Discovery Gaming Community
4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) (/showthread.php?tid=104884)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - LunaticOnTheGrass - 09-17-2013

==============
GRAPHICAL GLITCH
==============

In Munich, flying directly into the Schwarzwald/Alps Clouds (as opposed to arriving there by JH) will cause your ship to vanish, but still be flyable. Docking/undocking appears to be a temporary fix.

Aet: Which ship? I am unable to reproduce this.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Zayne Carrick - 09-17-2013

==============
WEREWOLF BUG
==============

It doesn't have class 10 slot for missiles
(Again, intentional?)

Aet: Doubt it. Fixing.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Ponge - 09-17-2013

==============
NPC spawn
==============

I found that Xenos spawn in the LR Guard system Cassini around the Colorado JH. Is that intentional?

Aet: Yes. And that isn't really a guard system anymore.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Scumbag - 09-17-2013

==============
CAN NOT UNMOUNT CD
==============

See this screenshot

And here you can see i have two of them mounted, and they both fire at once.

==============
KEY MAPPING
==============

Launch missile button does not work, at least on the Hammerhead.

==============
POBS
==============

I know they are in testing but why can i see them on my scanner from huge distances? Screen shot Thats in New London, you can see King Cross at 134 k away.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - poolboy - 09-17-2013

==============
CONTRABAND
==============

Why can you buy Black Market Arms at Detroit? Ageira's a legitimate company. Why would they sell contraband? As soon as you jump to Manhattan, you're going to get blown up... I tried to warn a powertrader who though he was hauling light arms, who then proceeded to get blown up by an NPC Lib Cruiser... He then asked why I stopped him (I was running my LN indie) - I thought he was a legitimate smuggler... Can we remove this so lolwuts don't get put off?

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Ponge - 09-17-2013

==============
NPC density
==============

As far as I know, NPCs were made powerful, but in exchange,NPC patrols were made smaller and less frequent to ease up server load. But I just undocked from Saltese in Humboldt, and 8 NPCs were already present. This is quite large patrol (6 Xenos and 2 Rogues). 6 NPCs can take out a Hegemon miner with ease at their current power.

Aet: NPCs were toned down. If it's not enough we'll do that again.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - SeaFalcon - 09-17-2013

==============
Crash to desktop upon entering a system
==============

Crash to desktop upon trying to enter Saar via the jumphole in Koeln

Edit:

Seems to be the same issue when entering the Dresden system

Aet: Unable to reproduce this. Might already have been fixed. If not, post what ship and equip you are using.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Echo 7-7 - 09-17-2013

Dev notice: If you saw your bugs reported on the Known Issues page, and they are no longer there, that means they have been fixed.

We will be rolling out a patch soon to deploy those fixes.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - botha - 09-17-2013

hey

landet on planet colorado, got burn in orbit of planet when ever i try to dock out ,,, also cant buy anything on planet.

when i try to create new char and play whit it can doc out it say missing engen .

Aet: Unable to reproduce this. What ship are you in?

Known Issues page:
"Gate/Lanes in Leeds hostile to Gallic lawfuls (should be neutral)"

==============
Gate hostility
==============

The Leeds gate in Tau31 is also hostile to Gallic lawfuls.

And I see many other threads were created for different bugs, but please add this:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=104972
And there should be a thread for ID rephack issues (or merged with the thread mentioned above).

Aet: Has been fixed.