Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Sirius Coalition (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+----- Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - arvg - 02-16-2011

[font=Garamond][color=#33CC00]To: SCRA HC
Comm. ID: Brigadier-General Ricardo Alvarez
Priority: Medium
Subject: Silent Running

---Communications Opened---

[Image: alvarezcomm.png]

Salud, Comradas!

The Havana is commencing cat and mouse evasion tactics in Omicron Eta, as we evade the 4 Battleships, three cruisers and two dreads the Maltese Nation has sent to hunt us down.

We will make our way for home port once the way is safe, rest assured, the Havana will not be seen, nor will it be found.

HA-FRACKING-VANA!

To our victory, mi comradas!
For the Revolucion, for Katz!

Alvarez out!

El Coyote

---Communications Terminated--

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - aznremix416 - 02-17-2011

=====[color=#FF0000]INCOMING TRANSMISSION=====

[Image: VCoalitionC5.gif]

**Receiving**
**Decrypting**
**Opening message**
ENCRYPTION: [color=#33FF33]Medium.
SOURCE: New York System
Submitter: Captain Sean Lee, Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Recipient: Coalition High Command

Subject: Skirmish Report

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During my mission in Liberty I managed to encounter several potential targets. Patrolling near the debris near Planet Pittsburgh I ran upon a Bounty Hunter Gunboat chasing a Outcast. I took advantage of the situation when the Outcast Pirate Transport Fled and attacked the Bounty Hunter Gunboat in the name of the Revolution. We skirmished and fought for a good 5 minutes, with a Liberty Naval Guardian joining in the fray. However I promptly destroyed both ships. A small victory for the cause.

***Guncam shots***
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn224/D.../screen1030.jpg
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn224/D.../screen1029.jpg

For the Coalition!!

[font=Georgia]Captain Sean Lee signing off.

[color=#FFFFFF]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=====[color=#FF0000]TERMINATING TRANSMISSION=====

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Tabris - 02-17-2011

[Image: 307uwzm_th.gif]

Comm ID: Dr.Lichter, Project Nachtsonne.

"Herr Alvarez, it is good to hear that the new Silent Running systems are working perfectly, remember comrade that it is not a true cloaking device, but a specially designed system that automatically shuts down everything non-essential and puts all other systems into a power-saving mode, it'll keep you alive, however you cannot do much else.

Be warned Comrade, even though your ship may appear as background radiation that is prevalent in Sirius it is no substitute for a Cloaking Device, if they get close enough to see you out a window they will find you comrade.

Still once you've returned please forward a report to our Nachtsonne Lab immediately following a full testing of the systems."

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Charo - 02-17-2011

::Incoming Transmission::
::ID Code Adalrich Herrmann::
::Subject Mission::
Guten tag comrades. Today I undocked from Gorodok to find an intruder. He fell to a Storm after a full salvo from mein guns. afterwords, I continued on mein mission to Zhe Hispania. I have taken some guncams of me zhere.

^^

I then left mein mark, as ordered. I made mein way back to Gorodok vithout any troubles at all.

A vhile after extracting mein pictures, I vas called to help deal vith an Imperator in Omega 5. He vas no match at all.

For Zhe Coalition!

::Signal Lost::

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Total.Absolution - 02-17-2011

-+-INCOMING TRANSMISSION-+-

ID: Junior Lieutenant Joesph Everson
Targets: All Coalition Assets
Subject: Hispania Memoriam and Omega-7 Battle Report
Greetings my fellow ma- Whoops, that was my old life. Lets try that again.
*He coughs and clears his throat*
Greetings comrades. I have a spot of good news.

Sasha Orlov, Aloysius Rhade, and me were called to Omega-7 to help a Hessian with
a large Nomad ship, equal in power to one of our Typhoons. While on the way, though,
we encountered a Reaver at Freidstadt. We stopped, but it was decided it was in our best
interests to not linger. We moved onward to continue our search, but we were followed
by the determined Reaver, as he had received backup. About halfway into a Cobalt field,
we turned around, and soon the fight started.

The first Reaver went down fast due to a Razor from Orlov. After that, the Reavers
got reinforcements in the way of several Rheinland Military ships. After a long fit of
fighting, we managed to destroy one of their Bombers. However with more of our
enemies bearing down upon us, we were forced to retreat. However we lost no ships.

After we returned, I decided to head towards the Hispania. I decided to head through Theta,
Which proved to be rather easy. I encountered no ships worth mentioning, even in Alpha.
After entering in range, I left my mark upon in battered hull.
However, on the way back, I did encounter a Imperator at the Omega-52 Jump Hole in Omega-5.
After support was en route, the Corsair Gunboat fired upon me. However, it did not manage to
break the shields except for once. Once support arrived, the Gunboat went down quickly.
We managed to rescue 21 Red Hessian pilots from it's wreck as well.

Attaching Guncams
::File::Keeper Cruiser Destroyed::
::File::Military Bomber Destroyed::
::File::Hispania Wreck::
::File::Imperator Destroyed::

That is all for now.
Signed,

Junior Lieutenant Joesph Everson
[color=#FFFFFF]
-+-TRANSMISSION TERMINATED-+-

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Jansen - 02-17-2011

Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Lieutenant Marcia Vargas

Today flight time covered the systems of Dresden, Omega 11 and Omega 5. While flying towards Dresden everything was calm, no signs of dangerous activities. When I returned to Omega 11 I encountered a Miner, which was protected by the Rheinland Military. I bet that the Chancellor sent its soldier there to prevent the Miners from turning against him, so I removed this soldier.

[Image: oarni.png]

After his vessels destruction I wanted to move back to Omega 5, I encountered a Corsair vessel near the jumphole. After its refusal to answer my questions it was killed as well.

[Image: GicJF.png]

The third hostile contact was once again a Corsair, I tried to talk to him a bit and at the beginning he even gave answers that would have shown that he was not like the others. Sadly he still wanted to kill me, so I defended myself and removed this one too.

[Image: yBRQd.png]

[Image: u9hRJ.png]

For the Revolution.

Vargas out.

Transmission end...

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - arvg - 02-17-2011

[font=Garamond][color=#33CC00]To: SCRA HC
Comm. ID: Brigadier-General Ricardo Alvarez
Subject: Silent Running

---Communications Opened---

[Image: alvarezcomm.png]

Salud, Comradas!

The Havana has slipped the Outcast and Corsair hunter fleets, and has returned to base.

I advise all our units to use extreme caution in the coming weeks, as our enemy seems to be developing a counter strategy to our tested tactics.

Be smarter, men!

To our victory, mi comradas!
For the Revolucion, for Katz!

Alvarez out!

El Coyote

---Communications Terminated--

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Tabris - 02-17-2011

[Image: BAAL.png]

'Interface Active...Accessing mainframe.'

"BAAL Status Report: Cake Delivered, message iced onto top of cake."

Cake Delivered

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Yuveraj Khan - 02-18-2011

[Image: HWE.png]

TO: ALL COALITION ASSETS
Ministry of Truth
His Watchful Eye

"While I am most pleased with the recent successes against the barbarians known as the 'Outcasts', I am less than thrilled with the lack of professionalism displayed by the new batch of 'nuggets'.

Let me remind you all that the Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army is not a tea-party you may attend with all your little stuffed animals, we are a Military Force that is supposted to be an example to the labour-force of Sirius that it is always a good thing to say "NO!" to oppression, however unprofessional displays such as speaking when a superior officer is attempting to convey the message of the Coalition, aka 'chipping in' without authorization does not add to the image we want to convey.

Should I receive another report of such unprofessional behavior than prepare for unforeseen consequences.

That is all."

The Ministry of Truth, His Watchful Eye.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - ChillerMiller - 02-18-2011

---Incomming Transmission---
[Image: SCRALogonoGlow.png]
Comm ID: Sayoko Kato
[Image: dannyscra.png]

Konnichiwa comrades,

Today the Reapers of Sirius tried to attack the Coalition forces in the omega-49 system. We repeated their attack and engaged them with our fighter wing, however those guys know what they do and made it quite difficult for us. They slowly lost their power and their chances to win were erased after their first pilot was shot down. Some moments after this their second fighter bite the dust and the remaining 2 started to move towards Planet Gran Canaria, where it seemed they expected its atmosphere to be smaller than it actually was. Both of them crashed into it.

After we were done with the Reapers we moved along to the direction of the Dublin jumphole, where our allies were engaged by Corsairs and some random Indians. Some of our comrades were heavily damaged so we just entered in the right moment and started to clean up the mess. One of the Corsair was shot down aswell as the Indians, who decided to die the unhonourable way with their own mines.

We have shown our enemies once again that the Coalition is not an easy opponent...

[Image: SCRA17.jpg]

---End of Transmission---