Discovery Gaming Community
Trade Development Blog - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Developers Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=183)
+--- Thread: Trade Development Blog (/showthread.php?tid=88081)

RE: Trade Development Blog - WesternPeregrine - 10-25-2014

Not sure if there is a more specific thread for this kind of requests, but I wanted to know of the possibility of adding a moderately expensive purchase point of Luxury Food on Planet Junyo, Shikoku system? Kusari already has a lot of food rations purchase points, and apparently fishing production of Junyo is both a delicacy and a heavy investment, reliant on imports of alien organisms for the production.

I understand that some of the best high sellpoints are close or even in the same system, but I don't ask for for a profitable business here. Just a price adjusted to the surrounding bases, and check mark on the "this station sells" part.

Thank you for your time and effort.

RE: Trade Development Blog - The Core - 03-01-2015

Greetings, I would like to request that a couple of commodities get added to Core bases within Omicron Rho.
APM/Core are in need of cheap labor as well as possible test subjects for experiments. Therefore, I would like a decent sell point for Slaves and a decent sell point for Criminals on Durban Station in Omicron Rho. APM is also interested in researching alien artifacts, as well as cardamine. Therefore a sell point for cardamine and artifacts on Dabadoru would also be good.

RE: Trade Development Blog - Lythrilux - 03-08-2015

bump.

RE: Trade Development Blog - Xoria - 03-08-2015

(03-01-2015, 03:25 PM)The Core Wrote: Greetings, I would like to request that a couple of commodities get added to Core bases within Omicron Rho.
APM/Core are in need of cheap labor as well as possible test subjects for experiments. Therefore, I would like a decent sell point for Slaves and a decent sell point for Criminals on Durban Station in Omicron Rho. APM is also interested in researching alien artifacts, as well as cardamine. Therefore a sell point for cardamine and artifacts on Dabadoru would also be good.
All done. Criminals wouldn't work, so I duplicated the commodity to create separate criminals originating from Deshima, Sheffield, and Tholey exclusively headed to Durban.

RE: Trade Development Blog - Lythrilux - 03-08-2015

(03-08-2015, 02:30 PM)Xoria Wrote:
(03-01-2015, 03:25 PM)The Core Wrote: Greetings, I would like to request that a couple of commodities get added to Core bases within Omicron Rho.
All done. Criminals wouldn't work, so I duplicated the commodity to create separate criminals originating from Deshima, Sheffield, and Tholey exclusively headed to Durban.

Sounds good, any chance you can reveal what the prices are going to be?

RE: Trade Development Blog - Jack_Henderson - 03-09-2015

Xoria, could you please name the prisoners differently, like "Prisoners (Liberty)", "Prisoners (Rheinland)", etc?
Because the "MOX" duplication causes a lot of problems, as the name does not say "Mox (BMM)" or "MOX (ALG)" and you end frequently at the wrong place with the wrong commodity.

RE: Trade Development Blog - SnakThree - 03-09-2015

Please do the same with passengers.

RE: Trade Development Blog - FynnMcScrap - 03-09-2015

+1 / +1 !

fine thing, would really make passenger flight more comfortable

RE: Trade Development Blog - Xoria - 03-09-2015

(03-09-2015, 02:30 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: Xoria, could you please name the prisoners differently, like "Prisoners (Liberty)", "Prisoners (Rheinland)", etc?
Because the "MOX" duplication causes a lot of problems, as the name does not say "Mox (BMM)" or "MOX (ALG)" and you end frequently at the wrong place with the wrong commodity.
This is easily solved by looking at the commodity itself and seeing which bases it has prices for. You'll have to do that even with separate names, since not even I have all the price pairings memorized. I'm not really sure how you can purchase MOX from Bretonia or Rheinland and not know which one you're buying, anyway. Even if you're getting it from a resale point, you still have to look up where to take it. The necessity of that step can't be eliminated by a name change.

RE: Trade Development Blog - Jayce - 03-09-2015

(03-09-2015, 10:18 PM)Xoria Wrote:
(03-09-2015, 02:30 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: Xoria, could you please name the prisoners differently, like "Prisoners (Liberty)", "Prisoners (Rheinland)", etc?
This is easily solved by looking at the commodity itself and seeing which bases it has prices for. You'll have to do that even with separate names, since not even I have all the price pairings memorized. I'm not really sure how you can purchase MOX from Bretonia or Rheinland and not know which one you're buying, anyway. Even if you're getting it from a resale point, you still have to look up where to take it. The necessity of that step can't be eliminated by a name change.

Yeah, but like, why wouldn't you rename them, even for convenience? Sounds like laziness to me.