Discovery Gaming Community
Enlistment Office [Recruitment] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Kusari (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+----- Forum: [KNF] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+----- Thread: Enlistment Office [Recruitment] (/showthread.php?tid=9542)

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - casero - 12-25-2009

[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Incoming transmission
>>>>Comm ID: Chūjō Hajime Hiroito
>>>>To: Kagakagari Takaya
>>>>Subject: Application for the Kusari Naval Forces
>>>>Loading...

Very well, complete the recruitment process in Delta communications. Welcome to the Naval Forces.
<div align="right]Kaigun Chūjō, Hiroito Hajime.
[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Transmission ends

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Sebastian - 01-17-2010

Konnichiwa Naval Forces. My name is Takura Yamamoto. I was raised on planet Honshu and later moved to Kyushu wishing to make money from farming. Everything was going fine till those damned Chrisanthemums came and left our farms ablaze. As for me, I simply wish to join the KNF and keep Kusari safe from threads , and also help push the front lines on the war with Bretonia.

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - casero - 01-17-2010

[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>To: Takura Yamamoto
>>>>Loading...

Application accepted, welcome to the Kusari Naval Forces, you will learn the way of the proud samurais. Good luck warrior.
[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Transmission ends

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - NewHealthRock - 02-15-2010

..INCOMING TRANSMISSION..

Comm ID: Jiro Tachibana
Origin: Planet New Tokyo

Konnichiwa, honored leaders of the Kusari Naval Forces.

I.. Am Jiro Tachibana, from the magnificent planet of New Tokyo. I come here before you, oh wise leaders, to offer my services... Planet New Tokyo is the place where I was raised, and so it is my home. It is also the place I was born, twenty-five years ago.

Such disappointment and shame was brought upon my family, as my beloved sister defected from life under the Emperor into a cursed terrorist group!
In an attempt to regain some honor for my family, I am willing to offer the rest of my miniscule life to the Emperor of Kusari, and serve in the Kusari Naval Forces.

I will await your decision on this matter.

Glory to the Emperor.

..TRANSMISSION ENDS..

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - casero - 02-15-2010

[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>To: Jiro Tachibana
>>>>Loading...

Your application has been accepted, you will regain your honor, and you will fight for Kusari and the Emperor.
[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Transmission ends

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Lucas_Fernandez - 02-17-2010

***Incoming transmission***

Konichiwa !

My name is Yamato Takahiro. Ive been born on planet new Tokyo. Both of my parents served the emperor as a highranked pilot, unfortunately by mother died by giving brith to me. My Dad taught me everything what i know about our cause, about are goals, about the emperors goal. He spend a lot of time and money to get me into the best military schools, to get the best pilot traning in Kusari. He is determend that i am a great hope for Kusari to defeat Bretonia and bring honor to my family and to the emperor. And i shall do so. Im writting my application for the KNF now, i already fought with them side by side against our enemies, but i would like to proove my true loyality by serving my homeland in the uniform of our glorius Empire. I think i got the skills and the determination to become a part of it
Now im sitting nervous in the bar of new Tokyo, waiting for an answer from you.

Signed:
Yamato Takahiro

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - casero - 02-17-2010

[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>To: Yamato Takahiro
>>>>Loading...

Don't be nervous, you have been accepted into our ranks, you will have your chance to get the honor that you are talking about. Welcome.
[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Transmission ends

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - LoTeK_ - 02-19-2010

...From: Sulu, Taichou, Kusari Naval Forces
...To: Boke Nazonazo, Ens.

Konnichiwa Boke-san.
You don't have to thank me, in Kusari we give utmost value to family and hearing of this loss saddens me.
I am close to your grief and I am sure her soul now lie with our ancestors to watch and protect our path in these troubled times.

Your request to resume active duty is accepted and your callsign already reactivated. Welcome back!

Signed,

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Elven - 02-20-2010

<div align="right]CommsID: Akira Rokurou, Aomori st., Honshu star

Konichiwa, I'd like to enlist myself in Kusari Naval Forces, to protect Kusari, Emperor and my honour!
My blade is ready to punish those who threat those!

I come from ancient samurai family Rokurou who defended Emperor long ago, so I have to enlist myself in our honouralbe army due to family traditiom,
<div align="right]Awaiting your response,
Akira Rokurou

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Luis - 02-20-2010

[][][][][]ストラ伝送[][][][][]
[][][]オープンデータ[][][]

[Image: ID.png]

Kon'nichiwa, Gunjin

My name is アシュリーロバーツ (Ashurei Ro'bātsu). I have just graduated from the High Academy on New Tokyo and heard about the KNF are looking for proud fighters. My parents denied that I should join the Naval Forces, but they can't hold me back forever, I want to protect Kusari out of pirates, smugglers, and help fight the war with our truely disgraceful opponent - BAF. I never liked the war that is happening as I speak, but if we want to stop it, we have to make a 'move'. I will gladly be proud of myself on obtaining my own fighter ship that the KNF will give. For Kusari I shall fight, For Kusari I shall be proud off, For Kusari innocent citizens I shall be their body guards! I will be ready to depart from my home any time.

Arigato;

- アシュリーロバーツ
(Ashurei Ro'bātsu)

[][][][][][] 伝送終了[][][][][][]