Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Sirius Coalition (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+----- Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Total.Absolution - 02-19-2011

-+-INCOMING TRANSMISSION-+-

ID: Junior Lieutenant Joesph Everson
Targets: All Coalition Assets
Subject: Liberty Battle Report
Priority: Medium
Greetings my comrades.

Today was a glorious day for the Coalition. Whilst patrolling Omega-52,
it was decided to do an offense extraction of the CPW-International, one of our Destroyers,
from Liberty. Taking SCUD 3, MIL Hermann, myself, the Karl.Max, and Aloysius Rhade,
we proceeded to head towards Liberty. On the way, we encountered a pair of Outcast gunships.
One got away, the other was eradicated. We soon met up with the International, and proceeded
to head back, and go out with a bang. The first thing to be destroyed was a Liberty Dreadnought.
Next to go was a Bounty Hunter Roc. After that, we destroyed a Corsair AI fighter. However,
we soon became heavily outnumbered, and we were forced to retreat. However on the way
back, I destroyed a LPI fighter and a Lane Hacker fighter.

Attaching Guncams

Tridente Exploding
Dreadnought Going Critical
Hunter Bomber Imploding
Corsair AI Poofing
Lane Hacker Dying
Naval Fighter Exploding
LPI Hammerhead Exploding

That is all for now, my comrades.

-+-TRANSMISSION TERMINATED-+-

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Tomtomrawr - 02-19-2011

*** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ***

[font=Agency FB][color=#000000]PRIORITY: [color=#FF9900]Low
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Commissar-Captain Robert Miller, "Lex Talionis"
SOURCE: Sevastopol Depot, Omega-52 system
SUBJECT: Attack on Omega-52 thwarted

[color=#FFFFFF]Until my leg injury sustained during the trial on JiangXi recovers, I have been assigned to the command of Sevastopol Depot for the duration of my recovery. I do still participate in raids and emergency defence situations.

Today was one of those emergency defence situations. I launched from Sevastopol in my Revolution and immediately proceeded to Zvezdny Gorodok, where a Corsair Legate was making final preparations to assault the CPW-Xi'an and CPW-Jackal. As soon as my energy cells had recharged from the cruise I opened fire, assisting my comrades in the battle.

The patrols were a substantial assistance. They converged on the Legate and battered it, keeping its shield down and knocking off its aim. I believe they may have saved the Jackal from destruction when it ventured too close to the enemy battleship. The battleship was struggling to maintain its target and eventually the Jackal was able to move out of its primary weapon range and resume bombardment with Light Mortars.

By the end of the battle, the purpose of the "attack" was unclear. Was it as an actual attack, or as some sort of sacrifice?

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
Image 5

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aphil - 02-20-2011

[Transmission Begins]
To: SCRA Assets
Priority: MEDIUM
Subject: Order-66
[Image: Rhade.png]
[Message Begins]

They betrayed us.
After eating X-Mas Dinner with us, saying to our faces how they were our friends.
Liars.

As of this moment, the friendship we once had with the Order is gone. You will treat them as enemies. You will execute Order-66 as we have today, as you will in the days to come.

The might of the Coalition was too much for them. We terminated them. We crippled them. We crushed their morale. In short, we were an unstoppable wave of destruction.

I will let the Guncams speak for themselves.

Acta non Verba

Trust the Premier.

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^]
[Transmission Terminates]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Metano - 02-21-2011

Incoming Transmission...
Comm ID: Lieutenant Joshua Jimenez
To: All SCRA Assets

Comrades! After the backstabing Order| broke their alliace with us, we attacked Minor with no mercy, afterall today was a good day for the Coalition.

Even though we lost an allie we gained a great victory, with minor losses we managed to destroy and disable big part of their fleet with only a hand full of great pilots.

We destroyed ORI, two Order Gunboats, a fighter and 3 Battleships.

Those backstabers got what they deserved, I hope they are all dead after what they did with us.

For the Coalition! For the Premier!

Guncam: ^^^^^^^
[color=#FF0000]
***Transmission Terminated***

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - arvg - 02-21-2011

To: [color=#FFFFFF]The not quite as moronic as yesterday... but still pretty dense muppets
Comm. ID: Commissar Leon Mendel
Priority: HIGH
Subject: Make them PAY
[Image: mendal.png]

---Communications Opened---

A glorious sight to behold, stinking, fetid and vile are those that have betrayed the Revolution.

They lured us into a false sense of bortherhood, dined at our table in our most holy of holidays... fought back to back with us...

We even delivered unto them a collection of rare, expensive and dangerous alien artifacts... and for what?

For them to turn their backs upon us like we were some easy prom date, that the moment we gave up the goods, they could just toss aside, as they went back to their abusive Corsair boyfriends?

Not that Sephardi or Montoya will have them back...

Wipe the ground with them, show them what it means to be lovers scorned!

Teach them PAIN.

Leon Mendel
Commissariat of Public Relations

---Communications Terminated--

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Shagohad - 02-21-2011

>>>>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<<<<
Comm ID: Vice Admiral Angelica Broch
Target: Coalition assets
[Image: broch-1.png]

Comrades, I come to you to inform you that a new Phoenix has been born from the ashes that was the Order alliance.

The Guild Core was something to be feared and mistrusted. They harassed our home, destroyed our ships, and killed our Comrades for something as common and simple as money. But that is no more. We can not call it a 'friendship', but we can call it a cease fire. Should you encounter the Core, stay away. Do not harass them, do not talk to them unless spoken to, and do not provoke them.

Should you see a member of the Core engaging in combat against the Order or the Corsairs, you are clear to assist them in any way possible. We want to leave a good impression on what can only be considered a useful asset.

Any and all who hinder these current actions will be deemed as enemies of the Coalition and executed as a traitor. No exceptions.

For the Revolution!

>>>>>TERMINATING TRANSMISSION<<<<<

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - arvg - 02-21-2011

To: [color=#FFFFFF]The not quite as moronic as yesterday... but still pretty dense muppets
Subject: TCG

Muppets,

The TCG are a separate unit and political force from those Order traitors. Treat them as such, do not interfere with them until we know their intentions.

Leon Mendel

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - mtjsmith - 02-21-2011

[Image: 1318ngxian2.png]

[font=agency fb]ID: [color=#FFFFFF]Captain Chun Ki Ling
Target: All SCRA Assets
Encyption: Medium
Priority: Medium
Subject: Death to the Indians

Ling stands to attention as he makes his report.

Ni Hao,
Sirs, It is with great pleasure I make this report. Captian Sean Lee, Lt Alla Alesky, Lt Joshua Jimenez and I decided to take a small trip to Dublin where we were meant by nine (Dui, I said that right *NINE*) Indians. First off it was just the three of us taking on the indians before Captain Lee arrived. However, Lt Jimenez contracted engine trouble and had to withdraw.

Eventually a few bounty hunters and IAB decided to join in, including a most curious merc AI. However we were the focus of the Indian's attack.

I am pleased to report no losses and extensive damage done to the Indian disease. We killed, oh I dunno, 4 or 5 of them. Another two crash docked, one was eaten by a sun. I forget what happened with the rest. Be assured - they all had severe pain inflicted upon them.

Screens to follow.

For the revolution!

Ling out.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Yuveraj Khan - 02-24-2011

[Image: Volkhan.png]

Members of MY fighter corps, you will sound off your loyalty to the Volkhan, and the new order of things.

Any that fail to do so, and provide me with tributary in the form of a dead enemy of the Coalition, will be sent to the Siberian field to work on the Gas Miner Shanghai!

Commissars, manifest my will!

ALL HAIL THE VOLKHAN!

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - arvg - 02-24-2011

To: [color=#FFFFFF]The Volkhan
Subject: By your command

All Hail the Volkhan, Ikon of Ikons...

as tributary, the Public Relations Department has brought you the head of Maggie Jones... a rather despicable counter revolutionary who brought me cold coffee this morning. She was head of the graphics department, and apparently couldn't spell the word Icon... Sensational Spelling isn't an excuse in my book.

Leon Mendel