers were not on our side as we were outnumbered at least 2 to 1, if not 3 to 1. Thus, we had to dock to Java and repair our ships in the safety of that base.

Summary:
- Corsair gunboat destroyed
- Reputation with RRA and the Order adjusted
- Hispania Pilgrimage successful
- Docked at Tau-23, Java

Helbrecht out.

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Jansen - 12-28-2010

Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Junior Lieutenant Marcia Vargas

My first report as a pilot of the Coalition. I have taken quarters at the Zhukovsky Station, until my training is finished. After a few explanations I have been given the keys to a fighter of the Insurgent class and a few minutes later I had a few test and training fights with the comrades Miller, Rhade and Helbrecht.
Those fights made it clear that the Insurgent is different to every ship I have flown before, it will need time until I can be sure to know how to use it in every situation.

For the Revolution.
Vargas out.

Transmission end...

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - mtjsmith - 12-28-2010

Name: Chun Ki Ling
Subject: First patrol

Ni Hao sirs,

Today was my first day away from the farms of my family on JiangXi. I can only hope to see the look on my fathers face when I return in my uniform. I survived Medel's recruitment process and I have both my honour and my kneecaps intact.

I outfitted my Insurgent fighter and made haste to Vogtland station where I took missions from the Hessains with new other new recruits. Our missions were interupted by a Corsair gunboat. It was no match for myself and Comrade Hilbrecht. The gunboat was obliterated before our superiors could watch our combat efficency. We then headed to Omicron Minor and took missions from the Order. This was then followed by our pilgramage to the Hispania deep in the heart of Outcast territory. We laser etched our names into the hull and uploaded our names. I am very pleased to have returned in one piece. Many of the systems we visited were strange and alien. I landed here at Java Station at the end of my patrol last night and spread tales of the glory of the revolution to the miners based here.

BATTLECAM ACCESS GRANTED

[Image: 281227.th.png][Image: 281226.th.png][Image: 281220.th.png][Image: 281219.th.png][Image: 281225.th.png]
[Image: 281218.th.png][Image: 281223.th.png][Image: 281217.th.png][Image: 281217.th.png][Image: 281224.th.png]
[Image: 281222.th.png][Image: 281216.th.png][Image: 281215.th.png][Image: 281221.th.png][Image: 281209.th.png]

Ling out.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - mtjsmith - 12-28-2010

Name: Chun Ki Ling
Subject: First patrol

Ni Hao sirs,

Further battlecams-

BATTLECAM ACCESS GRANTED

[Image: 281202.th.png][Image: 281203.th.png][Image: 281209.th.png][Image: 281210.th.png][Image: 281204.th.png]
[Image: 281206.th.png][Image: 281211.th.png][Image: 281212.th.png][Image: 281207.th.png][Image: 281205.th.png]
[Image: 281213.th.png][Image: 281214.th.png][Image: 281208.th.png][Image: 281201.th.png]

Ling out.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Wolfspirit - 12-29-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Sub-Leutnant Walter Steiner
SUBJECT: Report about reconnaissance of Omicron 74

Yesterday I just woke up on Freeport 2 in Bering system. A day earlier I made an emergency dock there with my heavy damaged Insurget. Poor ship was scap than a ship. The maintaince section of Freeport made a damn good job, because when I saw my ship next time, it was almost as good as it came out from the factory. I just made pre-launch check when I got an encrypted message. I got my job: I must go into Omicron 74, the home of the Omicroners and making some photo about important things. A recon mission what I must do fast and silence. After I paid out the service and loaded up with ammo, I took off from Freeport 2. When I flew towards from the lanes a little bit, I started planning the way to Omicron 74. Because I wanted to be invisibile I thought better if I use the jump hole network. So I adjusted the auto pilot to Hamburg Jump Hole. Seems like the normal Rheinland Border Patrol took a rest because the whole Hamburg system was quiet. I just took a look at Hamburg Planet and continued my way to Frankfurt Hole. Because I wanted avoiding the Border Station, I used again the jump hole into Sigma 13. There was all quiet so I just flew in peace to Sigma 17 hole. After I arrived into Sigma 17, I just kumped into arms of 2 corsair. They don't cared with me, just jumped to Sigma 13. I followed them because I can't let an eyewithness living when I'm on a secret mission. I tracked them until Yanagi, when they landed, but luckily just rearmed, so I catched them close to the station. The 1st was a titan, while the second was an eagle. Two corsair cannot mean any problem for an Insurgent pilot. 1st the titan destroyed, and shortly the eagle blew up. Sadly the radiatin in the area caused a lesser error of the recorder.

Because I lost some ammo, I needed reloading 1st, because I dont wanted entering into the lion's mouth with a half ready ship. After I jmped back to Sigma 17, I jumped to Theta, then Omega 41, finally Omega 11 where is our friends base, Freital. After the fast reload, I returned to Theta where my mission started. When I reached Omicron 74 jump hole, I took a deep breath and jumped into the hostile system. When I just arrived I was in a heavy crossfire of hostile weapon platforms, what protected the hole. Luckily noone took off from the nearby base so I just switched on the recorder and focused for evading. The following pictures show all important:

record 1
record 2
record 3
record 4
record 5
record 6
record 7
record 8
record 9
record 10
record 11
record 12
record 13
record 14
record 15
record 16
record 17
record 18

After I finished with the photos I just headed to the Theta hole and jumped into this friendlier system. I chose again Omega 41 hole. I flew trough the system as fast as possible, because I feared the radiation will cause more error in the ship systems. In Omega 5 the well know Cadiz awaited me, so I turned my ship's noise fast to Omega 52 hole. In our home system I just headed to Zhukovsky Station where I finished this longer flight.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aphil - 12-29-2010

[Transmission Begins]
To: SCRA Assets
Priority: HIGH
Subject: The Phantom Agreement
[Image: Rhade.png]
[Message Begins]

I must admit, I wasn't particularly fond of making an agreement with the Phantoms, but this encounter certainly changed my mind.

Myself and Milan Jovanovic set out to patrol Omega-49. We encountered the Phantom "Iscariot" there locked in an argument with a Virulian Enclave pilot. Myself and Jovanovic managed to convince both sides not to fight, which would of been awkward since the Virulian would of expected us to shoot the Phantoms and the Phantoms to shoot the Virulian.

We left, thinking we'd seen the last of the Phantom, but that proved incorrect. We had encountered a group of hostiles sheltered by the Essex, they insulted us, but wouldn't budge. We left, when we heard Comm Chatter. It was Iscariot. It seemed that the hostiles were after him. I contacted him, and we set a trap. Myself and Jovanovic positioned ourselves due north of the Leeds Jumphole. When Iscariot arrived, he had no less then four hostiles on him.

We engaged the Bottlenose first, it jumped between Dublin and Leeds no less then four times before we terminated it. This is when things began getting interesting. Another Gunboat arrived, and was dispatched. Then, a sizeable group of [Convoy] arrived. We told them to clear out or they would be considered hostile, but they began shooting.

We terminated two Shires before the third finally left the area. That left the Gunboat, which we dispatched, and a Bomber, which we also dispatched. More hostiles arrived, finally, for a change, reinforcements for our side came in the form of Orca-6 and a Phantom named "Grief".

I got split up from the main group and ended up dueling with a BAF Lt. He tried running away, seeing how I had the advantage B/B wise. I offered a compromise. We would duel, and neither would use regenerations. He agreed, and the duel was on. Thankfully, my gamble worked, I was able to take him down. It wouldn't of been pretty to of been taken down with near full regenerations.

The last kill we managed to make was of a Bretonian IAB Agent. We had chased him for a while before he was terminated. Unfortunately, the enemy gained even more reinforcements, at this point we were completely overwhelmed. We fought them off for a long period of time, but eventually we had to retreat. Unfortunately, Grief was downed in Leeds, while Iscariot was downed in Dublin. Orca-6 managed to escape to safety, as did Jovanovic. I myself was chased quite a ways before I managed to cruise. I waited for several minutes, when the area became safe, I docked on Arranmore to lay low.

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^]

[Transmission Terminates]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Klatz - 12-29-2010

COMM ID: Junior Lieutenant Andrew Pieck
MISSION: Reconnaissance in Omicron Gamma
OBJECTIVES: Scan bases, planets and jumpholes in Omicron Gamma. Optional: scan the Legate class dreadnought.
PARTICIPANTS: Junior Lt. Pieck, Junior Lt. Helbrecht
RESULT: Success
GUNCAMS WITH COMMENTS:

[Image: screen2348.th.png] [Image: screen2349.th.png] [Image: screen2353.th.png]
Malvada nebula cloud. Warning: corsair weapons platforms, strong navigation hazard and radiation.

[Image: screen2346.th.png] [Image: screen2347.th.png]
Malvada cloud, "Grave of Innocents" where thousands of corsair wrecks are.

[Image: screen2362.th.png] [Image: screen2360.th.png] [Image: screen553.th.png]
Gredos cloud and corsair weapon platforms guarding Omega-41 jumphole in it.

[Image: screen2383.th.png]
Omicron-91 jumphole

[Image: screen2354.th.png] [Image: screen552.th.png]
Skiros, Chania class station.

[Image: screen2379.th.png] [Image: screen563.th.png] [Image: screen2380.th.png]
Tripoli shipyard

[Image: screen565.th.png]
Planet Crete, inhabited. Other two planets, Cella Dor and Kalhmera are unhibated.

END OF 1 OUT OF 2 MESSAGES