Discovery Gaming Community
The Republic Of Liberty - Bounty Board - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Contract Boards (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=145)
+---- Thread: The Republic Of Liberty - Bounty Board (/showthread.php?tid=64110)

RE: The Republic Of Liberty - Bounty Board - darkwind - 11-14-2019

Your name: Gordon.F

Where the money is going: LPI-SWAT-Florence

Kills: LR-Les.Queen

Circumstances:

Well, imagine you were called by commlink and brainwashed for ten minutes on how for a child to learn a second language. You saw a red signal about incoming Liberty Rogue and came to arrest her, taking no chances you block her access to docking and after small exchange opening fire, while you are trying to understand what's going on by your commlink, you are also hearing some shouting at second commlink. Distracted as much as it's possible, you make at least some greetings

[14.11.2019 16:27:11] Gordon.F: This is Liberty police. Stop your vessel at once LR-Les.Queen
[14.11.2019 16:27:24] LR-Les.Queen: Amy: No plans to dock anyway. *She giggles*

and you do a small chase, by quickly docking trade lane and interrupting to catch the rogue. Opening fire to disable her ship, you receive damage from her nuclear mines while your control of the ship is also restricted because of not appropriate control settings which do not allow you to use maximum angular speed, stepping over limits will lead to loss of ship control.

Somehow you succeded in disabling it with all distractions and discover that apprehended target was none other than the leader of the rogues. And that's exactly what happened.

Hmm, apparently she's known as Amy Hawthorne. Perhaps she can be counted as most wanted?

Violated laws of liberty by LR-Les.Queen:
  • 1.1 Contraband
  • 1.7 Known criminal

Proofs:

Payment owed:
10mln for super known criminal(LPI-doubles) //Perhaps its 40mlns, if LR leader is most wanted?

RE: The Republic Of Liberty - Bounty Board - darkwind - 11-15-2019

Kills: SystemError

Circumstances:
System Error was found being up to no good in Colorado. I don't know what it is, but he refused to stop his vessel and tried to escape.

[15.11.2019 13:02:20] Gordon.F: This is Liberty police. Stop your vessel at once SystemError
[15.11.2019 13:02:22] SystemError[$2] entered tradelane at Colorado D-6
[15.11.2019 13:02:23] SystemError: nope

I thought Roc stands for a bird, but apparently SystemError thought Roc stands for a rock, and as the rock, he remained almost unmoving at NY JG while firing Energy Weapons at me. My hull and weapons were just better than what he had. 10 seconds and it was over.

Violated laws of liberty by SystemError:
  • 1.4 Fleeing from officer
  • 1.7 Known criminal

Proofs:

Payment owed:
10mln for a generic pirate(LPI-doubles)

Kills: LR_horoS

Circumstances:
A story about Liberty Rogue begins from yesterday when it moved through NY to Pennsylvania. we were fighting with Cruiser LNS-Canberra against it, while our light fighter can't be counted in this case. A weird thing happened because of localized ION storm, we saw together as suddenly liberty rogue cruiser started to fly in the direction of a star with rapidly increasing speed going beyond hyperdrive speed. And after some time a crew of cruiser it seems to be able to reverse whatever it happened to return back... we continued our unfinished business then.

Today the LR_horoS returned, and I was alone to face it for a long time until it was confirmed that his engines were disrupted by me, I was very carefully just bombarding it with photon torpedos, while LSF cruiser moved to my position to bring more firepower. When it got distracted by arrived support, he was very rapidly finished because he didn't look at me anymore, and series of torpedos became a rapid chain from me with anti-shielding and scorching bombs, which were easy to send to someone who didn't fire back at all.

[Image: Ridgeback.png]

Violated laws of liberty by LR_horoS:
  • 1.1 Contraband possession and restricted commodities.
  • 1.7 Known criminal
  • 3.2 Foreign Warships.

Proofs:

Payment owed:
20mln for LR cruiser(LPI-doubles)

Bounty Board Notice - The Republic Of Liberty - 11-15-2019

[Image: 220px-Flag-liberty.png]

Dear contractors;

Valid payments for the last four weeks have been confirmed and delivered.

Keep up the good work. Your service to the Liberty Bounty Board is always valued.

- Ferris Dufresne, Treasurer of the Republic of Liberty

Your name: LPI-SWAT-San.Quentin

Kills: LR_horoS, LR_horoS

Details: Here

Circumstances:
Killed in Pennsylvania, then noticed in NY and killed again.

Proofs:

Payment owed:
40mlns for two LR cruiser destructions(LPI-doubles)

RE: The Republic Of Liberty - Bounty Board - darkwind - 11-16-2019

Your name: Silver.Wrench

Kills: [FL-ER]Alex;Martin

Circumstances:
Intercepted freelancer with 3500 artifacs onboard. We had a lovely chat but then he stopped giving responces and I decided to disable his ship for arrest after waiting for a three minutes. It was discovered though, that his ship was malfunctioning from ION storm related failures in his electronics.

Proofs:

Payment owed:
10mlns for a smuggler(LPI-doubles)

RE: The Republic Of Liberty - Bounty Board - Sava - 11-17-2019

Your name: Philip Morris
Where the money is going: BHG|22nd-Pop

Kills: TheCardamineRunner - VHF, Independent Pirate
Circumstances: Engagement in Jersey Debris Field
Proof:

Payment owed: 5.000.000

RE: The Republic Of Liberty - Bounty Board - darkwind - 11-17-2019

Your name: Short_Circuit

Kills: LH~Airdrie.Tormentor, LH~Redenius!

Circumstances:
For a time lane hacker scout LH~Buffalo.Aggressor was flying near Manh, but then he got reinforcements as well as police, and skirmish happened which ended in our favour. All targets were apprehended.

Proofs:
Payment owed:
10mlns for gunboat, 10 mlns for vhf
20mlns in total(LPI-doubles)

Kills: The.Freedom.Freighter

Circumstances:
He had contraband, tried to run away, tried to kill.

Proofs:
Payment owed:
10mlns for the smuggler(LPI-doubles)

Kills: OneFatFegelein:

Circumstances:
Chased 7 systems, from NY to bretonia and back to NY and killed in NY debris.

Proofs:
Payment owed:
10mlns for the smuggler(LPI-doubles)