Discovery Gaming Community
Coalition line of crafts - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Coalition line of crafts (/showthread.php?tid=6597)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Coalition line of crafts - Orin - 10-12-2008

Eh, that doesn't tell me much. If it's anything near how it looks on the original post, that front profile is going to be a target practice wall. It needs some kind of buff to combat that.

Whatever, if it's going to suck in combat, it's going to suck in combat. Just saying.

Coalition line of crafts - Jinx - 10-12-2008

we still have a bit time to include them - but yes... its should be soon... i m not sure where ANY of xings ships are right now.. if they were submitted to igiss via Email or so ... he has to dig them out. but we don t have them around on the dev board atm.

right now we got ships from:
- doom
- AoM
- seth kahlo
- I am rdy
- bloodriot
- myself....

ships missing still are from :
- epyon ( i think they are there - just not around with the dev team .. wich is a bugger, cause we wanne balance them at some time.... )
- Xing
- turkish
- legenation
- ( and whoever i have forgotten )

it would be beneficial to get them asap....

Coalition line of crafts - Koolmo - 10-12-2008

Orin: It's not, I would post the new and resised images to show you, but I don't have them. I'll take a look, and ask around, as you appearto be curios about it. As I remeber, the VHF model is now the bomber model, and there is a new bomber model. Or it's the other way around. Anyways, as I said, rather moot atm.

Jinx: Xing is currently on course for the army, and doesn't have access to his own PC, as far as I know. It will be hard for him to submit anything without access to his computer.

Coalition line of crafts - Jinx - 10-12-2008

that is extremely unfortunate. - he had quite some ships there - including the liberty carrier replace and a dozen other ships...

it would be quite sad if those ships were not found... gonne ask igiss if he has them somewhere.

Coalition line of crafts - Koolmo - 10-12-2008

Aye, it would be, I'm quite fond of most of his models.

Coalition line of crafts - kingvaillant - 10-13-2008

He told me some of his ships were submitted to Igiss. Since he told me that Igiss checked it and commented it (HardCMP, etc) (at least the carrier)

Coalition line of crafts - Eppy - 10-13-2008

Quote:- epyon ( i think they are there - just not around with the dev team .. wich is a bugger, cause we wanne balance them at some time.... )

At this point it's essentially a matter of getting the finished ships from Yuri...I know he's done them, but he's off having RL issues so I can't get to him easily. I've sent out an email, going to plunk out another one tonight, so pray for results soon...

I will say that they're designed specifically so they don't need to be balanced. The Dreadnoughts dimensions are virtually unchanged, so the current numbers will do fine. The Battleship is considerably shorter, but anybody who's flown it will tell you that it disintegrates like a piece of tissue paper dropped into a tube of hydroflouric acid, so the current numbers with a bit of an agility boost should serve it nicely.

Also, REALLY nice work on those models, Xing, I can't wait till Christmas so I can get on and see them up close:D

EDIT: Assuming you get out of the army in time -.-

Coalition line of crafts - RingoW - 10-13-2008

Hope to see them all in one of the next betas.

Then we can pull out the big NERF hammer.:P

AoM

Coalition line of crafts - Koolmo - 10-13-2008

Heh, apparently Turkish has managed to extract one of his other projects, so there is hope yet. I don't know anything about recovery, but I imagine it's like poking a pin through the ground and hoping you find gold.

In the desert.

Without a map.

Or Water.

And, that's done.:D Will update if anything comes up, and I'm looking for the new model for that VHF inbetween studying

Coalition line of crafts - Gamazson - 10-13-2008

I hate to be the one who kills your hope but that other project that you are refering to was on my hard drive and thus able to be saved........:(Sorry