Discovery Gaming Community
"Kalashnikov's", Zvezdny Gorodok - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: "Kalashnikov's", Zvezdny Gorodok (/showthread.php?tid=5060)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

"Kalashnikov's", Zvezdny Gorodok - Inquisitor Gaunt - 12-25-2010

He shuffled around in his large pile of booze, before picking up the scotch bottle, and showing it to Jean.

"Bottle'a whiskey, made in Edinburgh in 758. It ain't vodka, 'cos this grog's a 'ella of a lot better...."

He reached into the booze pile again, extracting two tumblers with ice in them, before cracking the lid and pouring a couple of measures. He offered the fuller one to the Councilman before settling back and watching the game, directing speech but not eye contact to his new found booze buddy.

"Newcastle versuz'aaaaaah..." He paused, tilting his head back to think where the green uniformed players had come from. He snapped his fingers, and vision forward. "Hamburg! Izza real corka', 'ey're oooold rivals they is. Don't s'poze you Gallics'a even got football where you comes from, does ya?"

The game went to an ad break, with the greatest song in the world as its backing track.

_______

Across the room, Dwight took another huge drag from his blunt, before offering it to the nearest person

// Nearest person being whoever replies next.

"Kalashnikov's", Zvezdny Gorodok - Jam - 12-25-2010

Jean stunned and stared at the drink.
"No vodka, no deal. But whatever.. Hand it over." He sighed and looked around.
"Football. We know such thing, oui. Don't dare to think that Gallians are stupid, or I will do something bad, oui?" He said and sipped the drink.
"Not bad."

"Kalashnikov's", Zvezdny Gorodok - Yaoquizque - 12-25-2010

[Image: Popess_Concordia.png]

Concodia returned to the bar's counter after a while, and had another vodka, for the sake of it.
She then looked around, surprised. "Uhoh? Where the hell is Gary..?"

An elf waitress said "The man who was drinking scotch here? I think he left the bar, ma'am."

Concordia shook her head and refilled her glass, then took her comm unit "Gary? Hellooo? Eh... Why did you leave hon'... You didn't even dance with me...!"

Jean heard Concordia mentioning dancing, and he couldn't resist:
"What do people admire at dancing? Random shaking of body... Sheesh!" He said and drank another cup of vodka in one sip.

"Kalashnikov's", Zvezdny Gorodok - Glis - 12-25-2010

Gary noticed his comm ringing and saw it was Connie, he sighted and waited for about 10 seconds hoping she would drop the call, but she didn't so he answered "Hey, love, uhm well I was bored.. and I'm not much of a dancer, Rainus left the scotch crates in my ship so I'm drinkin' a bit.. you should join me.." he drank more of his scotch and waited for her reply.

Concordia talked on her comm unit "Joining you? But the party is just starting! Can't you come instead?" She then put down her comm unit and laughed at Jean's comment.

"Eh... Love... Dancing is really entertaining! Also..." She made her mischievous face "You can figure out how a boy will behave in bed by dancing with him!"

Concordia then wondered "Uhoh... You have a funny accent! Where do you come from?"
She then took a sip from her glass and sat near Jean...

"Gallia, madame. Land far away from here." He said and poured another cup of vodka into his stomach.
"17th cup, and still not drunk. Yeah! I'm getting better!" He shouted and laughed loudly.

"Kalashnikov's", Zvezdny Gorodok - rainth345 - 12-25-2010

Rainus suddenly found himself alone... No one to talk to... but then again he noticed a jukebox by a corner. He approached it. "Lets see what we've got here...." He found some nice ones but nothing could beat this song. People might think he's drunk but he isn't. Since its Christmas, he didn't mind it at all. With nothing to do, he asked for a mic and began to sing.

"Kalashnikov's", Zvezdny Gorodok - Jeremy Hunter - 12-25-2010

Jeremy was taken back, and was speechless. Ellie started laughing, then adressed the man.

"Sorry, he's not thst type.zl

Jeremy told Concordia she was right, then his com beeped. Picking it up, he listened, then hauled arse away, and his Resheph left.

Elapsed Time: 25 seconds.

Secret Agent Man plaued in the background.

Ellie turned to Alvarez. "Must have been news on Izzy. Only reason he'd be off fast." She sighed. "Im sorry. How about I buy you a drink mister...?

"Gallia?" She made her shy face then grinned saying "Gallics kiss so well..."

Concordia then chuckled "Seventeen cups? Not bad..." She grinned "However i doubt you could beat me in a drink contest!"

She then laughed when she heard Rainus singing, and shouted : "Ah! Rainus! Stop that before you make every lady you could flirt with run away!"